Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So torrent is so weird, goes from 400 kb/s to 5kb/s then to who knows what. I'll be watching other shit untill this downloads, 

Aaaand i really don't know if it's RAW or with subs, i hope to find subs somewere, or i'm going to be mad as fuck. Fuck it, i'll google subs right now just in case.

Is there a way to know if it has subs or not?

I dont think you understand how torrents work and please keep this sort of stuff on the DL. Now's not the time to get the club reported.

Is this thread this kind of a gif-fest every day or something? I'm curious

As of late that is what it seems to be.

They were totally not started by me and @Oshino Shinobu...

*raises fist at @Bicycle *

I started lurking here around page 310 - 320 or somewhere in there... And planning to read every post all the way from page one to whatever page this thread will be on.

This'll take 2 weeks I guess... Or more if posts keep coming up like money pouring for Bill Gates...

^ has been here since page one *cries*

it will only take you weeks if you are on dial up since it is a lot of gifs through out this as in pages in a row at times

At least its not as bad as my build logs?

i feel like i should post to put a break in @TheProfosist's posts

im done now as there was no more to reply to.

Started watching Love Live! School Idol Project and I'm loving it. It fill all of my Shoujo needs. 

On another note, anyone here know much about cameras? I'm a complete novice when it comes to them, but I've been meaning to buy a decent one for a while. 

Looking for a DSLR for around £200. Don't mind buying used if I can get a better one for a similar price. Been looking at the Nikon D3100 and the Canon 1200D. 

Yay Such a great anime. Im looking around for a camera too but >£100 :D but that's being optimistic :'(. I'v been looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-XS3 but like you have little knowledge of camera apart from how to take a picture

Steve

I dont think you understand how torrents work and please keep this sort of stuff on the DL. Now's not the time to get the club reported.

Yeah, i didn't know that i couldn't even mention stuff like that, won't happen again.

But at least i have 11 episodes of second season in BD, that's almost half, so i won't complain. Enough to see hanekawa and senjougahara taking a bath with no censorship (blood from nose everywere).

I also came here to say pervert stuff about that, but i'm pretty sure i can't say it here.

On kinda the same thing, i saw Nekomonogatari Kuro. I liked how it closed up everything before season 2, and well, what to say about a neko girl with big boobs in lingerie all the time.

And last, a question: Is the second season, after Nisemonogatari? It looks like it, but idk.

I'm still figuring out if i like or not, the girls perspective kind of thing, what i miss the most is koyomi running to hachikuji from behind LOL. And i would like to see araragi's perspective again, but i don't have hope for that, might still be pretty good to see the girls perspective.

Well, i think that's about it, continuing with the episode 2, the mighty bath. Oh, i still have to download Strike the blood, damn i forgot about that.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

On another note, anyone here know much about cameras? I'm a complete novice when it comes to them, but I've been meaning to buy a decent one for a while. 

Looking for a DSLR for around £200. Don't mind buying used if I can get a better one for a similar price. Been looking at the Nikon D3100 and the Canon 1200D.

i may not be the most knowledgable but may be of some help.

As far as the two of them go it will really come down to what you want to do and the features you want.

Blarg

As far as the two of them go it will really come down to what you want to do and the features you want.

What about me. Im looking for something under £70. Been looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-XS3. Is it any good?

Steve

I just got on the forum and what  are we talking about?  (i don't want to look back thru the forum to find out)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Hmm. It's probably going to be mainly PC components and that sort of picture, although it will likely be used for general photography as well, nothing too serious. Right now the only thing I have for pictures is my phone, which does well in daylight with normal stuff, but is pretty bad in darker environments when taking pictures of PC stuff. Even with decent lighting, it seems to catch a lot of unbalanced shadows, or it's reflecting horrible light off shiny components. 

I just got on the forum and what  are we talking about?  (i don't want to look back thru the forum to find out)

Hmm, right now we don't really have a topic that we're discussing. Monogatari is always welcome though (: 

tumblr_mu8ioz6w371rthhn5o1_400.gif

What about me. Im looking for something under £70. Been looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-XS3. Is it any good?

again it depends on what you want it for. Something you can keep in your pocket for vacation photos. Sure.

Hmm. It's probably going to be mainly PC components and that sort of picture, although it will likely be used for general photography as well, nothing too serious. Right now the only thing I have for pictures is my phone, which does well in daylight with normal stuff, but is pretty bad in darker environments when taking pictures of PC stuff. Even with decent lighting, it seems to catch a lot of unbalanced shadows, or it's reflecting horrible light off shiny components.

either one is fine if you dont own any extra lens right now. I will look more at them durring lunch and get back to you.

Blarg

again it depends on what you want it for. Something you can keep in your pocket for vacation photos. Sure.

Well the same as Oshino and i dont care about the size as long as it takes pretty pictures of my computer

Steve

Sometimes you'll see every1 talking about the same thing for a few pages, then just random stuff, some gifs here and there, ofcourse always related to anime, ethier some1 talking about an episode or a whole season or idk, stuff like that.

Also Spice and wolf, monogatari series and hyouka, you'll see that quite a bit.

i dont care about the size 

So the myth is real :o

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Started watching Love Live! School Idol Project and I'm loving it. It fill all of my Shoujo needs. 

get the 3100 the 1200D is crap. maybe look at a 550D or 600D if possible.

what you don't have any input on the camera question?

I didnt see it.

Yeah, i didn't know that i couldn't even mention stuff like that, won't happen again.

-snip-

And last, a question: Is the second season, after Nisemonogatari? It looks like it, but idk.

you can but you cant

its like the 4th in the series I believe, maybe 5th.

When i say that i really mean i like then BIG

Like this right?

Sigma18-35mmF18Arrives4.jpg

I just had the random urge to post this gif.

giphy.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Like this right?

Sigma18-35mmF18Arrives4.jpg

Damn, Thats one fine lens you got there. So jelly. But yeah any suggestion for a camera under £70 

Steve

get the 3100 the 1200D is crap. maybe look at a 550D or 600D if possible.

Thanks. The 600D is out of my price range, but I'm seeing a fair few used or refurbished 550Ds coming up for £220-£250 on eBay. Maybe I'll wait till after Christmas and get one if people are selling them for new ones in the sales.  

What do you guys think about psycho pass 2, im fanboying like crazy over it

tumblr_inline_n197vbTN8l1rgjen4.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What do you guys think about psycho pass 2, im fanboying like crazy over it

I'd love to watch, but Funimation. Hulu seems to have it so I'll check it out. :)