Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

?? Not sure which post of mine you're replying to, but thanks... (and it's sir, although I may sometimes be mistaken for a madam on first sight :ph34r:)

The post where you list a ton of anime to watch including Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Love live, etc. :P

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Hello, my friend told me that he watched(is it even a word?) Attack on titan some kind of special episodes. Witch are not related to story. I can't find them. Was he bullshiting me?

Wikipedia seems to tell me there is more then just the series but i never watched it so no comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Attack_on_Titan_episodes

I just thought of an anime I've watched before and liked, but I can't remember the name of it, so maybe someone can help me out. If I remember correctly it was a mech sort of anime with a eccentric blonde ladies man called lutz, and the maon character had blackish hair, was a war nut, and he was gaurding over a girl in a high school and always messed it up by some crazy means going over the top.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I just thought of an anime I've watched before and liked, but I can't remember the name of it, so maybe someone can help me out. If I remember correctly it was a mech sort of anime with a eccentric blonde ladies man called lutz, and the maon character had blackish hair, was a war nut, and he was gaurding over a girl in a high school and always messed it up by some crazy means going over the top.

Full metal panic?

and his name is Kurz Weber, not Lutz lol

http://myanimelist.net/anime/71/Full_Metal_Panic!  this???

Full metal panic?

Yep that's it, I don't know why I couldn't remember the name of it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

mech

maon character had blackish hair, was a war nut

all I needed to know it was FMP

the fumoffu one is 200% raw comedy, you could watch that as standalone if you wanted to. The main series itself is pretty decent too, no idea why it hasn't been recommended.

Error: 410

the fumoffu one is 200% raw comedy, you could watch that as standalone if you wanted to. The main series itself is pretty decent too, no idea why it hasn't been recommended.

Yea, I watched a while back and it was a pretty good show. I wanted to know, because I was recommending some shows for my sister off thw top of my head and couldn't remember the title of it.

(Speaking about Attack on titans).Thanks guys, found it. It's called OVA episodes. It says that there are 3 episodes of it. I can't find it with english subs :/

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

(Speaking about Attack on titans).Thanks guys, found it. It's called OVA episodes. It says that there are 3 episodes of it. I can't find it with english subs :/

Yep, so it was what I linked you earlier.

Also, here's a link to watched it subbed on Anime Waffles (The link says RAW, but it's subbed)

http://animewaffles.tv/Player-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Ilse-no-Techou-Episode-1-RAW-30908

Yep, so it was what I linked you earlier.

Also, here's a link to watched it subbed on Anime Waffles (The link says RAW, but it's subbed)

http://animewaffles.tv/Player-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Ilse-no-Techou-Episode-1-RAW-30908

Thanks.. again :D, I found out about OVA from your link. :)

I wonder why I didin't googled this myself, I searched for episodes like this for every other anime, but somehow forgot it now,

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha??

nope and wouldnt that be closer to tenchi?

winner winner chicken dinner

Idk why either I own the slim box's of all of them.

In due time my child....in due time...

suggest it!

I have seen that i think it was in one of the polls for the club lol

You did? It was? right now to me at least it really seems like a new version of love hina based on teh first two eps but that may just be me.