Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Looks like CS surf maps fun. My god I waisted more time on these than the actual game.

surf.. I have almost 3000 hours of just playing surf in cs 1.6. I ran 2-6 surf servers for a few years in 1.6

I would guess you're pro or skilled at surfing ?

I'm an average-semi-pro surfer, but the problem is on different surf servers the settings are sometimes different making it feel different or weird

anyone of you know who surf_ski_2 from 1.6? I'm kind of in the surf clan of the guy that made the map although none of us really play that anymore lol

surf.. I have almost 3000 hours of just playing surf in cs 1.6. I ran 2-6 surf servers for a few years in 1.6

anyone of you know who surf_ski_2 from 1.6? I'm kind of in the surf clan of the guy that made the map although none of us really play that anymore lol

I like that speed limit in CSS and 1.6 was higher than the stupid 3500 u/s.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

i skipped source really i only played it once but it took me like 10 hours to kind of adjust to surf in cs go but i dont really play that much anymore either

ok, what chapter does it happen

if there are female Lolita's than there will be male lolitas

not 100% sure but it starts hinting at it around 10-12 i believe

gunning for Ritsuko though just to fuck with the headmistress

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Guys, there's 2 Yozakura Quartet, one's just like that, and the other one is "Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta". One is from 2008 the other1 from 2014. I read the 2014 one is a reboot, which one is better though? I remember people discussing this a lil bit and i think helping said he watched the "bad" version, referring to the older one, but i dont remember it exactly.

Watch both.

watch both and weigh in with your thoughts for us to read ? :P

I would advise against watching both. That's a really bad time. I tried to do that, it put me to sleep.

Watch the reboot only, it looks better and popular opinion states it's overall better.

That's my opinion, so look in to it and decide which one to watch on your own.

And thus I finished Madoka with slight mantears... I'm wanting to watch a bit more stuff like it... Prisma Illya next?

Prisma Illya is borderline satire, it's not that similar to madoka, they both have transformation scenes but I'd be pulling at strings to compare them.

It's closer to an interim fate story and there just happens to be a vague resemblance to a magical girls genre

if you want something similar to Madoka you could try Yuuki Yuuna, Selector Infected Wixoss, and Utena.

There's also Mai-Hime but I don't particularly recommend it. I couldn't tolerate it for more than a few episodes. Many people like to compare it.

Finish the goddamn movies if you haven't, third is glory.

Error: 410

Anyone watching ESL now ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

So I just finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and I liked it, but I had to sit through 3 episodes of a damn time loop they were stuck in

Watched all 8, had a good time :P

That loop is there to establish sympathy for Nagato, who remembered all fifteen thousand repetitions. And it's important for the movie (which is the best part of the franchise)

Though I'd say 4 episodes would have been enough loops.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Anyone watching ESL now ?

I am cuz just got home ;)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I am cuz just got home ;)

I hope Envy rapes LG.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I would advise against watching both. That's a really bad time. I tried to do that, it put me to sleep.

Watch the reboot only, it looks better and popular opinion states it's overall better.

Prisma Illya is borderline satire, it's not that similar to madoka, they both have transformation scenes but I'd be pulling at strings to compare them.

It's closer to an interim fate story and there just happens to be a vague resemblance to a magical girls genre

if you want something similar to Madoka you could try Yuuki Yuuna, Selector Infected Wixoss, and Utena.

There's also Mai-Hime but I don't particularly recommend it. I couldn't tolerate it for more than a few episodes. Many people like to compare it.

Finish the goddamn movies if you haven't, third is glory.

^grabbing it right now...

I'll be playing Yume Miru Kusuri to pass the time...

Edit: I know the differences between Madoka... I just have this sudden craving for mahou shoujo anime...

I was going to, and i watched 2 episodes, but the quality is soooooo bad, and as i thought, watching the same thing twice is not that appealing. I read very few parts of some reviews in MAL and they said that it's good to watch the 1st one because you know the characters a bit more, but i guess it can't be that bad.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

not 100% sure but it starts hinting at it around 10-12 i believe

gunning for Ritsuko though just to fuck with the headmistress

oh ok I thought you got an ending where he was burned in fire and who is your favorite character in the game
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

EnvyUs won but no rape, and damnnnnnnnnn that was a close on.

Happy was on tilt. Kenny made some important shots and help great positions, apEX aggressive as fuck. NBK and Kioshima were doing good but not great.

Excited for VP match and like I want to watch cloud 9 match.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to the club~!

Now back to sleep... need to plan out the next company strategy.

c2cc7efa42092e033098ed6a27defe66cedae8ae

Put that one there. 

8460e2897199fe5627987be8f4e29791-d50kowb

Well...  

So I just finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and I liked it, but I had to sit through 3 episodes of a damn time loop they were stuck in waiting for kyon to realise he need to make a move but then he was 2latem8 then got rektm8

according to bash there are 16 episodes but it's somewhat mixed in-not chrono-order, and so I've discovered that there is a 2nd season?

also, Is there anyone here know what I am referencing from the picture below?

endless 8 was the worst part for me. But I understand why they did it. 

You said 3 episodes of time loop. There are 8 episodes of time loop and it's called endless eight.

At least they made each episode slightly different. Not just copy and paste.

Blarg

I hate how Valve droped Orange Box "Anti-Bhop" onto HL2DM. Destroyed the whole Clans United at once. :(

I miss those times now and then

https://youtu.be/UaXiinSjhZs?t=28s

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Unmute them, I think they did an alright job at music coordination, though they used the same sample twice.

http://w.webms.org/wmRhnCSB.webm
http://w.webms.org/ndCnRNMe.webm

oh dear god yuki why

BEwODUd.gif

yeah I noticed some things seemed strange but I'm gonna have to rewatch this episode.

this is SUPER rare since many anime don't tend to use unreliable characters

Error: 410

I hate how Valve droped Orange Box "Anti-Bhop" onto HL2DM. Destroyed the whole Clans United at once. :(

I miss those times now and then

I've never played HL2 actually and never completed HL. But it seems fun with all this bhop.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I've never played HL2 actually and never completed HL. But it seems fun with all this bhop.

HL2DM was just mayhem in the beginning for me, but then I started to do it more "professional". There was a lot of skill needed to compete. It was my third big mp gaming addiction, after Gunman and Halo CE.

https://youtu.be/YTvKjv4rHrI?t=1m30s

And then came WoW. (ToC, Icc, Bwd, Bot, FL) :(

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Well, i was avoiding charlotte spoilers because it seemed interesting and i was waiting for it to finish. I guess nope, massive spoiler about last episode ON FUCKING NSFW SECTION OF 9GAG.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well, i was avoiding charlotte spoilers because it seemed interesting and i was waiting for it to finish. I guess nope, massive spoiler about last episode ON FUCKING NSFW SECTION OF 9GAG.

Did you expect to find a spoiler there ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@brownninja97

I'm playing said game now... so far I'm liking it... It's slightly more interesting than Harukoi Otome at this point thanks to the interesting protagonist... (I also disliked the MangaGamer localization of Harukoi Otome... Why dafuq did they use "false British" for KANSAI!?)

oh ok I thought you got an ending where he was burned in fire and who is your favorite character in the game

ruriko. my judgement is clouded by the fact she is rich as fuck and her parents are fine with the two of them getting together. 

close second is rise but she has anger problems

chiho can go fuck herself, all she does is slap you

konomi is pretty straight a lesbian

ritsuko is my choice in the game mainly to screw with the headmistres(i expect banter if there isnt any ill be sad)

Ayaka: regardless of whoever the choice is you will probably get drunk and end up with her at one point and have many regrets in the morning

and no one likes mitsuko she is going to end up alone in a house with ten cats.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ruriko. my judgement is clouded by the fact she is rich as fuck and her parents are fine with the two of them getting together. 

close second is rise but she has anger problems

chiho can go fuck herself, all she does is slap you

konomi is pretty straight a lesbian

ritsuko is my choice in the game mainly to screw with the headmistres(i expect banter if there isnt any ill be sad)

Ayaka: regardless of whoever the choice is you will probably get drunk and end up with her at one point and have many regrets in the morning

and no one likes mitsuko she is going to end up alone in a house with ten cats.

Spoilers man... spoilers...

I'll probably go with whoever's closest to being a tsundere first... then whoever piques my interest... finishing it off with the main heroine...

@brownninja97

I'm playing said game now... so far I'm liking it... It's slightly more interesting than Harukoi Otome at this point thanks to the interesting protagonist... (I also disliked the MangaGamer localization of Harukoi Otome... Why dafuq did they use "false British" for KANSAI!?)

i didnt like that game because i was worried that shit could potentially at any point hit the fan with what looks like an 8 year old. In an AMA the devs said there is a chance of princess evangile 2 which follows the so called "true ending" and follows on to a second year but you arent masaya. I assume it means you are the first wave of guys entering the school and have to deal with the teething issues between guys and girls.

Listen if you care.