Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Generally this is how i react whenever parents ask if im ok

Command and Conquer music

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Wait what is he not wrong about?

Whay are you using KCP have you not tried my setup yet?

That looks more like a keyframe issue but still and encoding issue not the less. The 24fps thing you will really only see during fast movements and pan's.

I suggest you get MediaInfo http://goo.gl/O8Ts22 just be sure when installing that you uncheck or decline all the crapware/adware. It will tell you everything you need to know about the file. My settings are below. Once setup you can right click any file and get "MediaInfo". I would then copy it and paste in into PasteBin.com and post it and link here if wanted.

I had custom settings but I rage clean wiped and reinstalled

it's persistent, this has been going on for a while. in some anime less, in some more, in some less noticeable in some more.

relink just your config file and i'll load that in madVR lol

i keep losing it

I've been doing everything in my power to avoid this, really didn't want to, but it looks like I have no choice.

It's a complete crapshoot but I'm going to update those god awful Nvidia drivers and cross my fingers it doesn't break everything mroe

cVi5ZYa.png?1

Error: 410

finally got back to watching sakura trick

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I had custom settings but I rage clean wiped and reinstalled

it's persistent, this has been going on for a while. in some anime less, in some more, in some less noticeable in some more.

relink just your config file and i'll load that in madVR lol

i keep losing it

I've been doing everything in my power to avoid this, really didn't want to, but it looks like I have no choice.

It's a complete crapshoot but I'm going to update those god awful Nvidia drivers and cross my fingers it doesn't break everything mroe

cVi5ZYa.png?1

Links are in my sig. If you need more up to date stuff ill have to update the files and what not

I should win for switching to team blue in Vash.   :P

i should win for making my own pc case :P

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

HOLY FUCK !!!! You're the first ever that I've found that knows that awesome song !!! This is even better !!!

Mr. Brightside riff in the middle of the song.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

that must be pplz reactions when they look at my tumblr xD 

wait not must , is 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

actually he's not wrong

I wanted to see if you guys knew what's going on with these graphical glitches

only triggers during MPC. I tried rolling back to KCP max default preset, no dice.

I'm not having any issues with my GPU either

on some other videos it turns into really bad stuttering

http://w.webms.org/EKkXbNA6.webm?

What website are you using? for the animu.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

If you were stuck on a desert island with just one anime, what would it be? Hard mode: it has to be an anime you haven't watched yet.

Spice and Wolf season 2

we are having brownout and my lights in my room are flickering(im alone at the moment) and its freaking me the fuck out. might play a bit of amnesia with this mood.

Remember: October is coming soon™, meaning it's time for spooks!

world_in_nightmare_by_kozousan-d69glo6.j

actually he's not wrong

I wanted to see if you guys knew what's going on with these graphical glitches

only triggers during MPC. I tried rolling back to KCP max default preset, no dice.

I'm not having any issues with my GPU either

on some other videos it turns into really bad stuttering

http://w.webms.org/EKkXbNA6.webm

Took several times to see anything wrong, due to camera shake (no image stabilization, I am guessing) and focus-hunting (eliminated with manual focusing)...

The camera nerd inside me seems to nitpick more about the wrong subject in this context...

What the shit is with the captcha crap that comes up whenever I try to make a post?! I multiquote 5 posts and type stuff up, then hit "more reply options". Captcha comes up, type in the captcha... reverts me to forums index page and deletes all the stuff I typed. When the shit is this gonna be removed? I'm getting real tired of having this happen, I've said "fuck it" multiple times when trying to make a reply to posts now... 

That has been happening every now and then, ever since a few weeks ago, I think. It all started from the DDoS attacks caused by... [REDACTED]

If you are on computer, you can just Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C the text you have written before hitting "more reply options". If on phone... Good luck.

