Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Illuminati...

If you want to get one of the girls. Wear the suit.

the problem is I don't have one xD although I'm warming up to the idea \(^_-)/

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Important announcement -----

Fred's day ended like this .

post-195144-0-51460700-1432346325.png

Everybody send get well wishes , or just tease him :P

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

the problem is I don't have one xD although I'm warming up to the idea \(^_-)/

You can probably rent one at first.

Except I was not smiling.

Poor Fred. All broken. He would just have to stay home day and trade stocks.

Blarg

You can probably rent one at first.

I'd like to stay home and trade stocks, but breaking a leg or two to do so doesn't sound worth it at all. =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ooh , he missed a good opportunity to get out of the shop permanently . He should claim PTSD and tell them he can't handel going back  :D 

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

I dunno how to finish my sketch .-. , I'm not sure weather she's happy , sad , glad , ect ... Gah screw it ... Why am I sharing this xD haha

Hmm poor Fred , stop hurting yourself. It's not fun. What happened ?

post-121932-0-07229000-1432346825_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Let me know when then. I'm ready to get working on the project. 

I should be able to get on tomorrow.

On a side note Wonderful Days is great, makes me miss the writing of the older anime Pre 2005, when they could tell a proper story still.

Wonderful_Days_movie_poster.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Sharing a king bed tonight. It's nice here in Nassau. We are not staying at Atlantis so we can't get to experience it with out a day pass. We are going to try to go to the aquarium tomorrow. Then get in your dive boat for a week.

Boats and hoes

post-17956-0-03598300-1432348260_thumb.j

post-17956-0-36344000-1432348249_thumb.j

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

If Clannad is supposed to make people cry, am I not a human, then?

Don't worry, I barely cried too, I have no soul T.T

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

We know the Dow and Nasdaq took a hit today/this week, but @MyInnerFred you really didn't need to start diving into traffic looking for a quick settlement.

(P.S. Sorry to hear about your injuries)

I wish I was getting on these boats. I'll post pic of our boat when I get wifi and a picture of the boat.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

We know the Dow and Nasdaq took a hit today/this week, but @MyInnerFred you really didn't need to start diving into traffic looking for a quick settlement.

(P.S. Sorry to hear about your injuries)

What are you talking about? I've made at least 1.4K in the past week. I didn't know a CV Axle counted as traffic now. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What are you talking about? I've made at least 1.4K in the past week. I didn't know a CV Axle counted as traffic now. 

Hang on.

Get well soon :)

*Fixed

Hang on.

Get well soon :)

*Fixed

post-195144-0-70252000-1432350630.png

Selector infected WIXOSS good? it sounds interesting

Error: 410

A touch too melodramatically overbearing for me, but those people who stuck with it seemed to think it was ok.

A touch too melodramatically overbearing for me, but those people who stuck with it seemed to think it was ok.

hmm, I might try it, people seem to compare it to madoka a lot

and I sure do love me some forced content

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hmm, I might try it, people seem to compare it to madoka a lot

I've heard they're similar, but I'm kinda tired of Okada's overly depressing stuff, and the sloppy in-show game rules made me laugh more than want to have "feels". Hopefully you like it more :)

when it came out i was always waiting for something dark to happen, it's a bit slow but once the secrets start to be revealed the show get more interesting and you'll be looking forward for the next chapter, i liked madoka more but WIXOSS is also good, there's some pretty neat scenes.

maybe i should rewatch it and marathon it, since i only saw it every week as it came out.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

when it came out i was always waiting for something dark to happen, it's a bit slow but once the secrets start to be revealed the show get more interesting and you'll be looking forward for the next chapter, i liked madoka more but WIXOSS is also good, there's some pretty neat scenes.

maybe i should rewatch it and marathon it, since i only saw it every week as it came out.

the naming confused me at first

I downloaded selector spread WIXOSS first not realizing it was infected/spread and like 10 minutes in I was like

...wait wait wait, something doesn't seem right here, already gave myself mild spoilers.

they're not really trying to ease you in to it like madoka since they're already full speed into "shady as fuck" in the first episode

yep, that scene, the few seconds before MPC tells you that's the last file in the folder.

it completely undid what the entire anime spent so much time to do

catharsis? no fuck you

wat

Who is MPC and what file in what folder are you talking about? 

My understanding is that they were reborn and found each other in a new life. I guess what produces Catharsis is different for different people.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

wat

Who is MPC and what file in what folder are you talking about? 

My understanding is that they were reborn and found each other in a new life. I guess what produces Catharsis is different for different people.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. and MPC is media player classic lol, I'm referring to that feeling (well, it doesn't seem like you'd know) you get when something finishes and it goes black and displays "no more media in folder" or something along those lines)

That scene is there to do nothing but force a "happy" ending and remove all sense of fatality from the anime. The way it was, without this scene there was some sort of closure, by doing this they removed that. Like I said, I could have given some objective praise for AB, but they ruined it with this scene.

That clip has to be the single most agitating 30 second scene from an anime I've seen because never have I felt like I've had 4 collective hours spent watching something thrown down the drain so quickly.

It basically invalidates anything you felt before it.

Imagine it this way, if you knew this was going to happen, how would that change the way you reacted to the other episodes?

This clip retroactively destroyed whatever value it had to me.

It's the kind of thing where they give you faux-feels by "killing" off a character but they survived by some stupid asspull. Now multiply that by every character in the entire series that died. That was what this was to me.

@KingCry you up for image editing? Project club banners(yes it's plural) is a go. 

Get on teamspeak and I'll talk about the details.

Nice how i've been part of both attempts of the banner production but no. I see how it is. I shall take my procrastination elswhere.

Steve