Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Deadman Wonderland and black bullet, both were a disappointment, Manga was more enjoyable.

i personally thought black bullet was really good.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Deadman Wonderland and black bullet, both were a disappointment, Manga was more enjoyable.

Good intro on Deadman though.

i personally thought black bullet was really good.

i thought black bullet was decent it kind of reminded me of gunslinger girls lol

Okay im sick off the silence! What anime has everyone been watching?

I'm currently watching High School DxD new. I'll try to finish watching the rest of the season when I get home from work tonight. Then I will watch A certain Scientific railgun S.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

is spice and wolf any good?

Watch it! Watch it now! I just finished the first season and it's amazing. You have to pay lots of attention to certain parts though or some of the stuff might just go over your head. Confusing economics >.<

Off Topic:

Does Black Friday happen in other countries, or is it just a US thing?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Watch it! Watch it now! I just finished the first season and it's amazing. You have to pay lots of attention to certain parts though or some of the stuff might just go over your head. Confusing economics >.<

Off Topic:

Does Black Friday happen in other countries, or is it just a US thing?

wait isn't spice and wolf a hentai or no?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

The manga is drawn by an artist that also does hentai, but no.

If you consider No Game No Life hentai, then yes. If not, no.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Hahahahahahhahahahahha .

A hentai? That made my day.

10/10

We try not to go into those categories, but SOME people just cant stop bringing related stuff up..

@Daegun black Friday is in most countries but they are rather puny compared to the real deal in the States

is spice and wolf any good?
LOL no it isn't its a brilliant series that shows splendid character development in a realistic approach.None of the randomly paired couples or falling in love for no reason at all....Great story telling all bundled up with fancy economics! This is a series that's had a significant effect on my life.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL no it isn't its a brilliant series that shows splendid character development in a realistic approach.

None of the randomly pair couples or falling in love for no reason at all....

Great story telling all bundled up with fancy economics! This is a series that's had a significant effect on my life.

I will be sure to check it out then.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Hey that's my image

i am slowly taking them all. Hiding in the grass. Watching and recording.

MEv8GaT.gif

Blarg

well if you didn't whore out your images all over the forum you would still have control of them lol

Time to expand on my collection.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dont forget to send me a copy of them all lol

I've got like 20 gbs worth of reaction images and good artwork lol.

I've got like 20 gbs worth of reaction images and good artwork lol.

i would say send me them on a blu-ray disk but i don't own anything that can read it anyways lol

i would say send me them on a blu-ray disk but i don't own anything that can read it anyways lol

Lol....

just watched some spice and wolf and i have to say it's pretty good.

Cpu:

just watched some spice and wolf and i have to say it's pretty good.

Come back after you finish season one lol.