Am I the only one wanting the iPhone 5c with Android?

Samuroot1987

yes.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Yes, most definitely the ONLY person. Sorry mate!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Just get a Nexus 5, it's far more bootyful

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I phone 5s hardware (especially the camera), build quality, iOS app support, customization of android, and Android OS = Golden

$$金Trill金$$

Yes. If you think Apple are going to put Android on any of their devices ever, then my question is, have you been living under a rock?

5c isn't even any good, I may agree with putting android on a 5s- but then why not buy a HTC one/"M8"

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Yes. If you think Apple are going to put Android on any of their devices ever, then my question is, have you been living under a rock?

My question would be "where did you get drugs that powerful and how are you not dead?" Although a 5s with android would be great :P but thats kind-of how I see my htc one, amazing build quality, solid specs, and android!

I want iOS on an Android device :D

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

Why iPhone 5C? It would be better on iPhone 5 since 5C and 5 are the same hardware wise but 5 has much better build. In any case I couldn't ever go back to a 4 inch screen.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'd prefer the 5s, I've always loved apples build quality.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Screen too small. Wouldn't do it if I could.

If I bought the phone for build quality, the Nexus 4 and HTC One are on par with the iPhone 5S in build quality. I almost think I prefer the Nexus 4, it's an oddly enjoyable build despite being cheap.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I mean if there was a way to hack it

Buy all the planes! Im also bad at quoting!

nah I want an iPhone 6 with Bada. so much better.........

I don't see Apple doing what Nokia did.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

IF! it was possible, I'd just want the iOS apps. And the advantage of getting unconditional updates.

Hardware wise, I don't see the point.

It would be nice to have a top of the line flagship hardware in an iPhone size device though. Something like.....a camera from Nokia in an iPhone body that comes with stock Kitkat. Now I'm trippin