Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well the same as Oshino and i dont care about the size as long as it takes pretty pictures of my computer

it will be a step up from a phone but will take more effort to get quality out of it.

Thanks. The 600D is out of my price range, but I'm seeing a fair few used or refurbished 550Ds coming up for £220-£250 on eBay. Maybe I'll wait till after Christmas and get one if people are selling them for new ones in the sales.

Biggest thing i would recomend for pc shots is a tripod and off camera shutter release.

After that is a better lens.

Blarg

isn't bakegatari the first one?

TV version of second season.

Wut? I've seen the comparison, much less gore, a lot of shadows on the way, AND the BD comes in 1080p-

You got it backwards, BD is the one with less shadows.

And less blushing from yotsugi.

What do you guys think about psycho pass 2, im fanboying like crazy over it

tumblr_inline_n197vbTN8l1rgjen4.gif

It should not have happened.

Currently the pace at which characters got killed off is mediocre.

And 1st season ENDED the story just FINE.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

it will be a step up from a phone but will take more effort to get quality out of it.

Biggest thing i would recomend for pc shots is a tripod and off camera shutter release.

Looks like I can get a tripod pretty cheap. I'm not going to be moving it much, so just a cheap one that holds it in place should be fine. 

Also, you mean something like this? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Timer-Remote-shutter-Release-Control-for-Canon-eos-650D-550D-70D-60D-600d-G1X-G15-G12/1739408413.html?currencyType=GBP&af=ppc&isdl=y&src=Google&albch=Google&aff_short_key=6vYvMRFf&gclid=Cj0KEQiAp4yjBRCE_enjmpug944BEiQATCpLvWfAm3X2_xR5IWSZOKri0dsql2cJt-QIuQQ_hQTRVvgaAuwg8P8HAQ

That release is better than what i have.

Blarg

Ah xD I guess it's like the tripod, it doesn't need to be anything special. The PC isn't going anywhere, so I'm not going to need a timer... Unless I want to take selfies with it or something xD 

Just finished Spice and Wolf first season and I must say. Lawrence, what a troll.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Mine is just a button you can also lock in the pressed position. Thats it.

That one gives you that and the ability to do time lapse and a few other things.

its a good deal at that price if you think you will use it.

Blarg

Mine is just a button you can also lock in the pressed position. Thats it.

That one gives you that and the ability to do time lapse and a few other things.

Thanks for your help (: 

I'm going to keep an eye out for 550Ds that come up on eBay. 

Thanks for your help (: 

I'm going to keep an eye out for 550Ds that come up on eBay.

Your welcome.

i want to upgrade my camera. Its a few years older than what you are looking at but it does its job no problem.

Blarg

Hmm, what if went for one slightly more expensive. What would you recommend? Not too expensive >£150

Steve

Hmm, what if went for one slightly more expensive. What would you recommend? Not too expensive >£150

Pfft, just go all out. Get a nikon D810 and a 18-35mm FX lens. Should be enough.

Jokes aside, I suggest asking camera question in the photo/video subforum for the best results. Just make sure you provide usage info, where you live and the desired budget.

Pfft, just go all out. Get a nikon D810 and a 18-35mm FX lens. Should be enough.

Jokes aside, I suggest asking camera question in the photo/video subforum for the best results. Just make sure you provide usage info, where you live and the desired budget.

I find it pretty interesting how most areas of technology have the enthusiast stuff that's stupidly expensive to most people, but to those that need/want it, it's not as ridiculous. 

Like, people find it crazy that I'll gladly spend £140 on a keyboard and so much on other PC components. I used to think camera equipment and some other things were just stupid expensive and pointless, but having become a PC enthusiast, I can understand spending a large amount of money on a somewhat niche product. 

Just a thought I had xD 

I might also buy some titan zs whilst im at it too :P

Steve

I find it pretty interesting how most areas of technology have the enthusiast stuff that's stupidly expensive to most people, but to those that need/want it, it's not as ridiculous. 

Like, people find it crazy that I'll gladly spend £140 on a keyboard and so much on other PC components. I used to think camera equipment and some other things were just stupid expensive and pointless, but having become a PC enthusiast, I can understand spending a large amount of money on a somewhat niche product. 

Just a thought I had xD

Its true. The camera i want to upgrade to is $4000. To lots of people i am crazy but it makes sense to me.

Like catcloud said you will get better help in the photo section. I know some stuff but not a lot outside what i own and what i want.

Blarg

Damn, Thats one fine lens you got there. So jelly. But yeah any suggestion for a camera under £70

Umm any decent brand point and shoot with a full manual mode.

Also this video is a good starting point:

I had shoot everything as im building. Tripod takes way way too long. A monopod might work though since its easier and quicker to mover around.

I have the canon wireless button thing that i use for video, that all.

-snip-

I'm a noob to cameras. How do you handle storage? SD Cards then USB from camera to PC? Or just take the SD Card out, or what?

My company has a $700+ camera that basically only has an SD Card as storage. No USB or otherwise connection. I find that kind of silly. It's a General Electric camera too. Weird.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I had shoot everything as im building. Tripod takes way way too long. A monopod might work though since its easier and quicker to mover around.

True. I was thinking of more for the final glam shots.

Blarg

Dang all you guys talking about expensive cameras and hardware.... I wish I had money lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Umm any decent brand point and shoot with a full manual mode.

Also this video is a good starting point:

Well a 30d costs about £100 but its body only unless i can get cheap lens? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/58mm-0-45X-Super-Wide-Angle-Lens-for-Canon-EOS-1100D-550D-600D-500D-kit-/130681530987?_trksid=p2054897.l4275 ? Thanks for the help guys i asked in photography but didn't get much of a response. :D

Steve

Dang all you guys talking about expensive cameras and hardware.... I wish I had money lol

I dont really have money. Its just something to ask for christmas

Steve

Then you'll have a nice camera to take pictures of them with too. Shame you'll have to live on the streets afterwards xD 

I can be a hipster. Yay

Steve

Omg this is hilarious, hurt myself laughing too hard at this

8241.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Can we please stop talking about cameras?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN