Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Watch Haibane Renmei, it'll wash away the WTF. Angel Beats made no bloody sense.

I mean, how did he get there AFTER she did?? Would it have killed them to handwave that away so I didn't think they were mental?
I must not have read your spoiler last time I quotes this post lol... that bugged the hell out of me

Just got done watching Oreimo. It was pretty funny and stuff, but the sister thing is annoying. 

y u no go out with kuroneko

haven't watched any of the OVAs or anything, but from what I've read it ruins shit. Time to ruin shit :P

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Just got done watching Oreimo. It was pretty funny and stuff, but the sister thing is annoying. 

y u no go out with kuroneko

I've 2 sisters.  Annoying is just how it is.

Soury Vageena FTW!

I've 2 sisters.  Annoying is just how it is.

Soury Vageena FTW!

I have a sister, and she's not nearly as annoying as this one. I feel bad for people with siblings that are annoying to that degree. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

gyMqljP.gif

I need pancakes & I need them now.

i need more mhz , i need em now

and pancakes... those would be so nice rn too

I chose food , my 4690k deserves a break after getting to 5ghz tonight ... Is there a club for getting a cpu that high? Haha

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

unrelated news I just finished sweeping and mopping the house, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning the kitchen, and scrubbing my porch. I imagine it looked a bit strange (i.e. seedy as fuck) for the few people that drove by my house that I was outside scrubbing at 1 AM.

The time when one does household chores doesn't matter. If they get done, that's good enough already. And y'know, each on their own. :lol:

I have a sister, and she's not nearly as annoying as this one. I feel bad for people with siblings that are annoying to that degree. 

My little sister (only sibling) is annoying at times, but I don't mind it too much. Oh well... I used to punch her in the back as hard as I could like every day when I was a kid, made her cry nearly every time... Looking back at it, I am not proud of that, at all.

Consuela Rodrigues wants to join the Heaven Society

Your name seems a little... familiar... in a way...

ibb3CjSZt0dsd3.gif

Samuel "Jetstream Sam" Rodrigues' trollface related to the subject.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

i went to comic-con yesterday and brought some drinks(spent £100) and holy cow they are a hassle to open.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lol cs:go

-___-

What's so funny about CSGO ?

Barely

why?

Wanted to play with you.

thanks bro I knew you would love it

What do I get for getting your expectations ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

-___-

What's so funny about CSGO ?

Wanted to play with you.

What do I get for getting your expectations ?

Wanna play now?

Steve

Wanna play now?

What about in 10 minutes ? I need to eat something.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What about in 10 minutes ? I need to eat something.

Sure

Steve

Sure

Let's go.

What's your steam id ?? PM it to me.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

1b00424febbe15c048a2ce104cdc960b.png

silly bots lel. this one didnt even have a private account

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hmm... i have never gotten scammers / scambots / bots / anything shady on Steam... Maybe I keep too low profile?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I hate bots on Steam ... That's why I don't even have Steam anymore ... * Falls of tears starts coming down * 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

My friend has gotten me into Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. If anyone wants to play, let me know. I'm a noob. Be nice. :P

If you haven't heard, there's a mod for Forged Alliance (FA) called Forged Alliance Forever. It updates a lot of stuff and balances some units while adding others. It's been maintained for 3 years (2012-2015) and still has an active community, with tournaments, leaderboards & other stuff. 

It also allows you to play the campaign missions for Supreme Commander & Forged Alliance with another person in Co-op. It's pretty cool.

Or GTAV. That too. Social Club ID: TremorPV

I got on the weird side of the Internet again. SFW, and it's strangely funny and catchy, but so weird. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

has someone seen or read Kare Kano?

what are your thoughts on it?, i haven't seen it or read it yet, so please no spoilers

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I got a bot and someday I will download that script in a VM and try to trace the IP or reverse engineer if I can.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It's the after life. Or the supernatural. That word means it doesn't work like natural things work (like time). (snip) A "after-life" world basically makes up it's own rules.

Thing is, if a story doesn't follow the fundamental logic we're used to, yet doesn't bother establishing its own rules, then why should I feel invested instead of simply frustrated? I'm not going to cry for a story that doesn't even try as hard as little kids do to make sense.

has someone seen or read Kare Kano?

what are your thoughts on it?, i haven't seen it or read it yet, so please no spoilers

I've read and watched the anime. Both are just about considered classics by a lot of people. The story's mostly staple shoujo-manga concepts, but has some interesting spins that are actually explored pretty well, with lead characters you can both love and hate, a fun sense of humor, and melodrama that doesn't get too overbearing. The manga goes on to explore a lot more than just the lead's central romance, much like Fruits Basket or other such shoujo manga.

I got a bot and someday I will download that script in a VM and try to trace the IP or reverse engineer if I can.

already tried that last year with them when they started bugging me. Its scrambled to hell, it would take a lot of resources to pinpoint an IP.

I know its in either russia or china, no one else can be bothered.

Listen if you care.

holy shit, guys. just catch my dad watching anime, AND HE WAS INTERESTED IN THE STORYLINE.

wasnt 100% sure but i think it was sky blue

Listen if you care.