If you won 100 Million

id be jay leno and get a massive collection of old and rare cars and have payed for massive LAN parties every weekend and the most kick ass system money can buy. i would invest in real estate, specifically apartment buildings for income after the fact 

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

make sure my parents are sorted for the rest of there lives.

Sort of my brother so hes sorted for life.

give 10mil to charity mainly help the heroes, The Royal British Legion, NSPCC, RSPCA and then some local ones.

Enjoy Life to the full travel the world.

Intel 3570k @ 3.8ghz | MSI Z77 G43 | 16gb ddr3 Crucial Ballistix Sport | MSI Geforce GTX 660 2GB
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Design R3 | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

1. Invest in houses(Stand alone and flats) (Sweden, Malta, The US, Japan).

Refurbish one of the houses to the ultimate gaming/media/party place.

Pay off all of my friends and families debts.

Take some friends on a tour around the world.

I don't need no car, I'm rich MF. I'll have a driver that I pay quite a lot!

Donate money to local projects in my home town and my old School

Party until I drop and ...

... make sure I'll die by slowly falling to sleep IN SPACE. (Scientists, get working on a space coffin!)

The money left after my corpse floats away in a space coffin will be divided between my siblings.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

i'd buy a uber-PC and a new house :)

Employ people.

give interest free loans to people who want to start up their own business to employ people... 

oh and i would play golf everyday....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I would immediately start a business.

Same here,

I would also be on the first available flight back to Melbourne and leave this crippled hole of a country behind and never look back

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Would invest the money and use the dividends too spend the rest of my life traveling the world, helping and enriching the lives of as meany people as i can...

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

Make sure my Grandmother has everything she wants and spend the rest of my life in opulence.

I see a lot of helping out mom and dad, that should really be a given, pay off their house and then some for all the money they had to spend on us silly children. And who wouldn't travel the world? it would be awesome but to top it all off, id buy a nice small house with fiber internet an build myself the sickest Gaming machine and a NAS, id find a way to even water cool my hard drives. Spend the next few years getting my BS in Philosophy and my Masters in Computer engineering. Land a part time admin job or backbone engineer and enjoy life humbly. Even if i had money you'd still find me shopping at the thrift stores,

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

I would continue working, because being a lifeguard is something I enjoy.

for the money bit? because the current income tax rate in the US for 400 thousand+ is 39.6%, I'd only have ~60 million. still a hefty sum, but considerably smaller.

20 million to back clean energy reseach, 10 million in savings, 10 million on setting myself up (moving from an apartment to a beach front house - I'll still be lifeguarding tho) 10 million for my parents retirement, and 10 million on my retirement.

I'm fairly sure that because I can pay for fiber and food in my apartment now, I can pay for fiber and food in my house where I don't have to pay rent. I may have to be stingy on a monthly basis, but I wouldn't be able to complain because I've already got a beachfront house.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

My joke answer would be whores and gambling. My real answer would be build my first water cooled pc, and then the sensible stuff like pay off student loans etc.

Put most of in the bank and then live big lol. and get payed by the bank basically, also donate money to linus so he can buy a 4k monitor :D

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I'd do all of that except put the rest in a bank to earn interest from. Then i'd put all that interest into charity! 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

• Probably put half of it in an account to generate interest.
  • Pay back parents for all the money spent on education.
  • Set aside a hundred thousand or so for graduate school (M.S. and PhD)
  • Set aside a few hundred thousand for a modest house.
  • Set aside several thousand to get a car.
  • Set up a multi-million dollar trust fund for a few generations of children's educations.
  • Set aside money for personal projects.
  • Donate a few million to charities, plus probably some to Linus Media Group (why not).
  • Set aside a few million to support research projects through universities.
  • I wouldn't stop working.

id find a way to even water cool my hard drives.

This is already out there.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

First of all I would probably get an apartment or house in a nice location - then I'd find a job that was not too hard and fun to do, maybe just volunteering work - having a lot of money isn't fun when you have TOO much time on your hands...

Then I'd fix a terribly good internet connection, perhaps if that beautiful location was in the middle of nowhere I'd get my own server or whatever it's called, those things that communicate with sattelites, (sorry I am tired, I am not that stupid :) ) and share that connection with those that want it around me, I know how much frustration it gives to have a crappy internet speed and that nobody is willing to help you out.

