What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Ahh Kyoukai no Kanata... the feelings.... that was a good watch. Hopefully there will be enough Light Novel content for another season. 

Back on topic just heard this and I absolutely love the melody. Its so relaxed and chill. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBFQtbN83CM

That's a really good song, probably the best I've heard in a while.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

That's a really good song, probably the best I've heard in a while.

Yay! for good music!~ You've got good taste!

Au5 & Fractal seriously made another masterpiece.... That songs on my absolute favorites playlist.

Nanobii makes some hella good music too:

My 2nd favorite song from him

My favorite <3 Rainbow Road...

Forgot to mention he put a teaser snippet of a new song he was working on, on his instagram too. I can't wait to hear it!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

One of my favorite songs right now. 

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

snip

If you like Au5 & Fractal then you'll probably like this song.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

this

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

One of my favorite songs right now. 

Not bad, I've got that on my playlist too xD

If you like Au5 & Fractal then you'll probably like this song.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Testing out my new headphones with "In Bloom" by Nirvana.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

What did you get?

Philips Fidelio X1s. I do not regret the purchase at all! Not the most comfortable headphones at first but once they adjust to your head, you almost don't want to wear anything else. Sounds great for gaming and pretty much any music.

"Knights of Cydonia" by Muse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBd_uR6-FVg

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

drank

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

My mind went blank lol

he says drank after like every line, lol 

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Philips Fidelio X1s. I do not regret the purchase at all! Not the most comfortable headphones at first but once they adjust to your head, you almost don't want to wear anything else. Sounds great for gaming and pretty much any music.

Nice they actually look pretty good, hows the audio for all around use? Do you know how the EQ is? 

-snip-

I'm starting to like vocaloid music a but more now... 

ITS TIMEEEEEEEEEE FOR A ASTRAL BLASTTTTTT!!!!!~

LOL Varien the guy who makes stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoCr-Zhsz4

Decides to make a April Fools joke song featuring Hatsune Miku

10153685_680733698639240_766344586_n.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/varienofficial/varien-maji-love-8000-feat 

Can't embed soundcloud xD

I find this absolutely hilarious, this guy likes vocaloid and watches anime and literally 90% of his fan base has no clue. 

Nice they actually look pretty good, hows the audio for all around use? Do you know how the EQ is?

They have a warm-leaning sound signature - emphasis on the bass and the mids. Thing is, they're open, and while the bass could be topped by other headphones, you'll never miss it. Treble is actually pretty good for a lot of songs, but in others, it sounds really fake. I was listening to Muse and I was thinking about how the treble sounded just a little grainy. That's just me; I haven't listened to a lot of headphones. But hot damn, the soundstage on these headphones is unlike anything I've ever listened to. With FLAC or high-bitrate MP3s, they sound phenomenal. It's pretty forgiving of poor recordings, too, because I tried it out on YouTube and it sounded alright - just not as detailed because of compression.

As for all-around use, I can easily recommend them. They're comfortable, can be worn for long hours (I don't even use my speakers anymore), but need to be broken in a little. As for different genres of music, people say it leans towards electronic music. I find it's great for everything; not sure about classical, though. I listen to a lot of alternative rock music. Things like Muse, Nirvana, Radiohead, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, and Linkin Park.

I bought them because pretty much any audiophile I talk to recommends them. I can see why. Pricey but worth every penny.

I just got done listening to Uncle Tom's Cabin by Warrant, and now I'm starting on Remedy by Seether, and then I'll play the One-X album by Three Days Grace.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'm listening to all of this: https://play.spotify.com/user/chriswierd/playlist/0zAEj4HFWIMpIG3dBv78BF

That right there is 159 hours of electronic goodness. 

Also electro swing. I fucking love electro swing. Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Kormac: a few of the best.