Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

That's better than losing money.

Also, I need recommendations for anime similar to Potemayo. I would like things that have chibi characters and aren't 2-3 minute shorts (I'm looking at you, Chibi Devii!). 

Any help is appreciated.

Bottle Fairies/Fairy ?

Digi Charat?

It's unacceptable! I can't trade as effectively as I was before because of work...

I know the feeling.

Bottle Fairies/Fairy ?

Digi Charat?

I know the feeling.

Yes... yes... this is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you.

orlynyao

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Great Nano Desu! Such a cute song <3

tumblr_nkckp5fRPS1su8acao1_500.gif

:o I just noticed I'm passed 3k posts!

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I think I'm becoming allergic to anime. I know that sounds retarded, but there are certain emotional responses that trigger when I see certain characters that I just can't handle.

That's normal. Whenever I see Tidus in Final Fantasy X I want to rip his throat out, and certain anime characters elicit similar responses; sometimes of violence, sometimes of facepalm depression, sometimes of teeth-gnashing pain. Just from seeing a particular character, character archetype, or trope being employed too much.

PS: this season's Rinne has a chibi sidekick, and Show by Rock has entire sections of the anime where they do chibi stuff in amusing CGI.

That's normal. Whenever I see Tidus in Final Fantasy X I want to rip his throat out, and certain anime character elicit similar responses; sometimes of violence, sometimes of facepalm depression, sometimes of teeth-gnashing pain. Just from seeing a particular character, character archetype, or trope being employed too much.

PS: this season's Rinne has a chibi sidekick, and Show by Rock has entire sections of the anime where they do chibi stuff in amusing CGI.

I think you and i can become great friends from that line alone :D

I think you and i can become great friends from that line alone :D

What did Tidus ever do to you two? 

... I guess I'll be the odd man out and say that FFX was one of my favorite FFs and partially because of Tidus. Then again, I haven't played that game in years and I may have a rose-colored memory of how it was. I dunno. The only FF I played before I played X was Tactics & Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube (which I promptly stopped playing because it wasn't like Tactics and that's what I expected to be like). 

Rinne? link plz.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

In other news another package arrived. Only one package is missing now, once I get it then we can start the giveaway!

What will show up first? Your final box or my modmic that shipped today? 

So do I win now? It just showed up.

20150422_134612.jpg

Some good music.

https://youtu.be/YLl5Dd656k4

Blarg

How much was it at the lowest price as it doesnt show until its being dropped

Steve

20150422_134612.jpg

Some good music.

https://youtu.be/YLl5Dd656k4

4.0 right? great Mic, I've been using it since release.

Just having the extra cable dangling around is slightly annoying, I'm thinking of putting it on a different pair of headphones then braid the cables or something.

Just watched the first episode of "

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?"

I seriously think i found a new favorite anime. :)

[Not in the perverted way morons]

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Just watched the first episode of "

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?"

I seriously think i found a new favorite anime. :)

brCEQm7.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Congrats you win the race... I have two modmics though lol.

Now you can talk on teamspeak... You guys should get on.

......I don't know a single thing about the teamspeak

giphy.gif

|King Of The Lost|

How much was it at the lowest price as it doesnt show until its being dropped

I dont remember.

4.0 right? great Mic, I've been using it since release.

Just having the extra cable dangling around is slightly annoying, I'm thinking of putting it on a different pair of headphones then braid the cables or something.

4.0. I still have to figure the cable part out. May just take an empty monster can and put one base on the lid for a desk mic.

Congrats you win the race... I have two modmics though lol.

Now you can talk on teamspeak... You guys should get on.

Only time I have had something be delayed on shipping is when the guy paid for 2 day and it took a week.

Teampspeak. Right.

1. At work.

2. Wont be home most of the night.

3. I have other stuff I need to work on that will keep me away from my computer anyway.

Blarg

......I don't know a single thing about the teamspeak

It's ok. It's just for anime nerds. /sarcasm

@MyInnerFred If my headset had it's receiver, I would join the TS, but ... I don't, so I lack a microphone.

† Christian Member †

What did Tidus ever do to you two? 

... I guess I'll be the odd man out and say that FFX was one of my favorite FFs and partially because of Tidus. Then again, I haven't played that game in years and I may have a rose-colored memory of how it was. I dunno. The only FF I played before I played X was Tactics & Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube (which I promptly stopped playing because it wasn't like Tactics and that's what I expected to be like). 

Rinne? link plz.

Tidus was just... obnoxious as hell. A whiny little runt who wasn't even the main character of his story (Yuna was). Yet they just HAD to shoehorn him in, apparently just so he could be insufferable (I liked his verbally abusive dad more than him, which is a clear sign of a terrible character).

Frankly I half liked FF10 game-wise, save for Blitzball and the temples and other draggy sections, but the writing and voice acting were just atrocious. It wasn't the first FF I hated more than I enjoyed (8 gets that honor) but it was the last one I suffered through as a result of their clear desire to create CGI cutscenes at the expensive of everything else.

PS: Rinne: http://myanimelist.net/anime/28423/Kyoukai_no_Rinne_(TV)

It's a laid-back show with old-school vibes. They introduce the character I mentioned in episode 3, but he's a central character in the manga.

It's ok. It's just for anime nerds. /sarcasm

@MyInnerFred If my headset had it's receiver, I would join the TS, but ... I don't, so I lack a microphone.

But but anime nerds :c

would be awesome to talk to some people :P

|King Of The Lost|

Thanks Charger. Nice to see you too.

Don't listen to mean @Charger ill join you in ts.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

A while back I got my girlfriend into anime, today i thought it would be a great achievement, she recommended me an anime until i searched it and realized its hentai. My plan backfired, badly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

But but anime nerds :c

would be awesome to talk to some people :P

Someone get him the info please. And show him the steam group.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A while back I got my girlfriend into anime, today i thought it would be a great achievement, she recommended me an anime until i searched it and realized its hentai. My plan backfired, badly.

Wait doesn't that mean she wants to do some kinky stuff? Lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^