Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Damn it it's so impressive from technical perspective. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

@cesrai

So ... just for fun, mind naming 3 anime back that you consider "good" (and saying why)? Seems like a nice way to raise awareness of anime others might not know/remember.

Saying why is the tough part considering you are here, but I will try in few minutes or hours.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Saying why is the tough part considering you are here, but I will try in few minutes or hours.

him being here effects nothing but he may try to make you think anout its negative sides as well. Not everyone will view things the same way aafter all.

him being here effects nothing but he may try to make you think anout its negative sides as well. Not everyone will view things the same way aafter all.

Cool story.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Holy crap, I found a R 63 picture that would make me watch the show instead for once. (I'll take the hint of Yuri action over the bunch of guys any day :D:ph34r: )

2e5.jpg

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

oh jeez WIXOSS taking a brocon detour

tumblr_inline_n5n414tpDh1sbygls.gif

oh god the twists in episode 8

@BashZeStampeedo as long as you don't try to overanalyze, it's going surprisingly well so far.

It's overly-emotional and it shows, but it's bearable.

http://a.pomf.se/zlptyy.webm

mrw

UofkiCu.jpg?1

I vaguely thought they might do that, but I didn't think they actually would.

Error: 410

as long as you don't try to overanalyze, it's going surprisingly well so far.

It's overly-emotional and it shows, but it's bearable.

LOL @ "surprisingly well" = bearable

But then I might give it a shot when I'm in the mood for it.

LOL @ "surprisingly well" = bearable

But then I might give it a shot when I'm in the mood for it.

it's all relative terms

expecting an F and the getting back a C is technically surprisingly good.

Another unmutable gif!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Cause Life starts at 200 BPM always :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRYz7RzxMg

maxresdefault.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

10407580_490636387751491_742135957436890

I <3 you all 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Watch Haibane Renmei, it'll wash away the WTF. Angel Beats made no bloody sense.

I mean, how did he get there AFTER she did?? Would it have killed them to handwave that away so I didn't think they were mental?

Will do.

It's the after life. Or the supernatural. That word means it doesn't work like natural things work (like time).

Putting something in the "after life" requires the ultimate form of suspension of disbelief.

It's sort of like making a completely alternate world where the rules are different from here. Because it's an alternate world, any preconceived rules you have about how things should work in our world don't matter.

The "after life" or some supernatural world on top of ours is just a lazier way of doing that in a story. 

A good way of doing that, imo, is in the Pendragon series (not anime, but a regular book series). Where each world still works on the same principles ours does, but has something extreme about them that imagines how those principles would affect a world. One example is that instead of a sun, there's a massive band of light that travels across the sky (I imagine it's super close large stars, but that's just my headcanon). This made plant life there evolve to grow very quickly, so the world is a hyper jungle. Everything grows fast & large.

There's other stuff too, but my point, I guess, is that because Angel Beats occurs in whatever they call the after life, all bets are off on how things are supposed to make sense. And the default answer is generally "Because that's just how that works." 

I'm personally perfectly fine with that because the environment characters are in is only interesting to me in how they interact with them. It matters, to an extent, and I'd like to know how things work, but I can accept that there's no answer or that the answer is unimportant to the overall story.

i.e. It doesn't matter how he got there after her. He's there after her and that's just how the story goes. 

Plus, the after credits scene implies reincarnation is a thing. Who knows? Maybe he's been through this process more than once and his amnesia affected him in some way regarding it. He could've made it there first and Angel didn't mention it because she didn't want to have to wait on him again. 

That doesn't make any more sense than her getting there first, but you get the idea. A "after-life" world basically makes up it's own rules.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Fun fact I was planning on getting everyone to post their favorite character for a banner collage anyway lol... 

Consuela Rodrigues wants to join the Heaven Society

Consuela Rodrigues wants to join the Heaven Society

noooooo no

He's there after her and that's just how the story goes.

basically makes up it's own rules.

that's the good thing about anime, it can be all made up and close to 100% true fiction (Adventure time does this VERY WELL, nobody seems to notice that)

that's also the bad thing about anime, it can be all made up and close to 100% give a fuck about nothing "MC-san goes from total bitch to destroyer of all that is evil in the next two episodes, I don't care how, make it happen" - Director, probably

WIXOSS just did a bit of that "listen here nerd, this is how it's gonna go down" cheese and asspullery at the end of the first season, but there's still time to save it or fuck it up in S2.

what bothered me the most was probably the least important bit, character A meets character B, character A gives a name to character B on a whim. Introduce character C who refers to character B by the name character A gave to B despite the fact that C knew B before A and there was no communication between the three over the duration of the relationship between A and B. If you understood what I just explained there then you'll wonder how the hell C knows the name A assigned. Scripting magic.

unrelated news I just finished sweeping and mopping the house, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning the kitchen, and scrubbing my porch. I imagine it looked a bit strange (i.e. seedy as fuck) for the few people that drove by my house that I was outside scrubbing at 1 AM.

Watch Haibane Renmei, it'll wash away the WTF. Angel Beats made no bloody sense.

I mean, how did he get there AFTER she did?? Would it have killed them to handwave that away so I didn't think they were mental?
I must not have read your spoiler last time I quotes this post lol... that bugged the hell out of me

Just got done watching Oreimo. It was pretty funny and stuff, but the sister thing is annoying. 

y u no go out with kuroneko

haven't watched any of the OVAs or anything, but from what I've read it ruins shit. Time to ruin shit :P

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Just got done watching Oreimo. It was pretty funny and stuff, but the sister thing is annoying. 

y u no go out with kuroneko

I've 2 sisters.  Annoying is just how it is.

Soury Vageena FTW!

I've 2 sisters.  Annoying is just how it is.

Soury Vageena FTW!

I have a sister, and she's not nearly as annoying as this one. I feel bad for people with siblings that are annoying to that degree. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.