JLCitadel

Is this thread this kind of a gif-fest every day or something? I'm curious

Not really but some times it just happens

c5bbf56db9f3c812fa403d783c6f05f6.gif

c5bbf56db9f3c812fa403d783c6f05f6.gif

Steve

Not really but some times it just happens

aa9.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

And so another war starts

1415685149_glas-3.gif

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

tumblr_m3vs2vErqk1r2r2x7o1_500.gif

now it gets serious

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yes, it is.

1415685072_glas-0.gif

Situation escalated quickly

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

I'm not  cool enough to have real glasses.

OmakeGifAnime-LogHorizon-Episode21-AirMe

Old shit no one cares about but me.

what in the fuck, psycho pass 2 just got dubbed

Wait in the fuck, ghost in the shell: arise just got dubbed, awesome week ahead of me now.

Listen if you care.

Started watching Ao No Exorcist and it's a lotta fun so far.

tumblr_mtzt5tSlw41rdsnxoo2_500.gif

Too bad they finished it prematurely... but the manga is still going on and I love manga so there's that :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

http://a.pomf.se/pdttha.webm

giphy.gif

spVnhS4.gif

do0brUr.gif

I can't express it enough

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Going-Down-With-The-Ship-In-Full-Metal-A

Also just finished full metal alchemist. Now on to brotherhood.

I liked brotherhood more.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

This thread now goess way too fast to keep up!

hahahahah TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

tumblr_inline_mopjlaptuy1qz4rgp.gif

Listen if you care.

I started lurking here around page 310 - 320 or somewhere in there... And planning to read every post all the way from page one to whatever page this thread will be on.

This'll take 2 weeks I guess... Or more if posts keep coming up like money pouring for Bill Gates...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I started lurking here around page 310 - 320 or somewhere in there... And planning to read every post all the way from page one to whatever page this thread will be on.

This'll take 2 weeks I guess... Or more if posts keep coming up like money pouring for Bill Gates...

it will only take you weeks if you are on dial up since it is a lot of gifs through out this as in pages in a row at times

Started watching Love Live! School Idol Project and I'm loving it. It fill all of my Shoujo needs. 

On another note, anyone here know much about cameras? I'm a complete novice when it comes to them, but I've been meaning to buy a decent one for a while. 

Looking for a DSLR for around £200. Don't mind buying used if I can get a better one for a similar price. Been looking at the Nikon D3100 and the Canon 1200D. 

That if i'm not mistaken there are 10 volumes in total, so 7 volumes won't do the deal. It wasn't even 7, commie has 6, and the volume 6 has the episodes 12-13 out of 26 episodes :/

So now i am on PD(thanks for the PM), i can't believe all the shit i have to do just to get this BD.

Also i think i found out what BT was, lol, still. Also, this is too big, 50gb for the 26 episodes? I will be all day to download that, lol.

So i see people have seen the series, have you guys just watched the HDTV? It makes me cringe when i see a stupid censorship

Finally, WTF, why it takes SOOOO LOONG to release BD's? this ended 1 year ago!

I would assume that is all that is out for now. this sort of thing takes time and effort.

Just a head up youll be getting RAW BDs there very likely. Also its a primarily Japanese network so your going to have to know a few things to get around.

Seems about double what I would expect for a single audio BD encode. And yea your the one who wanted quality. You should also keep in mind that a single layer BD is 25Gb and a dual layer is 50GB.

Well the series ended a year ago that doesnt even mean all the BDs were out yet much less acquired and made available.

Summoning @MyInnerFred

Also, welcome to the Forums...

Do remember to read, respect, and obey the CoC, play nice, no lollygagging, and have fun! ( =

Was i the only1 that thought it was a serious thing? LOL

Btw, looking for the BD for Strike the blood i found Nyaa, and also monogatari second season BD 720p. Thing is, the torrent has 2 seeders and 8 leechers. OMG