Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well thats the only real loli i've seen in my life, i thought the loli thing was an anime shit. But i guess in japan it's a more common thing

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I still have contact with some of my loli classmates... I have this one classmate, beautiful, smart, sweet, and funny... We make a pretty terrifying debate team when we shot down the agenda of an opposing party back during student council elections... hahaha...

This is IRL calling to the world of anime...

sorry when i saw the word loli i didn't know what it was and i didn't want to know so yeah...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

sorry when i saw the word loli i didn't know what it was and i didn't want to know so yeah...

You watch anime and didn't konw what a loli was :o

Google it, it's not a bad thing or anything, for real.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well thats the only real loli i've seen in my life, i thought the loli thing was an anime shit. But i guess in japan it's a more common thing

I'm not in Japan and they're more or less common here... (but less cute... sometimes harsh...)

It's not a bad thing because lolis are justice... (let's stop here before someone gets mad...)

i watch plenty of anime but i forget pretty much all the anime i watch so yeah :P

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Okay i looked it up okay i understand now.

Cpu:

Yeah we should stop, though it's not "bad" we're sharing experiences with IRL lolis. 

Okay, lets change subject then.

Last 10/10 anime you've watched. Anime, not manga.

I'll start: Tasogare otome x amnesia. Watched it like in june or july.

Yeah we should stop, though it's not "bad" we're sharing experiences with IRL lolis. 

10/10 you say hmmmm.... I know the most recent 10/10 anime to me is either "Kill la Kill" or "Anohana"

Cpu:

Servant x Service

Well executed, well animated (for the genre)... Plot is interesting... "Plot" is interesting...

Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Ayano Tomika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika (ommitted) Yamagami's character is very interesting...

oh and "Anohana" is the one anime that has made me break down in tears! crying it is the most emotional roller coaster ever!

But 10/10 in the end.

Cpu:

Hanamonogatari (: 

sJe9iIg.gif

i just got to like 20 on flappybird and i feel like thistumblr_n00s8oZUuK1rbrys3o1_500.gif

Cpu:

Btw yeah i know that's off subject.

Cpu:

OMG Stahp, i can't see it cuz i still haven't find it on BD.

I refuse to watch Monogatari series: Second season in HDTV

well okay.

Cpu:

OMG Stahp, i can't see it cuz i still haven't find it on BD.

I refuse to watch Monogatari series: Second season in HDTV

TV version is better.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Worst part, some dude showed me this:

4b6cc35e93.png

Those are the 10 volumes, assuming that all the 26 episodes are there. But that's a private forum or private tracker, named "asiandvdclub" which is not even recieving applications to join, so yeah, i'm fucked.

TV version is better.

Wut? I've seen the comparison, much less gore, a lot of shadows on the way, AND the BD comes in 1080p-

4b6cc35e93.png

Those are the 10 volumes, assuming that all the 26 episodes are there. But that's a private forum or private tracker, named "asiandvdclub" which is not even recieving applications to join, so yeah, i'm fucked.

If those are RAW save yourself the bother and try PerfectDark.

Posted Image

Hey now looks like you've started looking in the correct place ;)

Oh and it is available as I mentioned you just have to be creative in your search and know your groups. *nyaa commie nyaa*

If those are RAW save yourself the bother and try PerfectDark.

I google perfectdark and nothing pops out unfortunately, perfectdark monogatari second season bd, nothing pops out, what am i doing wrong :(

Hey now looks like you've started looking in the correct place ;)

Oh and it is available as I mentioned you just have to be creative in your search and know your groups. *nyaa commie nyaa*

Commie has up to volume 7 :(