What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

On October 14, 2014 my son said this was his favorite song by Coldplay and at the time I told him there was no way I could listen to the song and that I had to not listen to music by Coldplay and others because it made things worse.  Well today I listened to the song and some others that are not too happy but in listening to this song it really made me sad.  I had a son and I hoped he would have an easier and happier life than I did and it hasn't turned out that way.  Fix You ... heck there is so much I wish I could fix for me and him but the reality is for what we are dealing with which is health issues and a learning disability for him and then on top of that a world full of people around his dad that instead of being supportive of a dad with a disability only made things worse and had their own agendas well things are likely to not get fixed.  Heck going back before my son was ever a thought my family knew that I could not be fixed but made matters worse by not being there in meaningful ways that would help a disabled person before trouble happened.  Anyway listening to this song was brutal and I wish I could wake up tomorrow and have my health issues fixed so my son could have 100% of his dad but it isn't going to happen.  Heck I would take my son being 100% better instead.  I'd die for that.

.... anyway **** it

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Maybe I should get the generation V Pokemon games sometime this year.

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

This song is just perfection in my ears right now lol. The video is crap but the song is awesome.

Also some classic Excision

An unforgettable & moving Music Video!

2mins in i notice it was Shia LaBeouf

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

@Frankie, you may enjoy this. At least, I did. I think Jeff Turner is my new favorite rapper.

One thing I admire about Jeff Turner, along with his many other skills, is his really emotional and deep style of rapping. There are a lot of good rappers, but the actual messages of their songs may be dirty, clouded, or hostile. Very few people I have heard are as eye opening as Jeff Turner. He raps some of the most real stuff I've ever heard. I wish there were more artists would spit like he does. Mad respect.

His last line in the cypher.. (which starts @3:46) - "He was a different kind of mind, you need to open your eyes, because life without knowledge is just death in disguise."

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

One thing I admire about Jeff Turner, along with his many other skills, is his really emotional and deep style of rapping. There are a lot of good rappers, but the actual messages of their songs may be dirty, clouded, or hostile. Very few people I have heard are as eye opening as Jeff Turner. He raps some of the most real stuff I've ever heard. I wish there were more artists would spit like he does. Mad respect.

His last line in the cypher.. (which starts @3:46) - "You need to open your eyes, because life without knowledge is just death in disguise"

Someone that actually listens to good hip hop, good to see

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

Someone that actually listens to good hip hop, good to see

Haha. Thanks :)

I have a very wide range of genres that I like. Hip-Hop/rap is one that I have listened to for the most (second to alternative rock/rock in general). I just love the way some people are able to use words to connect with the listener and move them emotionally. 

I wish I was a good wordsmith :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Haha. Thanks :)

I have a very wide range of genres that I like. Hip-Hop/rap is one that I have listened to for the most (second to alternative rock/rock in general). I just love the way some people are able to use words to connect with the listener and move them emotionally.

I wish I was a good wordsmith :D

Lol. Seriously me too.

If you got the time, check these guys out. You may have heard of them, maybe not. They're kinda big in the underground scene. This was one of my favorite songs for a while. The first rapper is the son to the singer in the song.

http://youtu.be/R22MnpjlDQ8

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html