If you won 100 Million

This is one of the first things I'd buy, she is damn sexy :) The Sikorsky S-76 Spirit and I've seen some 2004 examples with very low hours on the airframe and engines for $4 million

Royal_Thai_Navy_Sikorksy_S-76B.JPEG

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Save half of it and live off the interest then give 1/4 of it to my family. The remainder to be used on luxury stuff. If you're living in Singapore and want to live luxuriously, 100 million is definitely finite so I'll migrate to somewhere else.

As much as I would like to say I would share it I wouldn't. Nice house, Badarse pc, and a garage full of hotrods and new sports cars. The rest ill take baths with :)

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I would donate like 5 million to diffrent charity's, maybe one million to Linus media group, alot to family and close friends, build a awesome PC and pay for university for me and family. 

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

What I dont get is why would you pay for university with this money? You dont even have to work anymore! I would invest in my sibling's education but definitely not mine. Why pursue a useless paper when you have $100 million? LOL

I'd make a baller aperture science laboratory themed room with woirking panels and a custom glados shaped tower hanging from the ceiling for my computer. 

Also, a row of computers for friends and family with custom video game themed cases: Companion cube/minecraft block/stargate Items/Etc.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i would buy a Krispy Kreme shop, and buy a beast rig and put the rest under my mattress

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I would get a Nice A-frame house with a beach waterfront 

and keep everything else as it is... Not ready to get rid of my beettle yet

my father always taught me that money is a tool

it must never control you and must never change how you feel  be it bad or good

personally money doesn't make me happy what so ever

not expensive cars or yachts

if i had 100 million dollars i would help people in need starting with agriculture  so they would  help  them selves

growing morigna trees seem the best way

grows anywhere contains almost everything that the body needs including seeds that purify water

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

What I dont get is why would you pay for university with this money? You dont even have to work anymore! I would invest in my sibling's education but definitely not mine. Why pursue a useless paper when you have $100 million? LOL

well i would because I would not have to worry about passing but still learn, I would take courses i am interested in and pay for that knowledge. but a lot of people wouldn't that's a preference 

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

What would you do, if you won 100 million dollars/pounds whatever.

• I would, buy an apartment/flat that has 2 bedrooms and can easily have fibre optic installed. Then I'd get a sweet internet speed set up.
  • Then I'd go and buy an i7 3960X, a Gigabyte Mobo, 2 Titans, a nice CM 690 NVidia editon case and some others stuff and watercool the CPU.
  • Then I'd buy my Dad, Sisters and Mum a new car.
  • Then seeing what I'd have left would still be over 99 Million I would invest a little into my friends business and into a business of my own
  • Use some for University course
  • Buy myself a nice car
  • Pay for insure (All gone by now :P)
  • Donate 10 Million to Linus/Slick/Diesil and anyone else who works behind the scenes.

That would be about me done. What about you guys?

100 million euros, put 80% into low risk investments, take the 20 million, take my friends out of debt and set them up for life, backpack the world, buy amd, pay all my new employee's to take a shit on intels lawns for teh lulz, buy a few tesla cars, etc.

Im re-doing mine as ive chosen better things :D

So i want a empty warehouse (like this one)

post-7522-0-98947000-1369548492.jpg

Then I would get one of those Gaming chair things (this one but with a comfier seat)

http://www.nordichardware.com/Archive/Emperor-1510-the-penultimate-office-/-gaming-chair.html

post-7522-0-74947000-1369548614.jpg

Then I would get a server room (like this)

post-7522-0-01137100-1369548684.jpg

Then I would get a German Shepard (like this)

post-7522-0-61370600-1369548816.jpg

Then a modern bed (like this)

post-7522-0-38213200-1369548901.jpg

Then i would put the rest into a really awesome build and then the rest into the bank and live off the interest :D

(sorry if this was a HUGE post but idk how to do the spoiler thing so ya :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

50 Million In the bank as auto re-occurring term deposits.

10 in a penthouse apartment in the city.

10 on the rest of the family.

The rest on traveling the world.

well i would because I would not have to worry about passing but still learn, I would take courses i am interested in and pay for that knowledge. but a lot of people wouldn't that's a preference 

Well have fun doing four years worth of GED learning.

Or go to trade school I guess.

10 Million to bank and live off of.

5 Million for house, car, and future property taxes and whatnot

25 Million for immediate family and friends (probably 10 people total)

20 Million to start a company with a few friends

20 Million for various charities

20 Million for investments (more along the lines of venture/angel than stocks and the like)

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595