Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So....

Game Theory is now Game Conspiracy. Warning: Assassin's Creed spoilers in this video.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

god damnit fred , i want my yukino pillow >.> 

<.< 

>.> 

/topkek/

yeah where is my hug pillow too

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

please? 

Ffs fine 

~~~~~~~

Log Horizon

Guilty Crown

Ao no Exorcist

Noragami

Psycho pass.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

God damn it i enjoy this anime...

65f003bb9e13d94e17acc4fff36bb6b0.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

So....

Game Theory is now Game Conspiracy. Warning: Assassin's Creed spoilers in this video.

i thought they already did a video about asassins creed and watch dogs being in the same world a while ago

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

God damn it i enjoy this anime...

65f003bb9e13d94e17acc4fff36bb6b0.gif

ok i have to watch it 

Spoiler

Ffs fine 

~~~~~~~

Log Horizon

Guilty Crown

Ao no Exorcist

Noragami

Psycho pass.

m8 stop setting up people for failure

pick safe starter cartoons

Error: 410

m8 stop setting up people for failure

pick safe starter cartoons

Well they ask it's their demise.

Cpu:

bought it. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

85c50e06b7.jpg

Yup... I am so loving this game...

just wait it gets better
Spoiler

well he is a good trap that is for sure lol

DAOstheh.jpg

i am so confused with life now 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

well he is a good trap that is for sure lol

DAOstheh.jpg

if only he was a she than i would definitely hit that

Spoiler

i am sio confused with life now 

so am i  CURSE YOU TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

cfNLbUj.png

if you wanna know then play Princess Evangile  

Spoiler

just wait it gets better

I'm guessing... So far it feels like your standard moe-ge... I can almost see the ending.... I just need the route decided...

I'm going after Chiho first...

I'm guessing... So far it feels like your standard moe-ge... I can almost see the ending.... I just need the route decided...

I'm going after Chiho first...

ok and btw currently there are only 4 routes but in the up coming dlc there will be more added

Spoiler

so am i  CURSE YOU TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tmw I used to look like a trap...

Fuck that noise. I ain't touching it.

ok 

Spoiler

if you wanna know then play Princess Evangile  

3CRLEXN.png

Hmm I may need to watch this one.

yeah, you really should, along with many of the other titles I've called you bad names for not watching

Error: 410

tmw I used to look like a trap...

you serious, do you have any pictures of you as a trap, for research purposes  :ph34r:

Spoiler