If you won 100 Million

I think you might be one of the few, but that's fine.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

$10m for myself, a few houses, maybe 5 or so cars, a boat or two and the most obscene computer you can think of. I'd probably go on a 6 month holiday all over the place with my girlfriend and catch up on all the travelling I haven't done and drop $100k on a sound system too... Then $10m for each of my two sisters and $5m for each of my parents and the rest to charity. No one needs all the extra money for their selves, There are starving families in 3rd world countries. Seriously, you can live off the interest. 5%pa on $1m is 50 grand a year!

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I would spend it on something.

i wud buy a 10k dollar pc and share with family, new house, new car, family holiday with evryone and looots of stuff and keep most of the money to future bills and such like that

i wud buy a 10k dollar pc and share with family, new house, new car, family holiday with evryone and looots of stuff and keep most of the money to future bills and such like that

6k dollar pc *

It would be so interesting to record someones thoughts on winning 100 million, then actually giving them 100 million and seeing if they actually stay true to what they said. Probably 90% of the people who say they will either donate it or put it away wouldn't actually do that. I would say right now that if I had 100 million I would spend it smart and not waste it on anything or get spoiled from it and that I would donate a large amount of it, but honestly that would be a lie; I'd probably end up wasting it on shit I don't need and giving hardly any of it to people who actually need it. Money changes a person entirely, so in reality nothing you say now would stay true if you were to actually win a 100 million dollars.

Start up a computer hardware company that doesnt screw you over buy being so darn cheap

Also, i wouldn't quit my job. Because it's going to run out eventually, and i'll need an income source for then. 

If it was 1 million I would agree with you, but unless you are completely nuts you won't go through 100 million. You'd have to be one crazy dude..  :p

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

If it was 1 million I would agree with you, but unless you are completely nuts you won't go through 100 million. You'd have to be one crazy dude..   :P

I'd just like to have some money left over for someone's inheritance 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Spending the hundred million on things most people won't have a chance to experience or own and keeping your job to keep yourself fed sounds like a nice idea. Unless you fucking hate your job, 'course.

Maybe not as a desk clerk, no. But from an income and long term strategy, yes.

Also, lol. Banks. 

Just put a chunk of it in save low yield investments and then a good chunk of it in dividend paying funds.  Spend a chunk of front to have fun then the chunk to get the house and car etc you will want.  Live off the dividends and use the chunk you put in low yield savings as backup incase things get out of control you have something to reset your life with.  

As for me if we are assuming its 100mil after taxes

10 mil in a retirement amount working in highly stable low yield.  This is incase I screw everything up and have to reset.  

50 mil go into a variety of dividend paying funds.  

Move south maybe near Austin Tx on the outskirts and have a totally off grid capable house so when the neighbors lose power I can still game.... bwuahaha..... oh and because the environment and stuff.  Can do this easily with what I would need for under 3 million getting a nice house with some land and a mix of solar and wind.  

Spend some helping family and friends out.  Would prolly set my mother and sister up on trust funds.  

Invest the rest in a wide array.  

Let's just say it wouldn't be to good for my well being... Figure it out after that haha

What would you do, if you won 100 million dollars/pounds whatever.

I would save $90 million of it and then set myself up with house/car and everything else I need and want.  Invest the rest of the money and try to make it last, as well as donate it.  

i would not change much have everything i need prob save 50m for me and give the rest away 25m on here and 25 to my family.

I'd just like to have some money left over for someone's inheritance 

You could spend 20 million of it at the beginning and still live for another 80 years with 1 million per year.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

1 Buy a e39 m5 (my profile picture)

2 hire an architect that specializes in modern homes and make a decent sized house in west van that is acoustically perfect with speakers in every room have room for 8 cars a paint booth / full garage full of tools (picture Iron man setup) for my cars (993 turbo with some upgrades a hennessy raptor a koenigsegg agera R and then maybe a 1 off modernized zl1 camaro ) then of course buy stuff to put in the house 

3 Make sure everyone in the fam is financially taken care of

4 make the ultimate pc setup i am talking dual titans and 3 4k monitors 

5 Portugese chrono and any other watch that tickles my fancy

6 buy a ton of clothes

7 bell huey style helicopter

8 donate money to people that I come across that are down on their luck

9 bang bitches :P

10 Invest the rest

have enough fu money for anything 

Corsair 650 D Case  - I7 2700k OC to 4.5  - 16 gb 1866 corsair vengeance ram  - 7970 OC 1200 MHz Clock speed stock memory speed  - Xonar STX  - ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME-Z  - Corsair AX850 PS  - 2TB HardDrive - Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD as the boot disk for windows 7 Pro  - Das Ultimate Silent Keyboard  - Razer Deathadder Mouse  - Sony MDR V6 Studio Monitoring Headphones  - 2Benq G2420HD Monitors

I would give 1 million to whaler for his folding systems

Build a super computer and fold on it for the LTT team

build a mini super computer for myself 

Buy a nice small apartment

get a hypoallergenic cat or two

And then funnel linus some money to grow LMG.

take care of my family, etc..

Rest would be invested.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

I would build a 2P Xeon 4-way SLI watercooled Titan rig in a Murderbox but i'll probably do something as extravagant even without 100 million just from working hard and saving the money :)

That sounds a little selfish, i'd probably go a similar rout as Kilmer, contributing to charity indirectly :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I would give 1 million to whaler for his folding systems

Build a super computer and fold on it for the LTT team

i would do the same except give 2m to all the mods 

I would buy 5 houses all in the same neighborhood, in the range of 120,000 one for me, one for each of my sisters familys, and one for my parrents, then I would buy a nice shop settup with water jset, "lazer" cutters 3d printers ect, and build a $20,000 computer, then make and sell computers while living off of the rest of the money.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Buy a few houses and apartments, rent them out, so I can still get income. 

Buy lots of shares in big companies, such as Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc. 

A few sport cars for myself, a nice house. (must have fiber, and I'd pay the fiber off like years at a time)

The most epic PC made (up to date) 

So much stuff to do with so much money. Most likely will travel the world. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I would buy a empty warehouse and put one of those elite level pc chair all in one things and have nothing but it in the entire warehouse. oh and a german shepard. and i would get a pagani zonda f roadster. and maybe build a super computer and server and host the LTT forums 10 times over.

and this bed

post-7522-0-68596400-1367641713.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Well to start off I would give my mother a lot of it she has done so much for me and before anyone or anything else she would be first. The I would take my neice and nephew on the best vacation ever. After that I would make sure that I build a house with a lot of land as well as get my mom a house. Then I would  save atleast 25mil to live my life on and the rest I would do my best to help others in true need that can not help the situation that they are in. It is so easy for everyone to make assumptions on what they would do but what would you really do if you had all of it in your hand??

CPU Intel I7-4770k - Motherboard MSI G45 Gaming - RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB !866MHz - GPU Sapphire Dual-x R9-270x Crossfire - Case Fractal Design R4 - Storage SSD-120GB Kingston HyperX 3K + HDD-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue - PSU Corsair CX750 - Display Asus VH236H 23inch - Cooling Corsair H100i - Keyboard Razer Black Widow 2013 - Mouse Razer Death Adder 2013 - Sound Astro A40s - OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit