What are 3 tech related items you wish would just come out already?

minimalist

For me:

1) GTX 880

2) Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard

3) 1440p 1ms/144hz IPS Monitor

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Oculus Rift Full HD

Larged-sized iPhone with a great battery life.

4K IPS 144Hz bezelless affordable panels paired with a single GPU which can output 144FPS at 4K resolution without any problems on ultra settings.

1. Windows tablet that I could afford.

2. IPS 120Hz or VA (but the one that wouldn't cost 500$)

3. Maxwell.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

just one right now The Corsair RGB keyboard 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

1) Graphene tech, like batteries. Well, supercapacitor... 

2) Self-driving cars

3) Valve's controller. 

1. AMD graphics cards with good drivers and around 6 gigs of memory.
2. 8 core intel cpus with hyperthreading that can hit 8Ghz without breaking a sweat. (12 core Amd variants would be nice too) (and games that like multiple cores)

3. Larger cpus. Still with the same manufacturing process. Just with more die space. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Since "come out already" is defined as being out, but cheaper:

1. Affordable Rift + Omni (affordable meaning under $1,000 for both) and these technically aren't "out" yet in their final versions AFAIK.
  2. The PS4 Slim (We all know it's coming). I'm waiting on that.
  3. Playstation whatever it's called. The game streaming service they are making.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

1. Oculus Rift

2. Broadwell

3. Maxwell

Unrealistic but:

1. Mental VR (think SAO NerveGear)

2. Citizen licensed space ships

3. Nano tech blood injections(for medical stability and health monitoring)

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

4K IPS 144Hz bezelless affordable panels paired with a single GPU which can output 144FPS at 4K resolution without any problems on ultra settings.

I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon if ever, but I'd like that as well. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1. A factory that is able to produce all electronics cheap

2. A retailer that will sell all electronics cheap
3. Some sort of way that can educate older people about new technologies like cryptocurrency (because I like the idea :P)

I don't care too much about Maxwell/Broadwell/Haswell-E and all that since there will be another one after that you will have to wait for.

Consumer Oculus Rift

GTX 860

Unlikely but if valve or someone else would release a case like that steam box concept art i would be so so happy

STEAM_M_console__hero.jpg

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

MRAM

SteamOS final (with gamestreaming through LAN)

HL2: episode 3

holo storage

direct mind interface

affordable nanotech body modification (and repair)

diamond based computers (instead of silicon)

Sorry went over the 3...

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

1) GTX 880TI

2) Small but very powerful laptop/tablet

3) Good, free OS like Windows

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1) Holodeck...

2) 3D Food printer, that tastes good.

3) Robots to do the crap jobs.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Time machines.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

HTC One M8

Corsair K70 RGB

Maxwell

Oculus

K70 RGB

Maxwell

DDR4 so I can get 64gb of DDR3 cheap.

The new CPU socket so I can get 1150 cheap.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

In no particular order.

Oculus Rift

GTA V PC

Watch Dogs

i7-3960X@4.4 GHz, H100i (W/ AP-15 Fans), R9 290X , 32GB DDR3 1866 MHz, Asus RIVE, CM HAF X

Maxwell

A cheap mechanical keyboard

Mini-itx sized case that could fit an ATX motherboard(its bigger on the inside 33356d21c628a5ee315ac2e6cc201cb4.png)

1. Graphine based technologies (400Ghz chips and revolutionary new batteries)

2. A world wide infrastructure of Quantum entangled communications

3. Oculus Rift HD Consumer version

Realistic tech items for the shorter term:

1. Oculus Rift HD (Consumer version)

2. Maxwell/880/Ti

3. Broadwell

Super long-term:

1. Genetic Implants/nano tech that improve the functionality, longevity and repair-ability of the human body

2. Space ships designed for long term galactic exploration

3. A cup that can produce any drink you desire, whether it be coffee, juice, booze, whatever. Replicator anyone?

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!