What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Lol. Seriously me too.

If you got the time, check these guys out. You may have heard of them, maybe not. They're kinda big in the underground scene. This was one of my favorite songs for a while. The first rapper is the son to the singer in the song.

~~~

Wow, seeing a mother-son duo is very interesting. I like it :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I follow Oliver Helden's radio every week but my favourite episode is this one and I keep coming back to it. 

His most recent episode is full of house classics, it is great too !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

while trying to clean up the wine marks on the walls of my kitchen

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Right now:

Past 3 songs before:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Tristam and some more monstercat songs. Absolutely Fantastic.

Tristam, Pegboard Nerds, Case & Point, Stephen Walking, Hellberg, Tut Tut Child and Insan3lik3 are my Top 7 (Top 5 is too hard) :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@Frankie, you may enjoy this. At least, I did. I think Jeff Turner is my new favorite rapper.

One thing I admire about Jeff Turner, along with his many other skills, is his really emotional and deep style of rapping. There are a lot of good rappers, but the actual messages of their songs may be dirty, clouded, or hostile. Very few people I have heard are as eye opening as Jeff Turner. He raps some of the most real stuff I've ever heard. I wish there were more artists would spit like he does. Mad respect.

His last line in the cypher.. (which starts @3:46) - "He was a different kind of mind, you need to open your eyes, because life without knowledge is just death in disguise."

Lol. Seriously me too.

If you got the time, check these guys out. You may have heard of them, maybe not. They're kinda big in the underground scene. This was one of my favorite songs for a while. The first rapper is the son to the singer in the song.

Not bad, not bad :) Its interesting little bit different kinda like Lecrae.

@ you probably seen it or even post it, cant remember :D

@cjm86 check it out, I am definitely not a christian but I can dig his skills :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

@cjm86 check it out, I am definitely not a christian but I can dig his skills :)

~~~

I have posted some SwaysUniverse, and I've posted some of Lecrae's songs, but I haven't posted that yet. :D Sway at the end was DEEP

I really like Lecrae. He just goes to show that you don't have to curse to rap well.

My mom is very Christian, so I grew up listening to a lot of Christian music. There are definitely some really good artists. tobyMac (one of my fav artist), Tenth Avenue North, Casting Crowns, Newsboys, Brandon Heath, Chris Tomlin, Lecrae, etc.. The music is good, and as are the messages. :D And I don't think they sound like "Christian" music. They sound like normal rap or rock music. 

I have posted some SwaysUniverse, and I've posted some of Lecrae's songs, but I haven't posted that yet. :D Sway at the end was DEEP

I really like Lecrae. He just goes to show that you don't have to curse to rap well.

My mom is very Christian, so I grew up listening to a lot of Christian music. There are definitely some really good artists. tobyMac (one of my fav artist), Tenth Avenue North, Casting Crowns, Newsboys, Brandon Heath, Chris Tomlin, Lecrae, etc.. The music is good, and as are the messages. :D And I don't think they sound like "Christian" music. They sound like normal rap or rock music. 

Awesome melody, I like that :) I didnt want it to look like I come out to hate, just wanted to mention that because I am tired of stupid people wearing crosses around their necks without knowing anything about that or being religious for that matter.

It just seems rude to be atheist and wear it.

Just a heads up I guess :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Ive heard a few Lecrae songs, hes pretty dope. Theres a few Christian rappers that are good. Im not religious at all, but I think like you, if your good than your good.

This is another Christian rapper, he doesn't cuss at all but hes very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DixZjNKc0rg

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

The Living Legends is my favorite group by far. This song isn't all 8 of them but its one of my favorites by them. Its The Grouch, MURS, Slug (from Atmosphere), Sunspot Jonz then Scarub.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zh2AnMk870c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

Dis:

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Im not religious at all, but I think like you, if your good than your good.

Exactly, I don't care about your religion or orientation as long as you're not pushing it on me, then I can be hostile.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Absolutely the sickest lyricist I've ever heard. He also has a few funny songs. "Warp to world 6.9," (aka "The Mario Rap") and "If I owned a Midget" are funny. But he's a beast with his lyrics.

Absolutely the sickest lyricist I've ever heard. He also has a few funny songs. "Warp to world 6.9," (aka "The Mario Rap") and "If I owned a Midget" are funny. But he's a beast with his lyrics.

Turn Mario into sex driven plumber, good job :D

If you like funny raps check out Lil Dicky, somebody in this thread show it to me could not find the name (raise your hand please :D)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Turn Mario into sex driven plumber, good job :D

If you like funny raps check out Lil Dicky, somebody in this thread show it to me could not find the name (raise your hand please :D)

oops. put my typing in the quote. LOL

Ill check this out when I get hom from work.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III