Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

let's share some animes that made us cry

-snipity snip snip-

um all of them , i hate finishing a series 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

man

don't you ever wish this world had anything special

like magic or some shit

sometimes lol , makes me wonder what would make me special 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

man

don't you ever wish this world had anything special

like magic or some shit

if you ask me science is there and it's more amazing than magic

but if you want magic IRL

here ya go one of my GO TO ACTS when I'm just leisurely walking round the park or the neighborhood

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

lhsslED.png

i was fucking dead

lost in a void of sorrowness it's been like that for every anime i've watched

Spoiler much :/ Haven't watched SAO II but don't really plan to either.

if you ask me science is there and it's more amazing than magic

but if you want magic IRL

here ya go one of my GO TO ACTS when I'm just leisurely walking round the park or the neighborhood

you cheeky son of a ... xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

i was fucking dead

Fuckin, not that one, I'll tell you that much.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

you cheeky son of a ... xD

want more?

I needed like a month to master this routine it's really hard. but it's amazing.

the dude's name is Zach Mueller amazing guy.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i was fucking dead

the plural form of anime is anime

and if SAO made you cry, oh boy, wait until you watch something decent.

Error: 410

the plural form of anime is anime

and if SAO made you cry, oh boy, wait until you watch something decent.

being forced to watch sao can make anyone cry...

oh burnnnnnnn  , i didnt like sao 

Spoiler
Spoiler

oh burnnnnnnn , i didnt like sao

I didnt really have much of a problem with it other then the complete destruction of asuna's character in the second half of season one and I never watched season 2

I didnt really have much of a problem with it other then the complete destruction of asuna's character in the second half of season one and I never watched season 2

Did you forget them creating and going into things then never using them again.

Clannad. There be rivers a flowin.

clannad.jpg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

well, the second half of season 2 is all asuna focused

but in the next arc asuna hardly appears, she does have time on stage but not as much as in the others arcs

PS: the next arc Alicization is awesome, much better then season 1 first half

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Speaking of anime that made us emotional...

School days got me pretty riled up by the end.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

now dont be allarmed everyone , but i think we were on topic for once xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Do I need to leave the forums for a bit till y'all are done talking about Sao 2. I don't want any spoilers. I'm only a few episodes in.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Do I need to leave the forums for a bit till y'all are done talking about Sao 2. I don't want any spoilers. I'm only a few episodes in.

just don't click on any spoiler tag :P

or skip one or two pages

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Damn I even made an effort to keep looking into the deck , but sadly he's just too good as that wielded no results , damn.

here's another one

it's my favorite "Icebreaker at parties/bars" or "Be the coolest guy at the party" kind of trick

Stay Cool baby

here's another one

it's my favorite "Icebreaker at parties/bars" or "Be the coolest guy at the party" kind of trick

-snip-

Stay Cool baby

Thought it was a legit magic trick till I clicked the video and found they are selling those special shades for $49.95...

The video was pretty funny though.

School days got me pretty riled up by the end.

like the good kind of riled up?

that was one of the few times an anime charmed me enough to make me smile stupidly at my screen

Error: 410

like the good kind of riled up?

that was one of the few times an anime charmed me enough to make me smile stupidly at my screen

Ya by the end I was quite happy. I feel like it had the perfect ending for that kind of anime.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Currently watching Eureka Seven.

(I'm enjoying it very much)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN