Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Loving Spice and Wolf. I kept in mind what people said about having to have a degree in economics to understand everything. So I watched the first three episodes and thought, "that wasn't so bad, what are people talking about?" Then I watched the next three and all I could think was, "...wut?"

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Eh, don't know what to do with this so I thought one of you guys could use it.
-snip-
1 key for Insurgency on steam.

Edit: Congrats to whoever got it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Loving Spice and Wolf. I kept in mind what people said about having to have a degree in economics to understand everything. So I watched the first three episodes and thought, "that wasn't so bad, what are people talking about?" Then I watched the next three and all I could think was, "...wut?"

Haha time to learn how to buy on credit! And how it's different from up front direct payment!

The anime series that got me diving into economics... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haha time to learn how to buy on credit! And how it's different from up front direct payment!

I like cash.

"I dont have money. Here is a piece of paper. Contact these people. I gave my money to them.

Blarg

It was the deal with the king that really got me. I understood everything up to that point, but that just went right over my head until they explained it. And they had to explain it much more than I'd like to admit.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

If any of you people on the forum are looking for a anime. Watch "Akame ga kill" it's very good.

(And yes i know this is off subject)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

If any of you people on the forum are looking for a anime. Watch "Akame ga kill" it's very good.

If it's about anime it's not off subject.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

How is it off topic? This is the anime club, and Akame ga kill is a anime lol.

I haven't seen it but I've heard about it. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Man, I miss @helping...

When I'm busy and helplessly grasping for digital escapism, like an endangered albino Albatross, I inelegantly stumble my way in after stubbing my toe on the gates of mediocrity and indifference to sweep the reception hall with a brief stare of optimistic anticipation abruptly followed by ordained disappointment. However, every once in a while when someone shouts my name and they happen to seem more approachable than the typical Ebola patient, I may (perhaps, but usually not) entertain a quick response before tugging back on my own chain and then promptly whipped out by the extortionist Responsibilities and the midget chroniker little Ben. What a pair of cunts they are.

about to fall asleep and i had a coughing fit, realise i have mucus on my hands. Turn on the lights, the mucus has mixed with my blood. im gonna die. goodbye cruel world.

It's subtle, so I doubt anyone will get this, but had you left out some minor details this could have escalated in a wonderful misunderstanding from a minor emergency to a sinfully disgusting and awkward situation.

tumblr_inline_n2eu5x9jbt1s582ww.gif

Error: 410

How is it off topic? This is the anime club, and Akame ga kill is a anime lol.

I haven't seen it but I've heard about it.

Wait. This is a anime club? I thought this was a gif club.what kind of a lie have i been living?

Blarg

When I'm busy and helplessly grasping for digital escapism, like an endangered albino Albatross, I inelegantly stumble my way in after stubbing my toe on the gates of mediocrity and indifference to sweep the reception hall with a brief stare of optimistic anticipation abruptly followed by ordained disappointment. However, every once in a while when someone shouts my name and they happen to seem more approachable than the typical Ebola patient, I may (perhaps, but usually not) entertain a quick response before tugging back on my own chain and then promptly whipped out by the extortionist Responsibilities and the midget chroniker little Ben. What a pair of cunts they are.

It's subtle, so I doubt anyone will get this, but had you left out some minor details this could have escalated in a wonderful misunderstanding from a minor emergency to a sinfully disgusting and awkward situation.

I shit you not... the second I saw this post, I said "Oh my god" out loud.... I was just about to message your arse on steam...

Glorious gif selection by the way... its quite godly... Hows your hiatus? 

Yey he is here to "help" people again! 

and im totally taking that gif.

*runs like a child towards @helping*

on the down side you get 9000 notifications 

It's a nice place to hang out and chat. Most of the time we just talk about nonsense xD 

You will get about 50 notifications a minute if you follow the thread xD 

As just a lurker I definitely noticed that. And I thought it was a smart idea to follow this thread... Dem notifications were under control before this...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

As just a lurker I definitely noticed that. And I thought it was a smart idea to follow this thread... Dem notifications were under control before this...

ya some days are slow but the last 2 weeks or so have sped up a bit

ya some days are slow but the last 2 weeks or so have sped up a bit

I don't know that much how flooded has this thread been in the past. I just two weeks ago started lurking here.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You love us. Admit it. 

Especially me, love me please. 

You'll learn.

If you come here and just randomly talk about anime, it's fine.

Thing is akame ga kill is that it's not over yet, right? The website i watch it says it has 19/24 episodes.

Also hi, i just woke up.

tumblr_lgql7j9lSK1qfmypko1_500.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2