Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Nice how i've been part of both attempts of the banner production but no. I see how it is. I shall take my procrastination elswhere.

~insert grumbling about being left out of everything here~

lol its kk guys im fine with not being part of cool stuff ;P , im not talented with those things anyways

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. and MPC is media player classic lol, I'm referring to that feeling (well, it doesn't seem like you'd know) you get when something finishes and it goes black and displays "no more media in folder" or something along those lines)

That scene is there to do nothing but force a "happy" ending and remove all sense of fatality from the anime. The way it was, without this scene there was some sort of closure, by doing this they removed that. Like I said, I could have given some objective praise for AB, but they ruined it with this scene.

That clip has to be the single most agitating 30 second scene from an anime I've seen because never have I felt like I've had 4 collective hours spent watching something thrown down the drain so quickly.

It basically invalidates anything you felt before it.

Imagine it this way, if you knew this was going to happen, how would that change the way you reacted to the other episodes?

This clip retroactively destroyed whatever value it had to me.

It's the kind of thing where they give you faux-feels by "killing" off a character but they survived by some stupid asspull. Now multiply that by every character in the entire series that died. That was what this was to me.

Never experienced that, lol.

Yeah, I don't get where you are getting any of that. 

wat

They talked about reincarnation in the series. It's not like it "just happened". They discussed the possibility of what was to come. 

What closure? They are dead? It's over? How is that closure? Some people may find closure in that, while others might find closure in that they got a second chance at life. Different people; different things.

I don't understand how it invalidates it. A large part of the show was the mystery of who they are. Who Angel & the MC were (along with the rest of the cast that was glossed over). 

They still achieved their "dreams" or were fulfilled or whatever. 

I guess the difference is that I live through the characters, whereas you observe them. Just a guess.

Plus, that only applied for those two. Everyone else wasn't mentioned in that. That only implied it was possible. Not that it's what happened for everyone else to meet each other and realize it in another life.

It almost feels like you missed some major part of the story to feel this way about it.

Actually... Is what gave you closure that they were fulfilled? And that them having another life made that fulfillment less valuable? I could sorta understand that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

well shit nobody even noticed the two kissing

33.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

lol its kk guys im fine with not being part of cool stuff ;P , im not talented with those things anyways

*grumbles in corner*

Steve

*grumbles in corner*

~fades away into the darkness~

they called me ghost for a reason throughout high-school

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

!?!?!?

Go ! Your people need you !!!

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

haha i drank a pot of tea , and a pot of coffee today so im sorta good  :P

that's a nice scarf tbh , its not hipster ... at least i don't think it is lol.

ugh man i wish the girls i know would stop trying to get me in a suit -.-* its so annoying at times (more random shit no one cares about)

I was talking about the green shemagh being hipster-ish / militaristic, not that one... :P

And what's wrong with suits? They look good in most social situations and even make up for a nice looking everyday clothing when worn casually.  Just... Don't wear a clown mask and bright blue surgical gloves, and you should be alright.

Illuminati...

If you want to get one of the girls. Wear the suit.

the problem is I don't have one xD although I'm warming up to the idea \(^_-)/

Do it! Suit up. It might just suit your style (pun not intended). They might be expensive, especially tailor-made ones, but a good suit doesn't have to be expensive. Heck, my suit is basically cheap stuff found on flea markets that totaled maybe 20€. It's not perfect by any means, but it's good enough, and fits surprisingly well.

Don't worry, I barely cried too, I have no soul T.T

Finally a person I could possibly understand?

~fades away into the darkness~

they called me ghost for a reason throughout high-school

My existence in our high school is barely acknowledged, it at all. I don't attract much attention, and am only called upon if it's absolutely necessary.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I was talking about the green shemagh being hipster-ish / militaristic, not that one... :P

And what's wrong with suits? They look good in most social situations and even make up for a nice looking everyday clothing when worn casually.  Just... Don't wear a clown mask and bright blue surgical gloves, and you should be alright.