I am Chiedu Boglo the son of a retired General in the Nigerian Army and a former minister. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account. There were series of contracts executed by a Consortium of Multinational for the ministry in which my father was minister in our country. The original values of these contracts were deliberately over-invoiced to the tune of forty-one Million United States Dollars (US$41,000,000.00). The over-invoiced sum he purposed to acquire for himself after retirement. Unfortunately, things took another turn.I will explain more to you when you show your interest to assist me. Consequently, I am looking for someone who will help us ( my father and I) to receive the money on our behalf. Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20% of the total transferred sum. While we shall take 75% and the balance 5% has been set aside to take care of any expenses you shall incure in the process of the transfer of this fund.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; (i) Our conviction of your transparent honesty. (ii) That you wound treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. (iii) That the funds would be transferred to an account over which you have absolute control. Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels to make for the immediate transfer of the funds within 10 working days, subject to your satisfaction of the above stated terms. Our assurance is that your role is 100% risk-free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual security of the funds, the whole approval procedures will be officially and legally processed with your name or the name of your company you may nominate as the bonafide beneficiary. Kindly, respond to this mail with a view to my giving you more information. Please, do send your acceptance via my E-mail address. Also, include in your mail you private/confidential telephone and fax number to enable me reach you as soon as I get your response. Thank you very much as I anticipate your response.

Yours faithfully,

Prince Chiedu Boglo.

I have never gotten emails or text messages from this Nigerian prince. Does that mean I am one of the few who are not trusted by him? :o

Everyone has those shitty days. 

I was just slammed with $1500 I gotta pay today lol. Long story... 

Did you get slammed by a bundle of 100$ bills used as a melee weapon?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So lately i haven't been posting on this thread, so...

I was a bit busy studying for my tests (the are 30% of the final grade) because i don't want to screw up and fail again.

Changing topic, i'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell Stand-alone/complex.

And for the Gundam fans here an action figure i bought a year ago (had to build it though) 8a10d692ffa4d71de00126d77815fe73.jpg

So lately i haven't been posting on this thread, so...

I was a bit busy studying for my tests (the are 30% of the final grade) because i don't want to screw up and fail again.

Changing topic, i'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell Stand-alone/complex.

And for the Gundam fans here an action figure i bought a year ago (had to build it though) 8a10d692ffa4d71de00126d77815fe73.jpg

and i just got back on track in health 3 F's in a row, after a bit of work i got back to an average of a C

Spoiler

If you were stuck on a desert island with just one anime, what would it be? Hard mode: it has to be an anime you haven't watched yet.

Spice and Wolf season 2

One piece sounds about right.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

and i just got back on track in health 3 F's in a row, after a bit of work i got back to an average of a C

Oh wow, i failed 4 courses last semester, in my case, the grading system is numerical, and the highest mark is 20 and 11 is passed, but barely :P

Right now i'm focusing on just 2 of the failed courses because they are filters and gonna do another during summer (january and febuary)and the last one maybe next semester (begins in march)

i have an A in my class :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Oh wow, i failed 4 courses last semester, in my case, the grading system is numerical, and the highest mark is 20 and 11 is passed, but barely :P

Right now i'm focusing on just 2 of the failed courses because they are filters and gonna do another during summer (january and febuary)and the last one maybe next semester (begins in march)

well i only have taken 6 quiz's/tests so far, so 50% 0's=C

i have an A in my class :P

yeah, well i dont find it at all interesting and its not like it teaches me much right now, all its doing is talking about healthy life choices *yawn*

Spoiler

yeah, well i dont find it at all interesting and its not like it teaches me much right now, all its doing is talking about healthy life choices *yawn*

you think that shits hard ? it gets worse ... university is friggin intense , im amazed i haven't had any marks lower then 97% so far 

Spoiler
Spoiler

you think that shits hard ? it gets worse ... university is friggin intense , im amazed i haven't had any marks lower then 97% so far 

when i get there i get there, i'm just trying to get by with atleast B-'s and i got the rest of the school year, which is until somewhere in june, as long as i get mostly C's and B's i'll be fine

Spoiler

I recently had 3 test, 1 every thursdays, since it's university and is way harder than high-school, so yeah, i screwed up on my first semester so...   

WOW, that's great. Currently i got a 15 in maths (more or less a B and it's a course i failed... and i'm going to engineering...)

Took several times to see anything wrong, due to camera shake (no image stabilization, I am guessing) and focus-hunting (eliminated with manual focusing)...

The camera nerd inside me seems to nitpick more about the wrong subject in this context...

...well yeah, I'm not going to shoot for production value when I'm capturing with my phone camera and holding it with two hands

it doesn't need that, you can see what's happening

I don't think anyone else had trouble interpreting that due to poor camera work

check your monitor

Error: 410