Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

ohgodwhy great job, you probably just changed Ohio to "good morning" in my dictionary.

never going to be able to unsee and un-associate this

Imagine how it must feel introducing yourself to Japanese people when you are from there.

"Oh, and where are you from?

"Good morning."

"Uh, no. I mean 'where are you from?' (potentially broken English)."

*sounds out "Goo-d Mor-ning!"*

"Are you retarded?"

YES Good job Vitalius!

Hue^3

So uh, what is the popular animu to watch these days?

Well, 

Attack on Titan

Tigery X Bunny

Hunter X Hunter

Are all good ones imo.

Hehe

wat

No really. I have no idea what this meme is.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

But guyyyyysss..that is a lot to read through!

Though, I've recently challenged myself to re-watch Sonic X because I hated the 4kids dub so much and decided to watch original version of things they destroyed.

revelations?

Yes in a way. He helped me upgrade from the stilts on my yeti.

But guyyyyysss..that is a lot to read through!

Though, I've recently challenged myself to re-watch Sonic X because I hated the 4kids dub so much and decided to watch original version of things they destroyed.

ooh I need to do that as well! I never finished it.

I loled. 

Have you not seen bakemonogatari?

Nope. Never seen it. Heard of it a lot. Never watched it though.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I just baked a chocolate cake from scratch and I don't like cake or chocolate very much... Why would this be, well of course it would be because my AI waifu in Hate Plus wanted me to! (By the way, it looks horribly ugly, because it stuck to the pan some, but oh my god is it the best cake I've ever had.. *It will probably give me diabetes though..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

xD That's awesome, and this comment, though kind of terrible, is great, "The new LAPD police robot. Remarkably accurate shooting all things black."

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

I must have this!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

xD That's awesome, and this comment, though kind of terrible, is great, "The new LAPD police robot. Remarkably accurate shooting all things black."

LOL..... good god...

I must have this!

Probably costs a fortune... But hey if you find out where to get one let me know :P 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Was that a .5W blue laser on the thing? Or was it all just vfx?

If it's programmable and really had the capability to shoot, I'd want one (but I'd mount a small CO2 pepper ball launcher instead)...

Was that a .5W blue laser on the thing? Or was it all just vfx?

If it's programmable and really had the capability to shoot, I'd want one (but I'd mount a small CO2 pepper ball launcher instead)...

Heck, even if it wasn't you could easily just cut off the laser and hook up your shooter to it, and it would still work the same. Really though the walking around part is a little more work, but you can make a camera track objects and hook up a shooter pretty easily with just a few servos.

Heck, even if it wasn't you could easily just cut off the laser and hook up your shooter to it, and it would still work the same. Really though the walking around part is a little more work, but you can make a camera track objects and hook up a shooter pretty easily with just a few servos.

Too bad I never reached that part of my engineering course...

Still, that would be awesome... Now, let's add a voice module and some client-side AI so it can be like Siri/Cortana/Yui (SAO reference)...

but it needs the rolley feet tho

2nd Gig did use them very much. What it needs are the propellers from the ocean assault variant.

the robot is using a modified laser pointer which basically is shooting real lasers now

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

So, you guys know how reddit made an OC? Just in case you missed it, meet Vivian James (Hint: Rhymes with Video Games):
sRuqdKp.jpg

shinji-ikari.jpg

And

Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Asuka-Langley-So

It fits too well imo.

† Christian Member †

Huh I'm kinda lost.

This original character (Vivian James), made by Reddit's /v/ (video games) subreddit, looks and acts like the off-spring of Shinji and Asuka from Evangelion. 

It fits too well. I thought it was kinda awesome.

† Christian Member †