Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*A wild smiles has appeared*

Psst guys have you seen  akame ga kill? is it good? worth watching? I dunno :S

I read and watched Akame ga kill.

People die when they are killed is all you needed to know.

Very good series.  Lots of entertainment value.  It may look shounen at first; but it gets really dark really soon.

Again, people really DIE, whether you like it or not.

Manga is better, as usual.  Anime character looks a bit odd.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I read and watched Akame ga kill.

People die when they are killed is all you needed to know.

Very good series.  Lots of entertainment value.  It may look shounen at first; but it gets really dark really soon.

Again, people really DIE, whether you like it or not.

Manga is better, as usual.  Anime character looks a bit odd.

Yeah, i´ve only Read it myself. I kinda like it. and i also like how there is a lack of Plot armor, a.k.a characters dont live very long.

aedca9be4e.jpg

One of the many ways for a main character to be woken up...

Finished Angel beats today. it was... interesting.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Finished Angel beats today. it was... interesting.

I'm just disappointed that it doesn't have a full blown visual novel attached to it... The characters are interesting enough to have their own routes...

I'm just disappointed that it doesn't have a full blown visual novel attached to it... The characters are interesting enough to have their own routes...

That is one of my least favorite Key anime.

aedca9be4e.jpg

One of the many ways for a main character to be woken up...

I prefer Kampfer.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Very so; that would be quite nice.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Just finished haganai. While there was some intense plot, the series itself took a little while to get to the point which ultimately began to reveal itself right at the end. I would have liked to see maybe one more episode that kind of wrapped things up. Over all I give the series a "B+" with a bonus of having an alright ending.

The last episode of HaganaiNEXT pissed me right off, I loved the series but that last episode OMG so mad. How was that ending alright?

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Who'd like to play this game if it ever becomes real?

9637eefecf.png

Source: Date A Live S1 ep1

Who'd like to play this game if it ever becomes real?

-snip-

Source: Date A Live S1 ep1

nope

The last episode of HaganaiNEXT pissed me right off, I loved the series but that last episode OMG so mad. How was that ending alright?

Cause I've seen much worse. True it was sort of an abrupt ending from a climatic moment. But it does show that they stay friends and continue on.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Heard good things about it from friends but I haven't watched or read it yet. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Update on the JP vs piracy thing:
2 websites which I will refuse to name are down due to a DDoS (as of 0100 JST)... Users and admins speculate origin of attack...

2 websites which I will refuse to name are down due to a DDoS (as of 0100 JST)... Users and admins speculate origin of attack...

One would happen to be Nyaa.se?

I started watching Golgo 13 again as i was working on a few things tonight and its as bad ass as ever.

One would happen to be Nyaa.se?

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

UPDATE:

Both sites have reached 24 hours downtime...

Got into IRC of one of the sites but haven't gotten in contact with site admins yet...

UPDATE:

Got into IRC of one of the sites but haven't gotten in contact with site admins yet...

you know you're still allowed to name and discuss said websites here, right?

Error: 410

UPDATE:

All I know is that major Lolicon websites are unaffected by this.

I looked around and found horriblesubs and nyaa.se down.

Doesn't admin of AnimeTake work with horriblesubs?  He might know what's happening.

Hey guys, it may or may not be inappropriate to say here, but I'm new to this, and anime for the most part. I figured I'd just introduce myself here, considering I do want to be involved in some anime community. I've been watching a few anime shows lately, and hope to watch more in the future. 

Dragon Ball/Z/GT/most movies

Fairy Tail

Death Note

Sword Art Online

Naruto (Just started)

RWBY (I think it's anime? Not sure where it belongs honestly)

Not sure if you consider these anime or just regular cartoons, but I'll list em anyway:

Yu-gi-oh!

First couple of seasons of Pokemon

Digimon

Beyblade

Just figured I'd say hi and hopefully get more involved with anime and the community in the future.  :D

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Hey guys, it may or may not be inappropriate to say here, but I'm new to this, and anime for the most part. I figured I'd just introduce myself here, considering I do want to be involved in some anime community. I've been watching a few anime shows lately, and hope to watch more in the future. 

Just figured I'd say hi and hopefully get more involved with anime and the community in the future.  :D

Hi! I am also quite new here, so it's nice to have more people sharing same kinds of thoughts. ;)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya