What Do You Drive?

Snapy1

You know I was talking about the first gen MS3, right?

Sorry, no. I was under the impression that you were talking about the last one. Used or new though, there are a ton of options out there.

Took forever for the nice weather to get here, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. (Yes, that's an Audi RS7 in the background)

Posted Image

That is a very nice car sir!

Took forever for the nice weather to get here, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. (Yes, that's an Audi RS7 in the background)

Sweet Tiburon.

i drive a 1998 Nissan Terrano II 2.7 Tdi the three door version ... over 700 000 km all stock only the clutch has been replaced after i think 400 000 km 
and a Honda CBR 125 r 2013 ... have to wait 2 years until i can get a bigger licence so i can get a Yamaha MT-03

2000 Dodge Caravan ^_^

Coffin on wheels. Judging by the rust on the doors, I would not be surprised if the frame is starting to rust as well.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

i drive a 1998 Nissan Terrano II 2.7 Tdi the three door version ... over 700 000 km all stock only the clutch has been replaced after i think 400 000 km 

and a Honda CBR 125 r 2013 ... have to wait 2 years until i can get a bigger licence so i can get a Yamaha MT-03

How can a 16 year old car already have 700K? Freeway driving, i suppose? Or just fucking with the odo?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Coffin on wheels. Judging by the rust on the doors, I would not be surprised if the frame is starting to rust as well.

Yeah I know, that thing has been through a ton. I'm looking for a newer small 4-door for college because I'm afraid she's on her last legs:(

(also 8 miles a gallon is pretty ridiculous)

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Yeah I know, that thing has been through a ton. I'm looking for a newer small 4-door for college because I'm afraid she's on her last legs:(

(also 8 miles a gallon is pretty ridiculous)

OMFG. Even my Lamborghini Veneno gets better mileage than that wheezing coffin of shit.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

OMFG. Even my Lamborghini Veneno gets better mileage than that wheezing coffin of shit.

Yeah I know hahaha, I should probably specify that I got the car for free and pretty much only drive it to school which is about a half-mile from my house :P

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Yeah I know hahaha, I should probably specify that I got the car for free and pretty much only drive it to school which is about a half-mile from my house :P

Free, but this car is a shitbag.

1999 Pontiac Grand Am SE, Coupe, 2.4L 4 Cyl, 130k miles

Yea, after viewing some of these posts, it's safe to say I'm the rich kid on the block  B)

I'm actually considering just a cheaper, used mid size car if the Grand Am breaks down and I get a better paying job. I'm actually looking at a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport, all black with some chrome on the exterior and some red on the interior, which would easily be a huge performance jump and quality for me. If I made more money, I'd be on it already.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I have a grand prix 98 or something

still cannot drive

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

I have a grand prix 98 or something

still cannot drive

Where are you from that you cannot drive at age 21?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

He probably doesn't have a license, yet.

He probably doesn't have a license, yet.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

jaw-drop.jpg

778809_10152322331256815_194106011937756

jaw-drop.jpg

So? I've seen imports that are better than this.

I am not old enough to drive but when i grow up i going to get a Toyota Supra Mk IV

toyota-supra-twin-turbo-12.jpg

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

I used to drive a 1999 Buick Regal LS (unfortunately the non-supercharged version). It's a 3.8L V6 with ~200HP. Was a pretty solid car, but it eventually died one too many times and had to be retired.

Pics:

attachicon.gifWP_000214-1.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000215-1.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000216-1.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000217-1.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000218-1.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000219.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000220.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000221-1.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_000222.jpg

I still have Dash Vader :P

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Let's stop the trashtalking and start respecting each other.

Not agreeing with someone else's choice does not make the other person wrong. We all have different standpoints and our own unique preferences.

Let's stop the trashtalking and start respecting each other.

Not agreeing with someone else's choice does not make the other person wrong. We all have different standpoints and our own unique preferences.

A late agree.

chevrolet aveo 2013 sedan ltz

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65