Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)Credits go to @zappian

Who the fuck is that? And how is that relevant to anything?

I'm sure I didn't miss anything from the last few pages..

Edit: oh your posting senseless crap again? Don't. Keep that in chat.

Also this might be a Anime thread but it's still a tech forum, one or two tech posts are OK, but arguing over what is pointless or not.. Well keep that civil ok? And short... Very short.

Forgot to say this before.

@MyInnerFred I'm sure among all those 70gb of Hyouka there must be 20gb of gifs :P

I think @Laputacake may have been brainwashed. @zappian may be behind this but we have limited evidence.

Blarg

Edit: oh your posting senseless crap again? Don't. Keep that in chat.

Also this might be a Anime thread but it's still a tech forum, one or two tech posts are OK, but arguing over what is pointless or not.. Well keep that civil ok? And short... Very short.

Forgot to say this before.

It would seem to be Jim Parsons' head (the guy that played Sheldon Cooper on the tv show The Big Bang Theory) on Oreki's body

It would seem to be Jim Parsons' head (the guy that played Sheldon Cooper on the tv show The Big Bang Theory) on Oreki's body

No clue who although the name sounds familiar, and yeah I notice the body was oreki's.

:/

People have too much free time I guess.

And "fan art" probably *cough*

Plz dont kill me fred.

I don't carry the type of fan art your talking about lol.   

Too early. Not enough sleep.giphy%209.gifI will have to open up my computer when i get to work and check. Wont be as much as you have though.

EDIT: Only have Spice and Wolf on my computer. Both seasons equal about 10gb.

Amateur my collection of fan art trumps yours.  

Pure capitalism does not take care about commoners. Those unable/unwilling to fight are destined to poverty, prejudice and although competition is good, there are too many monopolistic markets.

There is no perfect economy. I shall elaborate when I'm home.   

It'd be a nice forum feature to give certain authority over particular threads like this to users like fred, charger, catcloud, etc. To warn/ban/block people from it and delete posts.

That would certainly be helpful.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't carry the type of fan art your talking about lol.    Amateur my collection of fan art trumps yours.  There is no perfect economy. I shall elaborate when I'm home.   That would certainly be helpful.

I wasnt saying I had more or that mine is better. Just saying what I have.

@MyInnerFred

Im watching Hyouka and its like an animated version of your walking around the screen.

Its uncanny.

This is gonna be interesting.

Difference is that Oreki doesnt spend half his time looking at stocks.

Blarg

So finished watching Attack on Titan with my cousin today. Overall a big success. I wanted to introduce him to anime even though he will be limited in terms of what he can watch. He is very dislextic but understand and speaks english perfectly, but he he has no chance what so ever with subs.

Since this will be a slow seduction, I need something dubbed(preferedly done well), action, new and with impressive and expensive animation..This is not the right time to introduce something else.

Any suggestions?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

@MyInnerFred

Im watching Hyouka and its like an animated version of your walking around the screen.

Its uncanny.

This is gonna be interesting.

im watching it too, and i think the same lol

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

So finished watching Attack on Titan with my cousin today. Overall a big success. I wanted to introduce him to anime even though he will be limited in terms of what he can watch. He is very dislextic but understand and speaks english perfectly, but he he has no chance what so ever with subs.

Since this will be a slow seduction, I need something dubbed(preferedly done well), action, new and with impressive and expensive animation..This is not the right time to introduce something else.

Any suggestions?

Hmm popular anime? Like FMA B, and those, big anime usually are well dubbed.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Hmm popular anime? Like FMA B, and those, big anime usually are well dubbed.

Im still new myself. My anime watching has consisted of some shows ive read about here and some that ive read about that were similar. Action anime is still an area i have almost no expirience in. I have not seen either FMA B or FMA...Which other big animes?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

-snipers-

Im sorry but how is the last 3 pages of peripheral discussion related to anything anime too.

Im sorry you cant handle the joke but dont make us the culprits of derailing the thread when you guys have been posting

random mouse posts and chairs for racing games or whatever that has been.

Otherwise its just a case of the kettle calling the pot black and being a dick about it.

Hypocrisy doesn't bode well with me.

Before attacking others look at your actions and reflect.

Im still new myself. My anime watching has consisted of some shows ive read about here and some that ive read about that were similar. Action anime is still an area i have almost no expirience in. I have not seen either FMA B or FMA...Which other big animes?

Uhm death note, mirai nikki, SAO, code geass.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Uhm death note, mirai nikki, SAO, code geass.

Thanks. I'll take a look. I have seen Claymore suggested. Seen that? if you have, is it any good?

Since we're talking about anime again, I pretty much watched Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai most of the day. Really enjoying it so far. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Since we're talking about anime again, I pretty much watched Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai most of the day. Really enjoying it so far.

Recommended?

Steve

Recommended?

I would say yes. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Any suggestions?

Hmm I guess your cousin has a worse dyslexia than me by the sound of it.

Code geass is a nice option and has dub.

Another one is most Gundam shows, pretty much all have dubs.

Im sorry but how is the last 3 pages of peripheral discussion related to anything anime too.

Im sorry you cant handle the joke but dont make us the culprits of derailing the thread when you guys have been posting

random mouse posts and chairs for racing games or whatever that has been.

Otherwise its just a case of the kettle calling the pot black and being a dick about it.

Hypocrisy doesn't bode well with me.

Before attacking others look at your actions and reflect.

oh yeah, totally fair, well said.

"clap Hands"

I would say yes. 

yes it's good, albeit it's not for everyone but if you're into that kind of anime then yes you'll like it

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Recommended?

Wait you haven't watched it? You definitely need to. Its pretty good.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

YES! YES YES YES! I loved this anime. Still want a third season pls.

Also #yozorabestgirl

1342637174998.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015