What Do You Drive?

Snapy1

That's a nice looking plane^^

I've always been a bit more old school myself. And if these were available i'd get my pilots license in a heartbeat.

Me109_G-6_D-FMBB_1_zpsca94c8b3.jpg

Oh the fun i could have. Making some passes over britain.  ;)

If you look on the used market I'm sure one will turn up at some point, is it an Bf-109?

http://www.platinumfighters.com/#!bf-109e/c7r0

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

If you look on the used market I'm sure one will turn up at some point, is it an Bf-109?

BF109 G6^^ 

And even if it turned up on the used markets i wouldn't be able to afford it in a million years.

Might have to settle for a cessna. 

But for now i'll start with a wingsuit and work my way up  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

BF109 G6^^ 

And even if it turned up on the used markets i wouldn't be able to afford it in a million years.

Might have to settle for a cessna. 

But for now i'll start with a wingsuit and work my way up  ;)

You won't be able to afford it with that attitude, work your arse off and you shall achieve it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You won't be able to afford it with that attitude, work your arse off and you shall achieve it

I've already worked my ass off... Ended up with 180,000 euros in debt. (long story)

Now to repair at least a tiny bit of the thread derail i caused. With saying that i mended my car today.

And yes.. Those are for a bmw. But when no auto parts store have anything for my car i have to improvise.

Besides . Keeping a good mental catalouge of interchangable car parts is a good thing :)

20140428_150147_zpse2b06625.jpg

20140428_173924_zpsee49931f.jpg

20140428_173933_zps467904ef.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

In order for a car to be imported into America, it either has to be 1) at least 25 years old, or 2) brought up to state emissions. I plan on importing an R34, but since it's not even close to 25 years old, And since emissions standards in Japan are totally different from US standards, changing emission standards is totally out of the question.

Safety tests are also different. The idea is that very few cars are still desirable after 25 years that it'd discourage importation of vehicles that are not compliant with North American standards.

I've already worked my ass off... Ended up with 180,000 euros in debt. (long story)

Now to repair at least a tiny bit of the thread derail i caused. With saying that i mended my car today.

And yes.. Those are for a bmw. But when no auto parts store have anything for my car i have to improvise.

Besides . Keeping a good mental catalouge of interchangable car parts is a good thing :)

20140428_150147_zpse2b06625.jpg

20140428_173924_zpsee49931f.jpg

20140428_173933_zps467904ef.jpg

AGHHHH! Those hangers are so baaaaad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

AGHHHH! Those hangers are so baaaaad.

They're a faff to get on there but otherwise they hold up pretty well. What's your problem with them?

They're a faff to get on there but otherwise they hold up pretty well. What's your problem with them?

Well, ain't it obvious? They're all stretched out. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, ain't it obvious? They're all stretched out. 

They are hardly stretched at all. That's just normal when it's a cast iron exhaust hanging from them^^ 

The stock merc hangers usually hold up for 3 years + But the ones on my older merc 190 hadn't been changed in about 8 years. And they still put up a fight when i took the exhaust off :)

They are hardly stretched at all. That's just normal when it's a cast iron exhaust hanging from them^^ 

The stock merc hangers usually hold up for 3 years + But the ones on my older merc 190 hadn't been changed in about 8 years. And they still put up a fight when i took the exhaust off :)

Either it's just me or I have never seen an exhaust hanger before. I swear, it looks like they are stretched.

Either it's just me or I have never seen an exhaust hanger before. I swear, it looks like they are stretched.

They're stretched about a quarter of an inch. And that's perfectly normal  ^_^

They're stretched about a quarter of an inch. And that's perfectly normal  ^_^

And plus, they look pretty thin. The ones I've seen are at least half inch thick. Those look more like a sixteenth.

07 cobalt LT with a ton of mods... and an upside down picture...

2we05g6.jpg

And My nicest car, a 09 Malibu LTZ
qpqyc5.jpg

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

07 cobalt LT with a ton of mods

huefed.jpg

And My nicest car, a 09 Malibu LTZ

qpqyc5.jpg

Why is the cobalt pic upside down?

Why is the cobalt pic upside down?

Don't ask, its an Iphone thing...

*EDIT* Fixed

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

And plus, they look pretty thin. The ones I've seen are at least half inch thick. Those look more like a sixteenth.

You are correct sir. That's all that is needed. What do you use in the us? Truck tires?

Don't ask, its an Iphone thing...

*EDIT* Fixed

Well, I want to see an engine shot.

You are correct sir. That's all that is needed. What do you use in the us? Truck tires?

Nope. Regular car tires.

2009_dodge_viper_srt10_coupe-pic-2468276

I want that viper... but its a dodge

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I want that viper... but its a dodge

what's wrong with dodge??? :huh:

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

what's wrong with dodge?

Dodge and other American brands suck. Easy enough. It's all about European and Japanese cars.

Dodge and other American brands suck. Easy enough. It's all about European and Japanese cars.

let's just end this argument

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

let's just end this argument

Don't feel like. Unless you say JDM is better than USDM.

It's so much better with him on ignore.  ;)

-_-