Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Someone get him the info please. And show him the steam group.

I'm already in the steam group, just never got the ts info

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Wait doesn't that mean she wants to do some kinky stuff? Lol.

Positives and negatives to everything i guess. 

Tsundere in the streets, Yandere under the sheets.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Positives and negatives to everything i guess. 

Tsundere in the streets, Yandere under the sheets.

Shouldn't that be the other way around?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

A while back I got my girlfriend into anime, today i thought it would be a great achievement, she recommended me an anime until i searched it and realized its hentai. My plan backfired, badly.

Yeaaaah, how is that a bad thing? Unless we are talking about boys love/yaoi materials, then yeah hard backfire.

A while back I got my girlfriend into anime, today i thought it would be a great achievement, she recommended me an anime until i searched it and realized its hentai. My plan backfired, badly.

Backfired? Sounds like you succeeded, my friend ;)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I dont know how many of you guys here in the club are interested in this sort of thing but id kinda like to get some feedback from anyone willing to go and take a look. http://goo.gl/DZQQ9hThis post isnt necessarily anime related but its highly likely to feature that in the future since its almost unavoidable.

@Charger @MyInnerFred @CatCloud @Vitalius

Backfired? Sounds like you succeeded, my friend ;)

Yeaaaah, how is that a bad thing? Unless we are talking about boys love/yaoi materials, then yeah hard backfire.

b-b-but i dont have tentacles, how am i meant to live up to her expectations. Hentai falls into two categories, forced entry or tentacles. I cant really do the first one because of legal reasons and omg why am i explaining this crap damn i need to sleep on this, ill have a reasonable answer in the morning.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I dont know how many of you guys here in the club are interested in this sort of thing but id kinda like to get some feedback from anyone willing to go and take a look. http://goo.gl/DZQQ9hThis post isnt necessarily anime related but its highly likely to feature that in the future since its almost unavoidable.

@Charger @MyInnerFred @CatCloud @Vitalius

It seems rather professional ill give you that, the text is laid out nicely and the photos are well lite well. I dont have much time so i brushed through it, the issue i see is that there is no comparison, its a bit like saying this car is fast but having nothing to compare it against, you dont have to provide your own stats for this, you can compare to other results for popular, normally do a predecessor, a big rival like a samsung drive and then then a pathetic drive, compare in percentages as people remember them easier for some odd reason. 

Listen if you care.

b-b-but i dont have tentacles, how am i meant to live up to her expectations. Hentai falls into two categories, forced entry or tentacles. I cant really do the first one because of legal reasons and omg why am i explaining this crap damn i need to sleep on this, ill have a reasonable answer in the morning.

Just found this on keyboard,

_(:з」∠)__(:з」∠)_╰(*´︶`*)╯٩(๑~▽~๑)۶(● ̄(工) ̄●)\˚ㄥ˚\Σ(O_O;)っ╥╯﹏╰╥c♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Steve

Best remix of this song by far:

|King Of The Lost|

At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at. Then I saw the author thing. 

tumblr_n6d4uwce3U1t9wkn6o5_500.gif

I like it. The only qualm I have so far is that the website doesn't extend to the end of my monitor. It's 1080p, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't. 

The collapsing menus as I shrink the window is cool, and the article/image shrinking next is even cooler. 

I don't know if I should be talking about the website design or the article thingie itself. 

Unrelated to that, but to my post a little earlier about feelings. This is how I feel atm:

feels.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's ok. It's just for anime nerds. /sarcasm

@MyInnerFred If my headset had it's receiver, I would join the TS, but ... I don't, so I lack a microphone.

Unless you like to just listen to people then its no good to not have a mic.

But but anime nerds :c

would be awesome to talk to some people :P

I can get you the info if you dont find it on steam or someone doesnt give it to you before I get home.

I'm already in the steam group, just never got the ts info

The info should be on the group page.

Blarg

Unless you like to just listen to people then its no good to not have a mic.

I can get you the info if you dont find it on steam or someone doesnt give it to you before I get home.

The info should be on the group page.

I got it and I'm sitting silently in the Heaven chat on ts bought to start up GTA V and go on a killing spree online.

|King Of The Lost|

I got it and I'm sitting silently in the Heaven chat on ts bought to start up GTA V and go on a killing spree online.

Alright. I will just go back to my music then.

Blarg

well i cut the keyboard plate and stuck some switches and caps on it but it is not the final layout just stuck caps on switches to fill in the holes and the bottom row layout will change to add a space bar into it

I really need to clean my keyboard but this does show what i really use on the keyboard lol

W0TOCik.jpg

Hype! _(:з」∠)_

Work is over and I'm on my way home. I believe the last package has arrived.

Steve

well i cut the keyboard plate and stuck some switches and caps on it but it is not the final layout just stuck caps on switches to fill in the holes and the bottom row layout will change to add a space bar into it

I really need to clean my keyboard but this does show what i really use on the keyboard lol

how do you dye keycaps? I was gonna get some plain white PBTs off banggood and try to dye them either pink or two toned

Error: 410

Work is over and I'm on my way home. I believe the last package has arrived.

*Steals Package*

Because he had a hard drive.

how do you dye keycaps? I was gonna get some plain white PBTs off banggood and try to dye them either pink or two toned

I have never done it myself but i have seen people talk about it on geekhack.org before so i will look for a link for you

here are some links

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=35444.0

http://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/dyeing-pbt-caps-with-dylon-some-experiments-t2059.html

@TheProfosist may have some ideas about it

Did someone post this here already?

if not well, I'm just going to drop this here  :lol:

post-89070-0-34361100-1429746127_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I have never done it myself but i have seen people talk about it on geekhack.org before so i will look for a link for you

here are some links

http://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/dyeing-pbt-caps-with-dylon-some-experiments-t2059.html

coolbeans told me these would probably work but idk

http://www.joann.com/jacquard-idye-natural-fabric-dye/xprd1097784.html

Error: 410

that already happened to him last week or so lol

SO HE DID NOTICE!

tumblr_llijhmb7i71qev1w7.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

here are some links

you get a bucket

add water

add dye

add keycaps

comback in X time

pull out keycaps and wash them

your keycaps are now dyed

coolbeans told me these would probably work but idk

http://www.joann.com/jacquard-idye-natural-fabric-dye/xprd1097784.html

based on deskthority post I would probably go with this instead http://goo.gl/ZB0z2F

It also mentions Nylon which would likely be the closest to PBT.