Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Im bored...

Anime-Boring-GIF.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

If those are RAW save yourself the bother and try PerfectDark.

That screen shots a bit dated but yes share or PD would do the trick. But BT is available as an option.

I google perfectdark and nothing pops out unfortunately, perfectdark monogatari second season bd, nothing pops out, what am i doing wrong :(

Commie has up to volume 7 :(

Yea that's not the way to find out about PD.

And what's wrong with that?

Im bored...

Posted Image

Well I'm trying to fall asleep.

Yea that's not the way to find out about PD.

And what's wrong with that?

That if i'm not mistaken there are 10 volumes in total, so 7 volumes won't do the deal. It wasn't even 7, commie has 6, and the volume 6 has the episodes 12-13 out of 26 episodes :/

So now i am on PD(thanks for the PM), i can't believe all the shit i have to do just to get this BD.

Also i think i found out what BT was, lol, still. Also, this is too big, 50gb for the 26 episodes? I will be all day to download that, lol.

So i see people have seen the series, have you guys just watched the HDTV? It makes me cringe when i see a stupid censorship

Finally, WTF, why it takes SOOOO LOONG to release BD's? this ended 1 year ago!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well I'm trying to fall asleep.

Oh yeah *looks at clock* oh it's 4 am wow.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

dangit I've got work in the next two hours part time only 12 hours till the weekend.

LOL, i was watching a streamer, some1 linked a youtube vid, and some anime hentai-like sound started playing.

Funny part is that after closing it he said "so i just saw a girl being raped with a toothbrush" and all the chat spamming monogatari LOL.

It's so weird, every time i finis or am watching an anime, i suddenly start seeing it everywere, 9gag, twitch, youtube...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

LOL, i was watching a streamer, some1 linked a youtube vid, and some anime hentai-like sound started playing.

Funny part is that after closing it he said "so i just saw a girl being raped with a toothbrush" and all the chat spamming monogatari LOL.

It's so weird, every time i finis or am watching an anime, i suddenly start seeing it everywere, 9gag, twitch, youtube...

hmm, don't know what to day to this I just wanna join in on the conversation

Steve

hmm, don't know what to day to this I just wanna join in on the conversation

Well hello there.

tumblr_mc40qa00DU1r11qslo1_500.gif

I miss the monogatari series, i might just watch it on hdtv :(

Well hello there.

I miss the monogatari series, i might just watch it on hdtv :(

Don't wait for the BDs... I watched it as it aired... (=

i wanna join

Summoning @MyInnerFred

Also, welcome to the Forums...

Do remember to read, respect, and obey the CoC, play nice, no lollygagging, and have fun! ( =

Summoning @MyInnerFred

Also, welcome to the Forums...

Do remember to read, respect, and obey the CoC, play nice, no lollygagging, and have fun! ( =

Remind me after I get home from work.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i wanna join

yes kieran RESPECT THE COC. 

BOW DOWN TO THE COC

KISS THE COC

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yes kieran RESPECT THE COC. 

BOW DOWN TO THE COC

KISS THE COC

I will don't worry viney

Here's some screencaps of the new Five Nights at Freddy's

bb3e1c305b.jpg

Was i the only1 that thought it was a serious thing? LOL

Btw, looking for the BD for Strike the blood i found Nyaa, and also monogatari second season BD 720p. Thing is, the torrent has 2 seeders and 8 leechers. OMG

Btw, looking for the BD for Strike the blood i found Nyaa, and also monogatari second season BD 720p. Thing is, the torrent has 2 seeders and 8 leechers. OMG

i also thought it was serious till it started opening show multiple times. there is game footage for it though as some youtubers have beta but the skin packs on them are messed up.

I also though it was serious... That is until I found spoilers in a spoiler...

@DigitalHermit pls

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So torrent is so weird, goes from 400 kb/s to 5kb/s then to who knows what. I'll be watching other shit untill this downloads, 

Aaaand i really don't know if it's RAW or with subs, i hope to find subs somewere, or i'm going to be mad as fuck. Fuck it, i'll google subs right now just in case.

Is there a way to know if it has subs or not?

I also though it was serious... That is until I found spoilers in a spoiler...

@DigitalHermit pls

Gotta love the tension that the mere mention of the title makes... hahahaha...

So torrent is so weird, goes from 400 kb/s to 5kb/s then to who knows what. I'll be watching other shit untill this downloads, 

Aaaand i really don't know if it's RAW or with subs, i hope to find subs somewere, or i'm going to be mad as fuck. Fuck it, i'll google subs right now just in case.

Is there a way to know if it has subs or not?

There's usually the name of the group before the title of the show... Who's the provider?

There's usually the name of the group before the title of the show... Who's the provider?

Monogatari Series II (2013) [720p,BluRay,x264-Hi10p,aac] - Schwarz

That's the name of the thing, and whoever uploaded it it's anonymous.

In torrent description says "Batch"

Monogatari Series II (2013) [720p,BluRay,x264-Hi10p,aac] - Schwarz

That's the name of the thing, and whoever uploaded it it's anonymous.

In torrent description says "Batch"

Checked with my sources... They're raw... I'd contact the fansub groups for the fansub files if you're hell bent on getting the BDs...