Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

- sniped -

That Gaara hair though ... I need to bleach my eyes ...

- sniped -

If you are able to land her on that plane , it's gonna be two birds for one stone ... Your ex would be pissed and you would have yourself your new girlfriend to break up with  ;) . Have fun up there ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I never understood why that didn't get a sequel, it seems worthy of one.

Sequel to Kamisama no memochou would have restored my faith to humanity. 

but it seems that humanity didn't need my faith. xD 

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

@helping I haven't watched it, but sadly he spoiled the ending for me. I can see how it sets it apart from other anime, that's for sure. Is it still worth watching?

Also I've been looking for a romance anime where there is a warm, genuine, relationship b/t the MCs. Like Spice and Wolf and the Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Any recommendations?

ah, no

unfortunately this is one of the few that if the ending is spoiled there's no point in watching it because the anime is end-loaded.

I never understood why that didn't get a sequel, it seems worthy of one.

it probably didn't sell well, I didn't think it was any good.

I can't think of anything good about it.

This may or may not have been the title that I was pissed at you guys for choosing yet being so mediocre/boring/plain

it's happening, strings are becoming ironic

aVmYKNo.jpg?1

Error: 410

Was I really sounding that harsh? I was for the most part being sarcastic. But ya honestly I do find it interesting to see how some humans inherently 'like' certain styles over others.

Only a little :) Interesting is putting it mildly as far as I'm concerned. People tend to live in a bubble in terms of their likes/dislikes. That's why, despite my negativity/harshness, I try to experience all sorts of stuff (anime and otherwise).

oh? What's special about it

Its storytelling style is just a turn-off to a lot of people, it seems. Those who like it really like it, though.

Also I've been looking for a romance anime where there is a warm, genuine, relationship b/t the MCs. Like Spice and Wolf and the Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Any recommendations?

Banner/Crest of the Stars comes pretty close to Spice and Wolf in terms of the MC's interactions.

let's share some animes that made us cry

Haibane Renmei hit a little close to home.

That Gaara hair though ... I need to bleach my eyes ...

If you are able to land her on that plane , it's gonna be two birds for one stone ... Your ex would be pissed and you would have yourself your new girlfriend to break up with  ;) . Have fun up there ...

Mile high club is not an option today. She is traveling with her parents. Would be nice to have someone to talk to on the fight what was attractive. Not saying anything about the dude next to me but a female is typically more fun. ;)

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Mile high club is not an option today. She is traveling with her parents. Would be nice to have someone to talk to on the fight what was attractive. Not saying anything about the dude next to me but a female is typically more fun. ;)

Men conversations ... Unless you guys are bestfriends or if you happen to have something in common with him and or have something to talk about  ... Your conversation would only last for about 30 seconds ... 5 minutes is max ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Men conversations ... Unless you guys are bestfriends or if you happen to have something in common with him and or have something to talk about  ... Your conversation would only last for about 30 seconds ... 5 minutes is max ...

Or in my case, never start. :D A glance between to men is like sharing each other's biography. Thus nothing more is need to be said.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Or in my case, never start. :D A glance between to men is like sharing each other's biography. Thus nothing more is need to be said.

So true ... ( I can't verify this , I'm only a little brat  )

true dat for the most part.

Steve

Hey guys. Long time since I last posted to this club. I've beeen busy practicing for my Beatles concert that's happening tonight, so wish me luck!

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

Hey guys. Long time since I last posted to this club. I've beeen busy practicing for my Beatles concert that's happening tonight, so wish me luck!

Salute.gif

Good Luck

Steve

Yo kids wana buy some weed?

post-55035-14323194797226_thumb.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

this is how im feeling after an all nighter and open my window , i should really not do this so often xD

post-121932-0-30369100-1432323036.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

or how about the current Five Kages

What's the fifth village again? 

There's Konoha (village hidden in the leaves). The rock place. The mist place. The sand place. But the fifth one. I don't think I've ever seen it. Or I forget since there are so many independent city-state things in the Naruto world (I assume these still exist after the end of the anime, I haven't seen half of it).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i'm not into casual stuff

xMDO6tf.gif

Yo man they gotta start somewhere. Come on I got em for $400 per 2 grams. Great deal!

Not from you. That scarf looks really suspicious.

Don't diss the scarf, it's sacred.

post-55035-14323234378088_thumb.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yo man they gotta start somewhere. Come on I got em for $400 per 2 grams. Great deal!

Don't diss the scarf, it's sacred.

attachicon.gif3567bcbd82f3a14831f092a86c1d9ca748adfa7a.jpg

$400 for 2 grams xD what a rip ...

i wouldn't know anything about the price of weed , i swear ^.^*

last time i wore a scarf ppl assumed i was gay lmao , shit was awk , i then skipped school for a week or so lol

^random shit no one cares about

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien comes to mind right away.

1.jpg?w=585

Was one of the most popular anime when it was airing and made clean sweeps for awards from fansub and anime communities a few years back, and I liked it a lot as well. It is not the kind of anime I can re-watch due to its nature. Spoilers are to be avoided.

oh man that one left a scar in me, it's a great Anime.

I wish there were more.

Or muv luv as an Anime.. Me want.

What's the fifth village again? 

There's Konoha (village hidden in the leaves). The rock place. The mist place. The sand place. But the fifth one. I don't think I've ever seen it. Or I forget since there are so many independent city-state things in the Naruto world (I assume these still exist after the end of the anime, I haven't seen half of it).

The other one is the hidden cloud village 

the plural form of anime is anime

and if SAO made you cry, oh boy, wait until you watch something decent.

sao was the least sadest shit I've seen.

i've seen more depressing stuff than that