[CeBIT] Fractal design introduced the new NODE 804

SSOB

Wow this looks like a beaut. I think I may still prefer the 304 though it's so small and cute.

Ehhh, needs dual 240 rad support to be interesting to me, i guess you can mount a monsta 120 in the other chamber or something.

It does. Look at the first and last pictures. There are two 240 rads side by side in the top. It's awesome 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

they should of go with a vertical psu, to make it even smaller

I've been looking for a microatx for a while, and nothing convince me, all are bigger than it should

They need the horizontal width to make room for two 240s in the top

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

They need the horizontal width to make room for two 240s in the top

you can mount a 280 in the PSU chamber. for extra rad area, and if you throw away the hdd cage you can mount a 280/240 monsta rad there from the looks of it.

Sad that it's only M-ATX, I really like the design and would love to have one like these, but meh M-ATX, sticking to ATX for now...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

While this is cool and all, it was already posted over 24 hours ago http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/126086-cebit-fractal-design-introduced-the-new-node-804/

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Looks cool, I love that side panel window

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Sad that it's only M-ATX, I really like the design and would love to have one like these, but meh M-ATX, sticking to ATX for now...

There are great M-ATX boards , unless you are running 3-4 way SLI Xfire , you will simply not need Full ATX

Interested in Business and Technology

mATX is just fine these days. you don't really need all the expansion slots on an ATX board anymore.

what will you throw in? a graphicscard. two slots left. what else? sound? better go with external, if you don't want to use the onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks amazing! I gonna look for some videos but it's on my tracking list!

Edit: OMFG! I AM ganna buy this and according to there guy at it's CeBIT(<--linked vid is german) 99€... I'm speechless, well not speechless I never fully shut up. But I'll be damned this is exactly what I was waiting for!

Voltaire once said: “Common sense is not so common.”

Well, not at Fractal Design!

This is such a cool looking design! Really compact, but with so much space for watercooling potential! It makes my big 750D case look like wasted space!

• 1 month later...

Links : http://nl.hardware.info/nieuws/39165/cebit-fractal-design-introduceert-node-804

Translated article : 

Very interesting case IMO. discuss...

There is nothing to discuss other than people looking for a home server chassis should definitely consider this, if only for its' uncanny number of hard drives. I wonder if you can order a third Hard Drive Cage to put below the other 2 beside the PSU...?

This could be a nice mini server case.

Exactly my plan, either with the Node 304, 804, or a Bitfenix chassis. Preferably mATX as there are no good AMD FM2+ mITX boards.

Is it me or does it look like the WD My Book Live Duo

That's one PHAT hard drive.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

If only this had a window...otherwise it would be an instabuy for me.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

@Anthony10

? This looks like the case.

I thought he already decided for this case before at his thread? Maybe I'm confusing him...

This case is the reason I want an mATX MB, water cooling ready and fan filters everywhere.

I thought he already decided for this case before at his thread? Maybe I'm confusing him...

This case is the reason I want an mATX MB, water cooling ready and fan filters everywhere.

Oh :/

I could have guessed that lol

WOW, that case looks really, really sick.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

@Anthony10? This looks like the case.

Yes I've been looking at this case, but since I've decided I'm gonna go """Value"""oriented, I'm just aircooling. The case I'll be using is pretty awesome though, The Silverstone "Raven RVZ01" it's like the size of an xbox and can fit a GPU up to 13 inch. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I could fit a H75 in there with a scythe slipstream. The math says I can, but we'll see.