Then I'd get the best computer gear out there, buy those games that I've always thought I'd just not buy as it's not worth spending that much money on, but curious on how they'd be, maybe I would love them after all and stuff.

I must not forget that I would give like 1 or 2 million to my parents and some family of mine, just to help them through the crisis ;)

I also would buy a nice car, not a racecar but one that'd work for me - looks don't matter a whole lot but of course I know what I like :)

Hmm what else would I do, well I would kit out my house with all kinds of stuff, flatscreens everywhere I think, maybe some solar panels to make some of those energy bills back... I'd also pay all the bills up front so I don't get confronted with them after I lost my money somehow :P

I think I would also buy stuff like RC airplanes and ships, I always loved these :)

With that would go an expensive metal detector, love finding old stuff with the one I currently have.

Also, since I have so much money I am sure a women would suddenly be attracted to me, let's face it - there are not a lot of women that fall in love with you knowing you have no money at all and will probably live in poor conditions for the rest of your life... - I am not saying I would buy a woman but the reality is that women would suddenly be all around you, I am sure, maybe she'd fall in love with me, not just for the money - you never know :P

Hmm, now it gets tougher... I think I'd help some small companies in the area by supporting them with money, a lot of companies go bankrups these days not because they suck or anything, but just the lack of money. When you support these little companies people get work again and thus spend more money, strengthening the economy and helping the world out of this damn crisis.

I'd also get a nice amount of land to relax on, I love a nice garden, not a flat one but just with some trees and evergreens, I hate winter - I love seeing green :)

After that I'd most likely kick back and enjoy my life, spending some time on forums like these for instance :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Give 20 Mil Away to family and friends , Buy a nice awesome house some nice cars , yeah pretty average. And of course travel a hell of a lot

Interested in Business and Technology

• Build my dream house.

Get a reliable car.

Go to college-get my dream career.

Pay off debts.

Enroll my little one in anything she wanted, karate, girlscouts etc..

Help out family members.

Feed and clothe any poor person I saw. Donate some money as well.

Put some away for savings.

After college was done travel and see the world with my spouse and my daughter.

Return home and live, really live.

Get a HTC One....

Yes. That.

In fact, I would buy multiple HTC One's and hand them out like candy to friends and family,

I wouldn't tell anyone, continue flying (love what I do).

Open a separate bank account and just never be in debt, but continue living the same. People treat you differently when you have money, I'd have to make a completely different group of friends and I dont want to do that.

My kids would go to school on me. and they'd get a nice surprise in my will, half of that at the end would go to charity.

Oh, and I'd get a BRZ, I really want a BRZ. and an AE 86.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't tell anyone, continue flying (love what I do).

Open a separate bank account and just never be in debt, but continue living the same. People treat you differently when you have money, I'd have to make a completely different group of friends and I dont want to do that.

My kids would go to school on me. and they'd get a nice surprise in my will, half of that at the end would go to charity.

Oh, and I'd get a BRZ, I really want a BRZ. and an AE 86.

I like your thinking... I most likely wouldn't change my life around dramatically either, just live a bit more generous you know... now it's like "Oh damn that's 200 bucks" - with that amount of money you're like "Hmm, alright let's do it" :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

What would you do, if you won 100 million dollars/pounds whatever.

• I would, buy an apartment/flat that has 2 bedrooms and can easily have fibre optic installed. Then I'd get a sweet internet speed set up.
  • Then I'd go and buy an i7 3960X, a Gigabyte Mobo, 2 Titans, a nice CM 690 NVidia editon case and some others stuff and watercool the CPU.
  • Then I'd buy my Dad, Sisters and Mum a new car.
  • Then seeing what I'd have left would still be over 99 Million I would invest a little into my friends business and into a business of my own
  • Use some for University course
  • Buy myself a nice car
  • Pay for insure (All gone by now :P)
  • Donate 10 Million to Linus/Slick/Diesil and anyone else who works behind the scenes.

That would be about me done. What about you guys?

I'd do pretty much the same thing, but I'd also donate money or components to helpful forum members as well, such as the people who win the soon-to-be-released Member of the Month award and such.

Back yard race track with lots of super and hyper cars, and maybe set aside a few hundred grand for computer upgrades. All while still working to keep more money coming in to keep buying things.

tbh i doubt you'll give 10 mill to linus.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850