Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

those are some nice legs you got there. do you shave them?

No man that's not mine :3 it was just shared on some FB page.

I have hairy legs man (Thank god I have hairy legs), never shaved them, but I do shave my facial hair.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

No man that's not mine :3 it was just shared on some FB page.

I have hairy legs man (Thank god I have hairy legs), never shaved them, but I do shave my facial hair.

thats good. Im not very hair for a white guy and in highschool i got teased cause I didnt have very much armpit hair. but who the hell wants a freaken rainforest under their arms. so gross. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

thats good. Im not very hair for a white guy and in highschool i got teased cause I didnt have very much armpit hair. but who the hell wants a freaken rainforest under their arms. so gross.

Stop your making me cringe.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

:D

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Yez, haz cookiez

giphy.gif

post-121932-0-74482700-1432249662.gif

that would be so nice , but all i have rn are hickory sticks and snickers (insert have a snickers you kinda turn into a a fill in the blank joke here )

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I just remembered back when I was still 13(still no armpit hair). I was sitting on one of the schools main stairs. When I got up I coincidentally saw the armpit of my classmate (small girl). Goddammit it was a freakin forest!!! I was just stunned that we're the same age and she had a huge forest hidden under her arms.

sorry bout these convo

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I just remembered back when I was still 13(still no armpit hair). I was sitting on one of the schools main stairs. When I got up I coincidentally saw the armpit of my classmate (small girl). Goddammit it was a freakin forest!!! I was just stunned that we're the same age and she had a huge forest hidden under her arms.

sorry bout these convo

Your getting a good pay cut.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your getting a good pay cut.

post-121932-0-42015600-1432250218.jpg this thread got cringy fast ... ima back away slowly and come back when shit gets normal 

wait there is no such thing as normal with us , what on earth was i thinking 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

sorry bout these convo

been there. done that. lol

" Rainforest " . I laughed too hard ... 

Armpit hair doesn't matter ... considering a few thousand years more , humans won't even have armpit hair ... AND it's freaking annoying and itchy and it's growing ... Dark days ... 

sorry bout these convo

You're lucky she doesn't slap you after that ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

odd, most people I knew were pretty understanding of it.

i've kept my pithair trimmed to minimum length with a pair of clippers and keep my chest hair trimmed down during summer and spring.

nothing cool (heh) about having sweat and BO sponges on your body

where I live sweating doesn't work either, so no point in body hair.

Error: 410

being weird is normal if everyone is being weird.

been there. done that. lol

We had a fun term for teasing armpit hair specially when we play basketball. We call them "Blackie"

So while playing we would often say "Blackie incoming!!!" when someone attempts to shoot.

You're lucky she doesn't slap you after that ... 

She doesn't know that I saw it. I didn't want to humiliate her.

But it pretty much spread like wildfire to the boys after I said to my roommates.

Thing is its predictable but I personally think that very rarely does the best anime win. I think it sometimes has to do more with the votes than the choices.

I suspect @Charger is liking particular comments in a nefarious social engineering exercise to curb poll results by leveraging some of the more impressionable group think users.

I'm watching you charger...

I-ve-got-my-eyes-on-you.jpeg

I suspect @Charger is liking particular comments in a nefarious social engineering exercise to curb poll results by leveraging some of the more impressionable group think users.

no comment...

I dont vote in mosts of the polls unless its a throw away vote or it doesnt matter anyways

no comment...

But I want to learn more about how to use the dark side of the force!

I dont vote in mosts of the polls unless its a throw away vote or it doesnt matter anyways

Honestly though, why not?  Surely you've preferences and favorites as well.

But I want to learn more about how to use the dark side of the force!

Honestly though, why not? Surely you've preferences and favorites as well.

because it didnt seem right to be voting when I was running the club and I will watch what I want regardless of the polls lol

She doesn't know that I saw it. I didn't want to humiliate her.

But it pretty much spread like wildfire to the boys after I said to my roommates.

You did what ? Somethings must be kept secret you know ... * sigh *

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Was told by work yesterday I had to have a laptop at meeting :P

I gave mine away to my niece so I had no choice but to get out the plastic and I bought this at newegg . $ 760 bucks more I now owe American Express :(

Qty Product Description Price

Order #:  242287395 (shipped via Newegg Next Business Day)

1 Acer Laptop Aspire V3-572-734Y Intel Core i7 5500U (2.40GHz) Full HD 8GB Memory 1TB HDD Intel HD Graphics 5500 15.6" Windows ... Item #: N82E16834314815 Standard Return Policy $669.99 1 Cooler Master NotePal U3 - Laptop Cooling Pad with Three Configurable 80 mm Fans - Silver Item #: N82E16834982150 Standard Return Policy $29.99 Subtotal $699.98 Tax $0.00 Newegg Next Business Day $56.12 Rush Processing $2.99 Order Total $759.09

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Was told by work yesterday I had to have a laptop at meeting :P

You'd think that if they required you to have one, they'd buy you it.

My reaction would be:

"Ha. Hahha. Hahahaha. Oh, you're serious. Ok, what's my budget then? Am I limited to any specific retailers?"

he stares at me intensely

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You'd think that if they required you to have one, they'd buy you it.

This is my boses boss . He's a prick ! There is zero reason for me to have a laptop in meetings . I take my tablet .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

WHAT !?

no comment...

I vote every poll but nothing ive voted for has won ever.

because it didnt seem right to be voting when I was running the club and I will watch what I want regardless of the polls lol

Same :P

You did what ? Somethings must be kept secret you know ... * sigh *

They're my roommates dude. practically my bests of friends, ofc I would share something like that.

We share different kinds of things we barely have boundaries.

If you have a best friend I'm pretty sure you know that you share everything from the weird to the downright atrocious.

100 Years of Filipina Beauty

I'm in love with the 2010's and 1980's one

I'm in love with the 2010's and 1980's one

I don't think what we consider "fashion" today is not even "fashion"

but yes I do agree