Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i have to many things to do to finish it right now.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

dont worry we will wait for you... just bring it back up anytime you want and people will respond lol

dont worry we will wait for you... just bring it back up anytime you want and people will respond lol

wow.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

*peeks*

Real Life is not that great of a game... v. 20.14 was pretty sucky...

I've got like 20 gbs worth of reaction images and good artwork lol.

Any Shana ones? :D

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Just go read it.

The animation quality drops a ton in OVA and second season.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

im worried ive been watching heavens memo pad for three days and not finished it, its normally max two days to finish 13 episodes, WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

im worried ive been watching heavens memo pad for three days and not finished it, its normally max two days to finish 13 episodes, WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?

Heaven's Memo Pad is a bit deep and feelsy... Maybe that (or you're distracted by Alice's cuteness)...

Idk, but i think i'll watch something else, i'll miss monogatari series a lot when i finish, so i'll postpone the second season and all that, i don't want it to end T_T

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Heaven's Memo Pad is a bit deep and feelsy... Maybe that (or you're distracted by Alice's cuteness)...

i really like the anime but im worried about how slow im watching it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

im just going to leave this right here. 

Ubp5MXD.jpg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

i really like the anime but im worried about how slow im watching it.

It's fine, i have all day for myself, and i started with bakemonogatari like, last sunday, and yestereday i watched 2 episodes of the 2nd season. Which is slow as fuck for me, cuz for example, i watched the whole breaking bad story in like 3-4days, so i'd say it's not normal that to watch like, less than 30 episodes in like 5 days.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I watched Higurashi around the last 2 weeks, and I gotta say, I really didn't like around the first 15 episodes of the first season because the main character is a moron. It was much better after it followed Shion, Rika, and other non-retard characters. 

the second season was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good though.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I watched Higurashi around the last 2 weeks, and I gotta say, I really didn't like around the first 15 episodes of the first season because the main character is a moron. It was much better after it followed Shion, Rika, and other non-retard characters. 

the second season was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good though.

How can you not like killer lolis? (I agree that the MC is a weak brat)

How can you not like killer lolis? (I agree that the MC is a weak brat)

not only is he a weak brat, he gets really far into peoples' business without knowing what the fuck is happening. 

He needs to stop being such a moron, take a step back and look at things before he dives in.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I'm watching the first episode right now, and I don't feel like I want to watch it all in one day. Great series, by the way. How could I miss them before O_o?

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

im just going to leave this right here. 

Ubp5MXD.jpg

-.- no just no.

Cpu:

Okay you people just made me load the 1st episode of heaven's memo pad

you were not forced to do anything lol

Yes i am, i am a week person

tumblr_lqx65o3dCr1qktqch.gif

Hmm. There are 45 people following this thread. Is there even that many people in the club?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I'm a noob to cameras. How do you handle storage? SD Cards then USB from camera to PC? Or just take the SD Card out, or what?

My company has a $700+ camera that basically only has an SD Card as storage. No USB or otherwise connection. I find that kind of silly. It's a General Electric camera too. Weird.

SD card to card reader. I have a USB 3.0 one in my monitor and my laptop actually has a pci-e one. I also have a standalone usb 3.0 dongle one. I even did this on point ans hoots as its much quicker.

True. I was thinking of more for the final glam shots.

I wish I had better lighting for those. http://goo.gl/UpDlz8

Dang all you guys talking about expensive cameras and hardware.... I wish I had money lol

My lens is worth more than my camera. It deserves a better body...

Well a 30d costs about £100 but its body only unless i can get cheap lens? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/58mm-0-45X-Super-Wide-Angle-Lens-for-Canon-EOS-1100D-550D-600D-500D-kit-/130681530987?_trksid=p2054897.l4275 ? Thanks for the help guys i asked in photography but didn't get much of a response. :D

Just get a dirt cheap kit lens. Someone might even just give you one.

Can we please stop talking about cameras?

No! and Why?

Hmm. There are 45 people following this thread. Is there even that many people in the club?

I'm pretty sure but only the most active members are the ones that comment almost daily.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Can't see it very well on the phone what is it? Looks like a anime/manga styled sticker

Its the Kawaii Killer sticker from the latest community stickers. A friend just got and offer for one so I picked it up off him. I think it goes quite will with the SG 553 Pulse I picked up the night prior.

i have not watched Akame ga kill, Kokoro connect, Tora dora

watch Toradora dammit! Also why no Bartender?

Deadman Wonderland and black bullet, both were a disappointment, Manga was more enjoyable.

Good intro on Deadman though.

what ever did happen to the deadman anime?