What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

This song was written by one of the best songwriters in america. and he dont mean Axl Rose kids...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Sinnerman - Nina Simone

It's something different

Currently listening to the transistor sound track, have to say its pretty great :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

sick wubs m8s

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

@BonBon Scott i found you a boyfriend

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

kinda in a pop rock mood today

Annoyingly enough, my wife is in the same mood

i love avril :3 @virtualTune

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Ohh god, she's following me. 

I have a really deep seated dislike of Avril Lavigne. I was force fed her music by nearly every girl i ever dated. Of course that isn't Avril Lavigne's fault.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Ohh god, she's following me. 

I have a really deep seated dislike of Avril Lavigne. I was force fed her music by nearly every girl i ever dated. Of course that isn't Avril Lavigne's fault.

i was brought into music by her, when i was like 12ish :3 all the nostalgia tonight

What id do to have you near :/

Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags by Amon Amarth. Would link if I knew how to add a video to my post :c Edit: Thanks @LukaP