Do it! Suit up. It might just suit your style (pun not intended). They might be expensive, especially tailor-made ones, but a good suit doesn't have to be expensive. Heck, my suit is basically cheap stuff found on flea markets that totaled maybe 20€. It's not perfect by any means, but it's good enough, and fits surprisingly well.

Finally a person I could possibly understand?

My existence in our high school is barely acknowledged, it at all. I don't attract much attention, and am only called upon if it's absolutely necessary.

well I have a partial suit now >.< I'll probably give up and get one tailor made for me tho xD

Nice pun ;P , what's wrong with them ... Well idk its more formal then I'm used to , and awe damn I was gona get me a clown mask and some gloves and scare the ppl :c

Haha I know the feel of being nonexistent , the only time I was noticed was when I moved and was the mysterious transfer student. Everyone thought I moved from England xD it was rather entertaing.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Nice pun ;P , what's wrong with them ... Well idk its more formal then I'm used to , and awe damn I was gona get me a clown mask and some gloves and scare the ppl :c

Haha I know the feel of being nonexistent , the only time I was noticed was when I moved and was the mysterious transfer student. Everyone thought I moved from England xD it was rather entertaing.

Just don't expect someone (Bain) to bail you out if you get in trouble with the police...

Our school has about a dozen of students that came from the same junior high as I did, and most of them I have known ever since the first grade of elementary school. Still, I'm just nothing. I guess I'm just an odd loner, a failure, and/or a novice ninja...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just don't expect someone (Bain) to bail you out if you get in trouble with the police...

Our school has about a dozen of students that came from the same junior high as I did, and most of them I have known ever since the first grade of elementary school. Still, I'm just nothing. I guess I'm just an odd loner, a failure, and/or a novice ninja...

lmao. I was an odd one and transferred in a month late at new school for my senior year. apparently its highly unusual to change schools for senior year xD

Don't be so hard on yourself , I highly doubt your your a loner , or a faliure. You know martial arts ?? That's pretty cool ! I wish I learned some , but noooooo mom wouldn't let me. Instead I was the farm lackey until I moved haha

Spoiler
Spoiler

lmao. I was an odd one and transferred in a month late at new school for my senior year. apparently its highly unusual to change schools for senior year xD

Don't be so hard on yourself , I highly doubt your your a loner , or a faliure. You know martial arts ?? That's pretty cool ! I wish I learned some , but noooooo mom wouldn't let me. Instead I was the farm lackey until I moved haha

No. I have previously mentioned in this thread (less than 10 pages back) that I haven't had a chance to participate in martial arts. The definition of ninja is just being like you were nothing, not heard, not seen, or even acknowledged in the first place. Also in my case it doesn't help that my favorite shoes are tabi boots, and I like to dress in dull colors that don't reflect much light, or gather attention.

No. I have previously mentioned in this thread (less than 10 pages back) that I haven't had a chance to participate in martial arts. The definition of ninja is just being like you were nothing, not heard, not seen, or even acknowledged in the first place. Also in my case it doesn't help that my favorite shoes are tabi boots, and I like to dress in dull colors that don't reflect much light, or gather attention.

oh , I see. Aren't those tabi boots ... Uncomfortable ? They look like they are. But then again I have toe shoes for when I run and ppl think there uncomfortable but there the best things I ever bought xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Soooo, latest Plastic Memories episode title: "How to properly ask her out"

uuuuuuh, no, I don't think I'm watching this. Its gonna be more boring romcom shiet with no plotholey "serious" story stuff to laugh at. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

oh , I see. Aren't those tabi boots ... Uncomfortable ? They look like they are. But then again I have toe shoes for when I run and ppl think there uncomfortable but there the best things I ever bought xD

First time I have seen one outside an anime. They look like they were made for them Ninja Turtle Feet...

Ninja_Turtle.gif

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Sound! Euphonium is still being melodramatic bullshit, and it hilarious just to see how stupidly serious they're taking little things

someone quits the band because she wants to work on studying for college, and everyone has a fucking fit over it. whoopty fuckin doo.

