which video are you watching right now?

TheCoverUp

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Not sure if this is good or bad

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

What sort of prebuilt PC do you get for $500 from Amazon in 2021?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

kimi, one of the drivers that makes a sport, like F1... fun. Able to enjoy the sport and play with other drivers. Being fair but still able to push it between rivals.

"This video contains content from Formula One Management, who has blocked it from display on this website or application." lol, they can do this but still watch it?

Someone is thirsty for some of that bath water

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I've been watching the show Black Mirror lately. I really liked the concept of the director and the author. 

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

if the country can allow it. fast, cheap and good vehicles to use for travel or work.

when rail is cutting out air. not just bikes + RMtransit.

also if americans wanted to "re-invent" malls with "lifestyle centers"

Edited by Quackers101

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Sometimes I feel like the dog.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

about the blue pill Alzheimers, and to a different topic about regenerative understanding of hydra.

while soft and hard, might help you walk.

Edited by Quackers101

Wanted one of these when it came out

Check this out.
Youtube creator and artist Nerdforge,  (with 1.32M subs) needed a new editing machine,
so she built one, but literally built it inside a custom medieval tavern case.
She (and her art), is seriously into that genre.

She doesnt talk about the tech too much, but looks like a 10th or 11th Gen intel and a 30series GPU,
in a Corsair, MSI build.

Following the video carefully, and paying close attention to the design, thermals really isnt a problem,
attention to airflow happened in the design, and its ... ok.
This is a single person channel edit rig, so Cinebench R23 stress isnt real world for her.

The thing here is the hand made case. 
This case deserves attention from the tech mod community.
Go there, show some love.

1 minute ago, Pitboy64 said:

Check this out.

Merged with the thread for sharing which videos you're watching. Sounds like an interesting video but we can't have a new thread for every single video that someone finds interesting.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

feel like someone did post it, but kinda fun 7 users on 1 PC.

An PCIe card having multiple users on the card and distributing them through it's ports to an HUB that connects accessories.

So where do we go?

Will ownership go out the window, when they can "own a digital version of you" will you have the rights of your own digital "self"?

2 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

So where do we go?

Will ownership go out the window, when they can "own a digital version of you" will you have the rights of your own digital "self"?

I’m sure the owners of the company will say “no” because it makes them more money completely ignoring any moral stuff.  They will get alway with it for a while, the principals will get u inaginablally rich, and retire/die. After that happens the public will be able to step in and complain.