which video are you watching right now?

TheCoverUp

Arma developers seemingly releasing their "enfusion engine" for game creation (mostly around shooters or some vehicle sim to story creation).

Which might use certain tech, that you could say is similar to microsoft flight simulator in scalability and such, for war/shooting games.
Might still not be as great compared to using other game engines, but just for general editing to create real life scenarios around shooting or town interactions from war zones? If they will allow the bing earth map into this engine too. Also tries to have easy moddability with anything created and to work on online servers.

As for AI and how good any of the gameplay will be (previous issues), can be something to look forward to, if you liked games like arma.

then you got BISim showing more focus on mixed reality for training soliders. one of many areas seeing the mixed reality taking place.

58 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

Arma developers seemingly releasing their "enfusion engine" for game creation (mostly around shooters or some vehicle sim to story creation).

Which might use certain tech, that you could say is similar to microsoft flight simulator in scalability and such, for war/shooting games.
Might still not be as great compared to using other game engines, but just for general editing to create real life scenarios around shooting or town interactions from war zones? If they will allow the bing earth map into this engine too. Also tries to have easy moddability with anything created and to work on online servers.

As for AI and how good any of the gameplay will be (previous issues), can be something to look forward to, if you liked games like arma.

then you got BISim showing more focus on mixed reality for training soliders. one of many areas seeing the mixed reality taking place.

So complex immersive flight simulators from the 90’s are technically mixed reality.  Terms are malleable.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

man interesting video for fanbois of any stripe

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

litttle preface: since i won't be at a chinese shopping mall "expo" or however you would call that, anytime soon this is the closest I'll get for the time being... I love everything about this video, the kids, the parents, the more or less uninterested audience,  the tech, the "scooter" (omg the color?) and of course the enthusiastic main protagonist, miss "call me daddy" 😅

oh and its one of my fav songs!

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1GU4y1J75t?share_source=weixin_web&share_times=3&

I wish it would embed though,  isnt LTT on b station? they were last time i checked... 

On 12/17/2021 at 4:00 AM, sub68 said:

hatsune miku concerts have been a thing

this song (and precisely this version) is also one of favs...

i have the blu-ray of that concert too!

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

pretty good video for being an "exposed" video. That they did go further in this episode, and didn't quite act like a drama channel or create situations just for the drama. But instead let the other party fail the test by themselves. Knowing if their relationship works out or not. Instead of creating content that makes the other person think this is "okey", they kind of used money here, but then she said some things that I guess is unrelated to the money and why the rest of the test can do it's job? or is that not a good way of doing it either way?

saw this and all I could think of was birb mafia

This remastered version of Planet Earth https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/MAzeaTPiRN4

or invidious version of the link https://yewtu.be/embed/MAzeaTPiRN4

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

I feel like a lot of people could benefit from watching this.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

general fusion, LTT video 4 years ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpYQFtyO98

now? General Fusion: The Fusion Demonstration Plant

(sadly they mentioned this to be the vaccine to climate change) oof.
hopefully they get something out of it.

and, China's test to create Nuclear Artificial Sun beating older records?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Just got the blu-ray version of Stargate (the TV-Show), love watching this at 1080p.

Where i used to watch it on an old CRT, on below DVD quality, this feels godlike. 😄

And cus a post in here with no picture or video is aweful, have a screenshot. :old-laugh:

Screenshot_43.png

ps, yes thats A-Team's Murdock playing a guest-role in SG-1.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

On 1/22/2022 at 2:13 PM, HQuan said:

Fun fact: the white owl on the thumbnail is the owl on my profile picture,

Thats just cruel. 🤣

Screenshot_44.png

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

22 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Just got the blu-ray version of Stargate (the TV-Show), love watching this at 1080p.

Where i used to watch in on an old CRT, on below DVD quality, this feels godlike. 😄

And cus a post in here with no picture or video is aweful, have a screenshot. :old-laugh:

Screenshot_43.png

ps, yes thats A-Team's Murdock playing a guest-role in SG-1.

LOL. I was just watching the stargate movie. One thing I found interesting is the series can be binged twice quite well.  The first one viewing Samantha Carter as straight, and the second time viewing her as gay. (The actress is actually gay) It works both ways quite well.  the whole thing is available on Netflix iirc.  One of the cooler bits is the show was shot during the tech move from crt to Lcd. So when binged the set design becomes interesting. 

Edited by Bombastinator