Sound! Euphonium is still being melodramatic bullshit, and it hilarious just to see how stupidly serious they're taking little things

someone quits the band because she wants to work on studying for college, and everyone has a fucking fit over it. whoopty fuckin doo.

Sounds like a shit western show that'd air on the Disney Channel lol

Sounds like a shit western show that'd air on the Disney Channel lol

HAHAHAHAHA no joke.

Brace yourselves Naruto Art incoming

post-89070-0-20765100-1432378923_thumb.j

Uzumaki Family + Kurama

post-89070-0-64280500-1432378998_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Nice how i've been part of both attempts of the banner production but no. I see how it is. I shall take my procrastination elswhere.

You didn't keep contact going, and never gave me status updates I thought you didn't want to help, speak up dammit.

Your welcome to help, but you have to tell me...

If you two want to assist then get on teamspeak, I'll tell you what I need when I'm off of work.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@BashZeStampeedo

Name three animes you think are good and the reasons you think they are good, I'll leave the definition of good to you.

@Charger

Same thing for you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@BashZeStampeedo

Name three animes you think are good and the reasons you think they are good, I'll leave the definition of good to you.

@Charger

Same thing for you.

trying to start a debate here? Because I guarantee that @BashZeStampeedo wins that lol I will get back to this later

trying to start a debate here? Because I guarantee that @BashZeStampeedo wins that lol I will get back to this later

I like debate. Let me in on this!

Never experienced that, lol.

Yeah, I don't get where you are getting any of that. 

wat

They talked about reincarnation in the series. It's not like it "just happened". They discussed the possibility of what was to come. 

What closure? They are dead? It's over? How is that closure? Some people may find closure in that, while others might find closure in that they got a second chance at life. Different people; different things. I guess it is different for people, I'd find it as closure, the character story is "complete" they've accomplished their goal and to close the story that way gives a concrete ending to their piece, no need for an epilogue.

I don't understand how it invalidates it. A large part of the show was the mystery of who they are. Who Angel & the MC were (along with the rest of the cast that was glossed over). 

but does that ending really answer anything? different issues I think.

They still achieved their "dreams" or were fulfilled or whatever. 

I guess the difference is that I live through the characters, whereas you observe them. Just a guess.

probably accurate

Plus, that only applied for those two. Everyone else wasn't mentioned in that. That only implied it was possible. Not that it's what happened for everyone else to meet each other and realize it in another life. This is an instance of "removing closure." That raised a question instead of ending them. The implication of what happened suggests that it could happen for everyone else, but we'll never know.

It almost feels like you missed some major part of the story to feel this way about it.

maybe just different perspectives, like I said I had a hard time sympathizing with anyone and seeing passed all the ridiculousness, it was a while ago, it bored me a fair bit, and I remember it not doing the greatest job at keeping me awake. It wouldn't surprise me if I missed some details (like them mentioning reincarnation) but I think I've got the gist of it and honestly the only thing seared into my head about this anime is that final scene.

Actually... Is what gave you closure that they were fulfilled? And that them having another life made that fulfillment less valuable? I could sorta understand that.

Yes, it removes a lot of the sense of "story ends here"

The objective was to meet their goal and get them out of wherever they are, you should do that well and not try to run with it by removing an otherwise solid ending and tossing them in to some other world (earth? another adventure realm? who knows)

I think on some level part of this is perspective, the ending for me is further detachment from realism/philosophical work and more "do what I want" type fiction

afterlife and reincarnation doesn't resonate well with me, so there's some critical initial bias.  

Error: 410

the naming confused me at first

I downloaded selector spread WIXOSS first not realizing it was infected/spread and like 10 minutes in I was like

...wait wait wait, something doesn't seem right here, already gave myself mild spoilers.

they're not really trying to ease you in to it like madoka since they're already full speed into "shady as fuck" in the first episode

lol why?, i remember that something similar happened to me while i was watching Psycho Pass, i skipped one chapter by accident but it was the new edit version which each episode are in reality 2, the funny thing is that i didn't notice until i rewatch it with my brother

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P