Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'll just drop this here :)

post-89070-0-07173600-1429570281_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

-snip-

Indeed. 

That feature you are thinking of is called a Briefcase:

Activate_or_Remove_the_Briefcase_in_Wind

Which doesn't exist for Windows 8.1.

My music is usually streamed from Youtube on a playlist. What music I do have locally is stored in my Music folder on my 1TB drive. 

I don't have lots of stuff to keep I guess? I mean honestly. What do I have that takes up a huge amount of space and/or needs to be backed up? 

My OS: No.

My Games: No. But they are what take up the most space.

My Music: No.

My Pics: No. 

My Documents: No. 

My Anime/Comics: No. 

That's all I've got. Sure it'd suck to have to pirate Dying Li- er... Download Agarest: Generations of War again, but eh. 

My computer could die. I don't want it to, but it wouldn't make me very sad other than lost money on new parts. The data is replaceable. Sometimes I wonder why I still have all this music on my computer. Like 60% of it is comedy from Humble Bundle's Comedy Bundle and I don't listen to it anyway. 

Of my music, I listen to like the same 10 songs over and over. 

... I think I'm beginning to see why people like Streaming over Purchasing now. I still prefer to actually own what I have, but still. I see their point.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

now that you mention streaming someone brought this up the other day

it looks like HS rips and Crunchyroll has some srs banding issues. It's probably not noticeable unless you look for it, but that's an extremely unhealthy excuse and standard we set for determining quality.

ofc, you need decent hardware to notice it too. It doesn't show up much on my toilet TN panels but on my main it's glaringly apparent.

MNNt58H.jpg

???

One picture is slightly brighter... What's the fuzz?

The BD's are takingggg tooo looooooonnnnnggg for this movieeeee!!!! :(

@KRImSIN beware NaruHina  up ahead :)

NARUTO.600.1811876.jpg

NARUTO.full.1863779.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

???

One picture is slightly brighter... What's the fuzz?

if you've got a decent IPS compare these areas and it's easily visible.

VGLGplG.jpg

the 2nd one has issues but still not as obvious

Error: 410

>NaruHina<

tumblr_m8xpe97nWH1r231xw.gif

if you've got a decent IPS compare these areas and it's easily visible.

the 2nd one has issues but still not as obvious

ASUS PB238Q here. It's most noticeable to me in the shading on his face.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The BD's are takingggg tooo looooooonnnnnggg for this movieeeee!!!! :(

@KRImSIN beware NaruHina  up ahead :)

F*CK ugh i wanted naruto and sakura so badly...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

F*CK ugh i wanted naruto and sakura so badly...

Nope. Nope. Nope.

That could never work out

well we got this other couple too

post-89070-0-62747600-1429572893.jpg

i have mixed feelings about this though LOL

well we got this other couple too

attachicon.gifsasusakusarada.jpg

i have mixed feelings about this though LOL

wait who is that couple?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

wait who is that couple?

SasuSaku with their daughter :)

It's just fan art but sasuke looks weird. Well he does look weird when he grows up.

On another note is this suppose to be Eren and Annie (SnK)?

Shingeki.no.Kyojin.full.1865442.jpg

if you've got a decent IPS compare these areas and it's easily visible. VGLGplG.jpgthe 2nd one has issues but still not as obvious

I see color banding on both. I dont really care eiter way, since it's not really noticable when watching the video.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I see color banding on both. I dont really care eiter way, since it's not really noticable when watching the video.

that's exactly what I said you shouldn't say

jdzFBCG.gif

-annieXeren-

It's probably supposed to be, but...

tumblr_m0agvhkPkn1r435s9.gif

Source for the AnnieXEren image.

Googling the text: 進撃まとめ4 brings up AoT stuff, so I assume it is.

It may be Annie or it could be Historia Reiss (the one everyone falls in love with):

img_3761.png

Which it honestly looks like her more. Considering they didn't get Annie's nose or lips right. Also, no ear-piercing:

annie_leonhardt_23877.jpg

† Christian Member †

*takes screenshot of desktop**makes it the background**leaves all icons on desktop, except for the most used ones, e.g. Chrome, My Computer, etc. removing those*>insert maniacal laughter<

Meh. Most used ones are on keyboard shortcuts.

What happened to me was no icons anywhere and I couldnt add any new icons to the desktop. (This was back on my old laptop. No macros)

Can you please explain to me why that image of your desktop is 481x269? In the current age, that is unacceptable. Unless you just like low res stuff. /more sarcasm

No offense, but what's wrong with you? That desktop is horrible. You can't even see your background. What's the point of a background if you can't even see it? /less sarcasm

Example of my desktop: 

attachicon.gifExampleOfDesktop.jpg

I dont know if I could get mine that clean. I only have one column of icons though. So not too bad.

if you've got a decent IPS compare these areas and it's easily visible. VGLGplG.jpgthe 2nd one has issues but still not as obvious

I guess I can see what you are talking about. I am on my phone though.

Blarg

-snip-

Weird.

I dunno. Anything I use regularly is on my Taskbar or is easily found within File Explorer. I just see no point in having things on the Desktop, for me at least.

Edit:

While looking for other Attack on Titan related things, I spoiled something else from the manga for myself. Damn it. 

I did however find this glorious image of a pillow fight in the Barracks while they were training.

43649762.jpeg

† Christian Member †

Weird.

I dunno. Anything I use regularly is on my Taskbar or is easily found within File Explorer. I just see no point in having things on the Desktop, for me at least.

Im sure I would be just fine with no icons on the desktop. just never got rid of them.

Blarg

SasuSaku with their daughter :)

It's just fan art but sasuke looks weird. Well he does look weird when he grows up.

On another note is this suppose to be Eren and Annie (SnK)?

Shingeki.no.Kyojin.full.1865442.jpg

Well, the emo king looks less derp as adult then kid/teen!

As for that picture, thats...not Annie..clearly thats Historia, even I can tell that.

As for Eren, yeah whatever he looks older so no comments, nice haircut.

Im sure I would be just fine with no icons on the desktop. just never got rid of them.

I don't use the desktop as a place for shortcuts so in that since I could do with out icons. I however use the desktop as file storage so I could do without it even having wallpapers lol

NOOOOOOOOO.....

"【艦これViolin/Piano】 提督着任! 「TA..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

@MyInnerFred :<

† Christian Member †

NOOOOOOOOO.....

"【艦これViolin/Piano】 提督着任! 「TA..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

fucking copyright claims for no reason

NOOOOOOOOO.....

you see this is why I don't use youtube for music

i use it for music but have been running into the problem that smaller artists that i listen to are starting to put ads in front of their videos so i cant even just put on a play list :(

i use it for music but have been running into the problem that smaller artists that i listen to are starting to put ads in front of their videos so i cant even just put on a play list :(

you could, you know

c0ooMc0.gif

adblock

What? Just store it on your computer? That's a lot of work. :|

you could, you know

adblock

That GIF is glorious. About as glorious as this one:

105997-Clint-Eastwood-Mark-Wahlberg-s-jk

† Christian Member †