Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Back when I was in Girls Und Panzer Klan in World of Tanks; they told me to TK reddit klans and shoot premium ammo at all reddit klans on other team.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

releasing tmr :)

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Yo! Long time no see guys  ;)

Finally I am back  :D

The day before yesterday I finished Steins Gate and I am really happy that I watched it few episodes,

because in my opinion the start is little bit slow paced but it's probably meant to be like that! :)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

So, you guys know how reddit made an OC? Just in case you missed it, meet Vivian James (Hint: Rhymes with Video Games):

sRuqdKp.jpg

This original character (Vivian James), made by Reddit's /v/ (video games) subreddit, looks and acts like the off-spring of Shinji and Asuka from Evangelion. 

It fits too well. I thought it was kinda awesome.

No dude, that's 4chan's /v/ lol.

hence the green pupils, purple and green sweater, and clover headband.

It was a co-op from a few different boards against that one 5guys lady because she had a problem with the charity project which led to them funding it in spite of her

Error: 410

No dude, that's 4chan's /v/ lol.

hence the green pupils, purple and green sweater, and clover headband.

It was a co-op from a few different boards against that one 5guys lady because she had a problem with the charity project which led to them funding it in spite of her

Yup I can confirm this is a 4chan creation. Hehe, they drew hundreds of different designs for her before settling on this one. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yup I can confirm this is a 4chan creation. Hehe, the drew hundreds of different designs for her before settling on this one. 

Great. I'm on a roll screwing up today. First I think there are 1000cm in a meter and now this. 

I'm done with the internet for today. I'll be back when I'm not dazed and confused 100% of the time.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Great. I'm on a roll screwing up today. First I think there are 1000cm in a meter and now this. 

I'm done with the internet for today. I'll be back when I'm not dazed and confused 100% of the time.

tumblr_mm4786jfqW1rba33bo1_500.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just finished haganai. While there was some intense plot, the series itself took a little while to get to the point which ultimately began to reveal itself right at the end. I would have liked to see maybe one more episode that kind of wrapped things up. Over all I give the series a "B+" with a bonus of having an alright ending.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I've been going through and cleaning up my watch list and I think that I'm going to go back and finish off anime that for some reason or another just never finished off.

I'll likely still join all of you when you want to rewatch the classics or if something piques my interest.

That reminds me you all should go and suggest your best anime to the suggestion thread. I'm looking for something to start watching that I won't want to put down. I don't care if its series, movie, ova, etc and it's age or genre doesn't matter. Likely the more unique and obscure it is the better. Try not to suggest anything mainstream or generally considered a classic. Basically I'm looking for those gems. You know that one that you heard about from that one guy and it knocked your socks off out of now where. That's what I'm looking for.

I know there are more out there that I haven't found. I haven't seen new one (new as in new to me) in quite some time. Every now and then I need something like this to impress me. I doubt I'll ever stop watching anime but that doesn't mean at times my interest hasn't waned.

Also I know I personally haven't suggested anything yet so pertaining I am reminded ( @Charger ) I'll put a up a huge list in the suggestion thread to make up for it. I recently went through what I had on hand for a friend so it should quicken things up.

Also I know I personally haven't suggested anything yet so pertaining I am reminded ( @Charger ) I'll put a up a huge list in the suggestion thread to make up for it. I recently went through what I had on hand for a friend so it should quicken things up.

Sadly out of the 4 of us running this club we have collectively added 2 things to the suggestion thread

@MyInnerFred @Luclocke @TheProfosist

Sadly out of the 4 of us running this club we have collectively added 2 things to the suggestion thread

@MyInnerFred @Luclocke @TheProfosist

I'll add about 20 hopefully soon.

I'll add about 20 hopefully soon.

Hoho that would be great! 

Since you far outnumber us in the amount of anime watched. Me and luclocke at least. 

Just finished haganai. While there was some intense plot, the series itself took a little while to get to the point which ultimately began to reveal itself right at the end. I would have liked to see maybe one more episode that kind of wrapped things up. Over all I give the series a "B+" with a bonus of having an alright ending.

Hmm thanks for the info. I'm actually about to start marathoning that one shortly. 

Hoho that would be great! 

Since you far outnumber us in the amount of anime watched. Me and luclocke at least. 

Sleep.

I need it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep.

I need it.

The fuck have you been? Lol 

Awake at all the wrong times. I just woke up for work... anddddd my holdings are GREENNN YUSSSSS FUCK YESSSS 

holy shit

uncountable amount of references per episode

Wow lol. 

What series is that? Nyaruko? 

Wow lol. 

What series is that? Nyaruko? 

Yep...

+1 for Norio Wakamoto Vacuum Cleaner

Hmm looks like "Under The dog" wont hit its goal :/ with only 1 episode it does not surprise me, bummer though, it peaked my interest.

Yeah.... =/

I don't have money toss at it right now either. 

*A wild smiles has appeared*

Psst guys have you seen  akame ga kill? is it good? worth watching? I dunno :S

I am happy little Vegemite.