What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Listening to "Love is an open door" all day. My kid can't get enough of this song it's already embedded in my brain.

SmartyPCTV - A Free alternative to Netflix

Jesus of suburbia this song just keeps popping up on my playlist and i dunno why but its a good tune and as im writing this its changed to a spotify premium ad (god dang its annoying) and now its frozen mind by EH!DE if you like electronic check it out its one of my favourites at the mo

Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob

As i read that 'we can make the world stop' started to play

I thank you for somehow making this gracious song to play next

heheheheheheheheh

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

By the gods.... that sounded absolutely magnificent.... I loved the melody and the transitioning. 

Here's a trance song, too short but its pretty good. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnxiayUURVM

if you need more decent trance check out everything ever from Group Therapy radio.

I never liked that song by Flume but they absolutely murdered both of these tracks. Not the good type of murder either, the bad type where people die.

Idk why people keep doing lazy mashups like that 

I like Flume and I like Biggie

I like Jay Z, Nas, and Nujabes

I like legitimate dubstep and classical

but they sound absolutely atrocious mixed

aww yiss some fleetwood

you know any other bands similar to Lindisfarne or CMU?

drum and kick line in this one is amaze.

(first half is intro)

I also picked up this name after some vid you posted me, some of her songs seem decent.

1:10 intro, pretty bad acting but it's not what I'm here for anyway

Error: 410

drum and kick line in this one is amaze.

Loving this, pointing similarity will take some folder digging, in the meantime here is something that is nice and not too distant from the mark taking both the tracks you posted into account. (BTW the music to the Jean Deaux track is nice, I kind of wish it was instrumental is that wrong lol?)

Have a browse through this, I suspect you've heard at least something from them before, but they play good tight funky music. (I have the AWB album on vinyl)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOb6S2FYhvE

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Lots of Amon Amarth lately

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Someone that listens to the same music i do? Added. <3

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Anyone heard of Ninth Parallel? If not you should seriously give his songs a listen... its great, the melody is fantastic. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Someone that listens to the same music i do? Added. <3

that would make 3 of us xD

along with stuff like this

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

heheheheheheheheh

Someone knows what's up!!!

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

The message is you should follow your passion.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.