Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Guys, there's 2 Yozakura Quartet, one's just like that, and the other one is "Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta". One is from 2008 the other1 from 2014. I read the 2014 one is a reboot, which one is better though? I remember people discussing this a lil bit and i think helping said he watched the "bad" version, referring to the older one, but i dont remember it exactly.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Guys, there's 2 Yozakura Quartet, one's just like that, and the other one is "Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta". One is from 2008 the other1 from 2014. I read the 2014 one is a reboot, which one is better though? I remember people discussing this a lil bit and i think helping said he watched the "bad" version, referring to the older one, but i dont remember it exactly.

Watch both.

watch both and weigh in with your thoughts for us to read ? :P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Hana no Uta is everywere, and i can't find the normal one in at least 720p ;-; And i watch with spanish subs so i doubt anyone can help me ethier.

Edit: Found it, 720p HDTV though, i would expect 1080p BD if it was released in 2008, but oh well.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Has anyone seen this? http://imgur.com/gallery/Kwd1T

Apparently AMD sent some "swag" to a Kid and his brother after seeing a post online by the younger brother. Turns out the elder brother snagged all the goodies (r9 380, acer freesync monitor, shirt and a mousepad?) 

Anyway, the brother's claims was that the younger brother's PC wasn't able to handle the 380 (250w psu) which I can understand. But the monitor should go to the younger kid instead of the elder brother keeping it for a triple display setup. Or give one of his monitor to the younger kid.

Spoiler

cTYu7Bb.jpg

That display OMG. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Apparently AMD sent some "swag" to a Kid and his brother after seeing a post online by the younger brother. Turns out the elder brother snagged all the goodies (r9 380, acer freesync monitor, shirt and a mousepad?) 

Anyway, the brother's claims was that the younger brother's PC wasn't able to handle the 380 (250w psu) which I can understand. But the monitor should go to the younger kid instead of the elder brother keeping it for a triple display setup. Or give one of his monitor to the younger kid.

Spoiler

cTYu7Bb.jpg

That display OMG. 

The younger brother probably has a shitty pc if he has a 250w psu. If he most likely can't handle games in 1080p then using that monitor with that pc is a waste. He probably can't even take advantage of freesync.

OT: The music from Yozakura Quartet's OP is SO GOOD.

The younger brother probably has a shitty pc if he has a 250w psu. If he most likely can't handle games in 1080p then using that monitor with that pc is a waste.

Its a HD 7750, not too shabby if you keep some settings down. I only have my gripes with the elder brother taking nearly everything. Elder brother has 2 Benq displays, couldn't really hurt to just give one to the younger sibling -_-  

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

wait what you got Masaya killed by fire?

history repeats itself thats all im going to say also do not trust your instinct

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

hmm im confused my best friends brother who is 14 was caught "dipping the fish" in a 20 year old woman. I know its not bullshit because i was there(im his tutor), was tempted to take a picture but his parents were already going super saiyan. Im not sure if im happy for the kid or worried that the woman has some male lolita fetish, wait can you get male lolitas

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Spoiler

cTYu7Bb.jpg

That display OMG. 

What a Cunt,

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

hmm im confused my best friends brother who is 14 was caught "dipping the fish" in a 20 year old woman. I know its not bullshit because i was there(im his tutor), was tempted to take a picture but his parents were already going super saiyan. Im not sure if im happy for the kid or worried that the woman has some male lolita fetish, wait can you get male lolitas

Just a random woman? Or like a teacher or some shit?

Also, idk why this is seen bad, like if i found my teenage son fucking a 20yo girl i'd buy him condoms, but again, that's why i probably won't be a parent ever(by choice)

Just a random woman? Or like a teacher or some shit?

Also, idk why this is seen bad, like if i found my teenage son fucking a 20yo girl i'd buy him condoms, but again, that's why i probably won't be a parent ever(by choice)

no clue who she was but after "the interrogation" which i was a part of for some reason we found her name and age. tbh this is a criminal offense but he got bad luck because he didnt expect anyone to be coming and he clearly forgot about his session with me. still got paid by his father so i aint mad.

Listen if you care.

This guy's videos are cool.

@Charger @TheProfosist

Ive seen some of his video's before but nothing like this. Why do I now have the feeling ill be like that when im twice my age?

https://i.imgur.com/Mx1bZ2f.webm

Less shitty CSS version:

http://codepen.io/xposedbones/full/aOrQVy/

Plays it as fast as your computer can handle it. 144Hz bb.

This definitely tests the black to white on you monitor. I can definitely see like streaking on my PA249Q.

Anime usually does the mystery genre exceedingly poorly, but fall season gives me hope:

I7yN1sM.jpg

Sakurako-san looks like it will be a mature anime with fantastic worldbuilding and hopefully some suspension of disbelief. With a premise not too unlike Bones (the US TV show) but hopefully a little more serious and not episodic.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Anime usually does the mystery genre exceedingly poorly, but fall season gives me hope:

Sakurako-san looks like it will be a mature anime with fantastic worldbuilding and hopefully some suspension of disbelief. With a premise not too unlike Bones (the US TV show) but hopefully a little more serious and not episodic.

man i really dont like episodic anime it really sucks.

Listen if you care.

man i really dont like episodic anime it really sucks.

I know right, honestly I'm quite pissed about Death Parade not getting stripped of the "psychological" genre tag as IMO Psychological genre and episodic are mutually exclusive.

I somewhat feel the same way about the mystery genre. Apart from Sherlock (which is 45 minutes per ep and not 24 - and sometimes has multiepisodic arcs) I can't think of a single mystery that worked without an overarching story or at least arcs. Much like how Death Parade isn't psychological because it doesn't dive deep into any one character's psyche - it simply doesn't have time to establish the bare minimum.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to the club~!

Now back to sleep... need to plan out the next company strategy.

Welcome @nomnom123qwe @SsidError !

Inb4 let me love you gif

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to the club~!

Now back to sleep... need to plan out the next company strategy.

generally all i hear from you is you being tired or sleeping. ehh having a job sucks, ive got to edit 6000 photos by Saturday morning. Damn indian weddings

Listen if you care.

getting water down your sleeves is literally the worst thing ever

Listen if you care.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

bloody hell thats crazy

Listen if you care.

bloody hell thats crazy

It looks like Speed Racer, but with a regular sports car. 

I want to play this game (if it is a game, as I've never seen/heard of it), but I know that I wouldn't be nearly as good as this dude is.

I want to get these too:

Maybe at a rate of 1 per month since they are $55 each. ... Or not at all. 

Everything that's cool is expensive. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.