What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdaPzOp7Jso

The lyrics are so sad and so true...

But you don't understand them :l

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Currently sitting with my bass in my lap. Strumming along to this. That solo is just fantastic

Also the video makes me want to play payday for some reason^^

While writing this my playlist kept going to the next one. 

Damn coca cola and their trailers..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Rick ross _black Coffins

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Love Rise Against!

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

EVERYTHING Ellie Goulding 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Heavy metal pirates- Alestorm

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Oh man, I've been putting off finishing the second season for the longest time because I don't really want it to end.

Do it! The story is so good... 

I got ya covered, sending PM!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

This is a remix that popped up in my sub box and I found it catchy enough to Like.

Where do you find more stuff like this and After the smoke? Schoolboy by himself is pretty decent. 

Gems like these and southern style cut with subtle electronic are pretty tough to find.  It just doesn't really seem to exist from a quantifiable source. 

and not that trap music nonsense where most sucks and sounds like a bastardization by children that like brostep and hippop. 

currently mining for more stuff like that and hardcore/breakcore +bastard stuff

Error: 410

Deadmau5 - Ghosts' n' stuff

I was just listening to this, I'm now listening to Hi Friend! :P

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Panzerlied

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

Where do you find more stuff like this and After the smoke? Schoolboy by himself is pretty decent. 

Gems like these and southern style cut with subtle electronic are pretty tough to find.  It just doesn't really seem to exist from a quantifiable source. 

and not that trap music nonsense where most sucks and sounds like a bastardization by children that like brostep and hippop. 

currently mining for more stuff like that and hardcore/breakcore +bastard stuff

OK here's a few goodies before we get into that, the guy who made that remix, here is his channel, I like a few from it he's a bit of a wizard.

For the good part, check out his 'Liked videos', that's a pretty good tip in general actually, if I find a track I like on one of the millions of promo channels then I always try to see if the artist has a home channel (often hardly any subs/views) and then stalk their likes for more stuff on their wavelength.

Here is a link to his dropbox (they are free downloads no theft is happening)

http://bit.ly/1g78FFu

OK here's a few goodies before we get into that, the guy who made that remix, here is his channel, I like a few from it he's a bit of a wizard.

For the good part, check out his 'Liked videos', that's a pretty good tip in general actually, if I find a track I like on one of the millions of promo channels then I always try to see if the artist has a home channel (often hardly any subs/views) and then stalk their likes for more stuff on their wavelength.

Here is a link to his dropbox (they are free downloads no theft is happening)

http://bit.ly/1g78FFu

sweet jesus that first song goes hard

I have so many subs to sift through already but I'll give him a look lol

Error: 410

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

sweet jesus that first song goes hard

I have so many subs to sift through already but I'll give him a look lol

If you like After The Smoke, I recommend checking out the soundcloud of their producer Soft Glas, some of his stuff is pretty good.

https://soundcloud.com/softglas

Throw me a couple of channels then! :D