How to convert 440 Hz into 432 Hz to always running at Spotify

phpierre

How can I change or what do I need to add so all music I plan on my PC or Mobile phone always can convert from 440 Hz into 432 Hz to always running at Spotify, YouTube, internet radiostation etc. 

Background:

The reson for this is because all old music (before the international agreement year 1953) and old classic instrument was and still are tuned into 432Hz as well as ancient instruments such as horn blowers, Tibetan bells, etc.

Songs tuned to 440 Hz work on the third eye chakra (the “thinking”) while 432 Hz stimulates the heart chakra (the “feeling”). Therefore, 432 Hz music increases the spiritual development of the listener. It may even have healing properties.  

Adherents to this theory claim that a more “natural” frequency for middle “A” is 438 Hz. Others believe that the correct middle “A” is 432 Hz (also known as Verdi’s A) because it has “a pure tone of math fundamental to nature” and is “mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe, vibrating with Phi, the Golden Ratio. They point to how this pitch can be connected to everything from nautilus shells to the works of the ancients, including the construction of the Great Pyramid.

Furthermore, 432 Hz resonates with 8 Hz (the Schumann Resonance), the documented fundamental electromagnetic “beat” of Earth. It just feels better.

Research says that music tuned from this frequency is easier to listen to, brighter, clearer, and contains more inherent dynamic range. As a result, music with this tuning need not be played at higher volumes and thus reduces the risk of hearing damage.

All of the above is a bunch of bullshit. If it makes any difference it's auto suggestion.

No, you can't shift frequencies like that, it's not how audio works.

But that aside, what you download is compressed, so the lows and highs can be distorted by the audio encoder in order to compress better, and even if you would figure out some pseudo mumbo-jumbo box that would convince you the sounds are shifted a few Hz, the box would process something already processed, making it worse.

Thanks for your comment, i still disagree with you about the Hz, but I respect you thoughts as it looks to me that you don't know what you talking about or you just want to miss lead people to believe in you.

I can enlighten you that you can change the frequents with help of this free tools, at Audacity.com 

I know from my military background as an officer, that almost all country are using different frequents to change people behave. So this is not any Mumbo-Jumbo at all, but of course this is classified military information so I forgive you for not understand this. Even big sopping malls are using special music to make people more relax to buy more. This is well know knowledge since many decades ago. Even Hitler was using this during the World war II. 

56 minutes ago, phpierre said:

Thanks for your comment, i still disagree with you about the Hz, but I respect you thoughts as it looks to me that you don't know what you talking about or you just want to miss lead people to believe in you.

I can enlighten you that you can change the frequents with help of this free tools, at Audacity.com 

I know from my military background as an officer, that almost all country are using different frequents to change people behave. So this is not any Mumbo-Jumbo at all, but of course this is classified military information so I forgive you for not understand this. Even big sopping malls are using special music to make people more relax to buy more. This is well know knowledge since many decades ago. Even Hitler was using this during the World war II. 

The ability to speak doesn't make you smart bro.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

*** Thread locked ***

Sadly, this premise and reply doesn't quite seem to fit on the forums. Discussion about spiritualism lands too close to rules about "no religious topics". As you already say that you know how to convert frequence, this thread seems pointless. And since this isn't something mainstream is for, there are no tools for doing such live. As with any encoding/processing, your best bet is hardware solution anyway.

Also, unless you can disclose source of your information (link to notable website etc. that is not behind paywall and for what you have permission to publish), just don't post it. Discussion about un-proven information is pointless, trollish and can lead to conspiration theories. You are free to have your opinions, just don't try to use them like facts.

You can PM me if you wish to discuss this further.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv