Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This is odd, depending on the thread zappian is on their avatar changes resolution. That or im going insane.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If you are going to be a smartass make sure youre right

I'll have you know smartass is a very good android kernel governor.

You guys just wait and see

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kek

MFW have more warning points than posts

RIP

Oh baby a triple. Also, welcome back

Steve

This is odd, depending on the thread zappian is on their avatar changes resolution. That or im going insane.

You weren't insane already?

Steve

Please tell me what the name of this anime is. 

I need to watch it!

[in other notes i painted my room]

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Please tell me what the name of this anime is. 

I need to watch it!

[in other notes i painted my room]

Ooooohhhhh. What colour?

Steve

TIL bakayaro
Zrg6wIL.jpg?1

fucking localizations sometimes I swear

tfw you don't even speak a language and can tell what's not being said, some sub groups really annoy me.

Error: 410

tfw you don't even speak a language and can tell what's not being said, some sub groups really annoy me.

But does bakayaro even have an agreed-upon translation?

But does bakayaro even have an agreed-upon translation?

no, but I certainly don't think it translates to dumb bitch, maybe only by very liberal standards

this Final8 group has been doing things like this the entire time and it's been really bothering me when even I can recognize hey that's not actually what they said

reading one thing and hearing another is one of the most distracting things you can force me to sit through

it's as annoying as commie memesubbing

Error: 410

I'll have you know smartass is a very good android kernel governor.

Oh baby a triple. Also, welcome back

Who is that person and LukaP is in here :ph34r: ?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

So there's this movie/music/comic/book store place where I live (shocking, I know) and while I kind of expected it of them to carry some manga, and maybe seasons of bleach or something, I was surprised with the number of anime they carried and biggest thing of all. They actually had a few light novels in stock. :o

They were the first volume of SAO and a few volumes of Spice and Wolf, but still.

In other news, I need to start paying attention to tags and reviews for shows again. If I have to sit through another senseless harem show centered on tits I might just lose it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

In other news, I need to start paying attention to tags and reviews for shows again. If I have to sit through another senseless harem show centered on tits I might just lose it.

You just watched Danmachi, didn't you? Yeah, that's a post-Danmachi comment if ever I heard one.

You just watched Danmachi, didn't you? Yeah, that's a post-Danmachi comment if ever I heard one.

tits sound like it but i have not gotten far enough to say it is a harem myself i have only seen 2 girls that are in love with him lol

Not yet, though I probably will watch it eventually just to see if it's really as bad as people say and to see what the deal is with Hestia. Curiosity is a terrible thing sometimes.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

tits sound like it but i have not gotten far enough to say it is a harem myself i have only seen 2 girls that are in love with him lol

it counts as harem when 2+ girls are after 1 (Clueless) guy

Oh, if they release a "all in one" im soooo buying it, hopefully it will be a breeze to install and is NOT missing ANY content!

question is, What the heck is "playism" ? flash game website? F2P game website ? Just out it on GoG and/or Steam please...

Well thats how it is.

Remember Archie? that old comic? yeah that Counts as "harem" as well.

At lest that one was interesting. ah well RIP Archie.

I know of archie but I have never read it.

Thinking back on high school I guess I was part of a reverse harem lol. Me and 2 other freinds liked a girl that was part of our group but she was clueless (without all the sexual harassment and groping that tends to happen in harems)