Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

"was on his way to work but saw the mass spam of gifs on the phone."

@Laputacake

Fuck´s sake you two, limit the gifs. Edit them out!

"was on his way to work but saw the mass spam of gifs on the phone."

@Laputacake

Fuck´s sake you two, limit the gifs. Edit them out!

Trollface_3167b0_1503835.jpg

Steve

It was all a dream. You were actually asleep.

Next thing you know he's gonna save the world from an alien invasion, then wake up in a hospital from a coma.

attachicon.gifPinkHairColor.png

It explains so much....

-snip-

SOOOO MUCH.

IT WORKS EVERYWHERE.

-snip-

My mind is blown.

-snip-

Wait wait wait. Huh? How does this work so well? Am I really this blind to different tropes and memes in anime to never realize any of that?

Another day another victim...

Damn it Fred, you're supposed to STOP chasing them.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@MyInnerFred 

SAVE ME 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@MyInnerFred 

SAVE ME 

OLEVeni.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So... guys.

After the hair thing was brought up, I had a thought. What happens when the two somehow conflict? i.e. someone with pink hair is not innocent or necessarily benevolent. 

So, to keep it in mind:
post-2414-0-83120600-1429718942.png

yuno_gasai_by_morrow_x-d4nui33.png

I mean, it kinda works. Innocent? Maybe. I dunno. 

I'm just saying. Knowing what the hair's color represents might give a whole new perspective on certain characters when their actions don't necessarily reflect whatever their color is supposed to represent. 

I mean, obviously it's possible the colors are just randomly picked and not followed, but if an author/director knows what they represent, he might be making a statement by picking a certain color for a certain character. 

I dunno. I'm just saying. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So... guys.

After the hair thing was brought up, I had a thought. What happens when the two somehow conflict? i.e. someone with pink hair is not innocent or necessarily benevolent. 

So, to keep it in mind:

-snip-

-snip-

I mean, it kinda works. Innocent? Maybe. I dunno. 

I'm just saying. Knowing what the hair's color represents might give a whole new perspective on certain characters when their actions don't necessarily reflect whatever their color is supposed to represent. 

I mean, obviously it's possible the colors are just randomly picked and not followed, but if an author/director knows what they represent, he might be making a statement by picking a certain color for a certain character. 

I dunno. I'm just saying. 

Yandere girls don't fallow any rule :P

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

This upcoming movie looks interesting, looking forward to it:

And speaking of movies of course I wana see DBZ Fukkatsu no F (even though the plot is already known)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

yanderenichijou.png

I thought about that at first because I was trying to think of a character that breaks it, but she fits the template

at first glace she fits all of those traits nearly perfectly and is introduced in the first few episodes like that.

when you start getting into more complex character designs the structure falls apart, because the color is only for generalizations. there is no distinct color for being nuts.

you can look at Shion/Mion they don't really fit that either. Shion especially doesn't fit

Chaika doesn't fit, Nano doesn't fit, Dandy doesn't fit, Sheele doesn't fit.

looking at Light too he fits under basically nothing in the brown chart, and he's fucking nuts.

Error: 410

you guys are at it again, ill come back tomorrow when you have calmed down, ive got enough warning points as it is

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think I'm becoming allergic to anime. I know that sounds retarded, but there are certain emotional responses that trigger when I see certain characters that I just can't handle. 

I'm not kidding. It *physically hurts* to love something that much and not be able to do anything about it. 

Note that I'm still a child at heart, so when I say "love", I mean "love". Which I consider, basically, mutually exclusive from sex and other things like that. 

Physically painful.

1hSzx5g.gif

Don't worry. I've already accepted the fact that I'm probably verifiably insane and emotionally damaged, but hey. That's life.

I know you guys might not care, but I felt like venting. 

tumblr_m8qx54e6t31rthbk4.gif

I have this weird feeling Yuno and I would understand each other very well.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think I'm becoming allergic to anime. I know that sounds retarded, but there are certain emotional responses that trigger when I see certain characters that I just can't handle. 

I'm not kidding. It *physically hurts* to love something that much and not be able to do anything about it. 

Note that I'm still a child at hurt, so when I say "love", I mean "love". Which I consider, basically, mutually exclusive from sex and other things like that. 

Physically painful.

-snip-

Don't worry. I've already accepted the fact that I'm probably verifiably insane and emotionally damaged, but hey. That's life.

I know you guys might not care, but I felt like venting. 

-snip-

I wouldn't it call it allergic since I have the same thing happen to me alot, like when I finished watching Kantai Collection, I probably cried more then I should have watching the series. and alot of moments in any shows like most people will feel indifferent about, I just all teary eyed and shit. So I know very much how it feels.

|King Of The Lost|

I wouldn't it call it allergic since I have the same thing happen to me alot, like when I finished watching Kantai Collection, I probably cried more then I should have watching the series. and alot of moments in any shows like most people will feel indifferent about, I just all teary eyed and shit. So I know very much how it feels.

Thank you, brother.

I usually use cute/chibi/moe to deal with these emotions because, somehow, that helps. 

... Time to watch kokkuri.

† Christian Member †

This upcoming movie looks interesting, looking forward to it:

And speaking of movies of course I wana see DBZ Fukkatsu no F (even though the plot is already known)

IKR! those trailers pretty much told us everythig thats going to happen, The first one was enough of a hype magnet, the other 2 were pointless IMO.

Whoever was in charge of making them should be fired!

And Yeah Boy and the Beast looks interesting indeed! Can´t wait.

Please fix your gifs... My phone can't handle it.

Its Cake...he wont listen, and zappian seems to do whatever he does.

Bad influens If you ask me.

I wonder if its possible to become a "one thread mod" hmmm

FYI: just to Edit out all the shit.

IKR! those trailers pretty much told us everythig thats going to happen, The first one was enough of a hype magnet, the other 2 were pointless IMO.

Whoever was in charge of making them should be fired!

And Yeah Boy and the Beast looks interesting indeed! Can´t wait.

Not really the trailers for me but literally the whole plot being leaked but I don't really care even if I know exactly whats gona happen I watch DBZ mainly for the fights anyway

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Oh in other news... I made $67 with $5900 today... Disappointing.

That sounds just like a normal work day at a low paying job.

Not really the trailers for me but literally the whole plot being leaked but I don't really care even if I know exactly whats gona happen I watch DBZ mainly for the fights anyway

Same, i even turn my brain off when i watch it because of how much BS is in the anime/manga, best part is how Toriyama keeps "forgeting" things, did you know he actually forgot about Launch? the girl who changes personality when she sneezes? thats why she is not around lol :P

Oh in other news... I made $67 with $5900 today... Disappointing.

That's better than losing money.

Also, I need recommendations for anime similar to Potemayo. I would like things that have chibi characters and aren't 2-3 minute shorts (I'm looking at you, Chibi Devii!). 

Any help is appreciated.

† Christian Member †

That sounds just like a normal work day at a low paying job.

It's unacceptable! I can't trade as effectively as I was before because of work...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^