Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This is absurd. If it really is Japan I'll be disappointed... I've never even heard of a legal DDoS attack before, this is just a childish way deny access. 

I was under the impression the anti-piracy thing would be contacting hosting providers to shut down the sites, not do a straight up DDoS attack.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well...if anyone really want to watch untranslated anime.

There is always Chinese sources: http://share.dmhy.org/

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Hmmm i checked out some places and they are all down, only Animesuki itself is working but there aint much there because they don't host stuff.

well guys, shits going down! last thing left is to Raid Profosist´s footlocker !! :D

Oh were saved! 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh were saved! 

giphy.gif

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Or one could just use PerfectDark/Share.

I don't have 40gb to waste.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Man, I so don't fit in. I have no idea what any of you are talking about. ICY19R9.png

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Man, I so don't fit in. I have no idea what any of you are talking about. ICY19R9.png

japan is trying to shut down illegal distribution of anime

japan is trying to shut down illegal distribution of anime

Oh, I see. I was only looking at the last bunch of comments and got confused. lolz

Oh, I see. I was only looking at the last bunch of comments and got confused. lolz

oh perfectdark and share are peer to peer file sharing services

Perfect dark was also a rather good n64 game but that is irrelevant to the discussion

Well, since Nyaa is down and apparently Tokyotosho is also down, I will just be using AnimeTosho, they cannot get rid of anime fansubs just by DDoS'ing a few websites, new ones will pop up every day and fansub sites will just be using different trackers for their torrents. (not to mention DDL on Mega or whatever other website)

CrunchyRoll is a step in the right direction, but honestly the subtitles are still inferior to what a proper fansubbing group can do, it's also not getting all the animes I want to watch on it either and streaming just plain suck compared to actual download.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

A sneakernet is being established at my locality as we speak.

Update:

AT is down again... Cloudflare took over this time with a 502 page...

Nyaa and horrible are still down and about to reach 72 hours...

I'm surprised that there is no shitstorm in mainstream outlets yet...

A sneakernet is being established at my locality as we speak.

Update:

AT is down again... Buttflare took over this time with a 502 page...

Nyaa and horrible are still down and about to reach 72 hours...

I'm surprised that there is no shitstorm in mainstream outlets yet...

honestly it barely does anything except for maybe weed out a few casuals

I have so many sources and so backlogged I don't have to care for at least 4~6 months, even after that it's not possible for all my outlets to be exhausted.

I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish really, lol, pure exercise in futility. I think most people realize this, probably why nobody is really making a big deal.

Error: 410

honestly it barely does anything except for maybe weed out a few casuals

I have so many sources and so backlogged I don't have to care for at least 4~6 months, even after that it's not possible for all my outlets to be exhausted.

I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish really, lol, pure exercise in futility. I think most people realize this, probably why nobody is really making a big deal.

Right, no effort is really gonna weed out the fansubbing scene. I'm bummed out having to take alternative routes but thats about it.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Right, no effort is really gonna weed out the fansubbing scene. I'm bummed out having to take alternative routes but thats about it.

They could weed them out but they'll be taking half the internet with them...

It's not too early to claim:

No Game No Life best lightnovel/anime 2014.

no-game-no-life-stephanie-dora-sora-shir

Has a bit of everything for everyone.

Does not matter if you like general ecchi, big-boobs, small-boobs, no-boobs(yoooo!?).

Does not matter if you like tsundere, yandere, or just an innocent imouto.

Does not matter if you like coherent plot or random philosophical rambling.

Does not matter if you like happy slifeoflife or something with some "feels."

It has them all and nothing feels too out of place.

Unlike Space Dandy; the fanservice in this show is just the correct amount(light novel has even better quality and pacing).

Kind of like Haiyore!Nyaruko-San, it has plenty of anime references, but not as over the top.

Apparently the author, who is also the artist, is Brazilian with japanese pen name.  You would expect lots of HUE but it's actually good.

..... Why did you post that here as well???

It didn't belong to another thread.

uhhh anime suggestion thread is the right place, this is the main thread.

I looked again and it was already there; but I can't delete my own thread for some reason.