YouTube is deleting comments with two phrases that insult China’s Communist Party

AshRiver
6 minutes ago, mr moose said:

Are any of the videos of the current US riots marked as offensive?

I'd just look myself but humans behaving badly depresses me (because it is nearly always the result of being treated badly).

I actually find the whole thing sort of heartening.  There were non violent protestors, violent protestors, and apparently both theft gangs from outside the area and supremacist groups from outside the area.  The outside the area groups are apparently both attempting to make hay for their personal thing, be it money or political violence, but the outside area people are the ones doing most of the damage.    They can’t really be controlled, and such things will always occur, but if their action is subtracted there wasn’t much looting or wanton destruction.

Minnesotans are still generally Minnesotans, excepting the white supremacist groups of course

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

What's going on in America is shameful on many levels; both in how it started and the resulting disproportionate violent reaction. But it wouldn't be nearly as shameful as censoring the truth from being exposed online.

Definitely not humanities finest hour this week.

9 hours ago, help_pls said:

This video is marked by youtube as "offencive?". I mean there is scenes of the riots, but the community surrounding this channel is pretty upset about yt marking this as offencive. The community still thinks that yt is just siding with the chinese goverment. I think that the blood and riot scenes are not really much of a deal. You still see those in games and yt dosnt give a damn.

I live in Hong Kong right now and for a few months the protests did turn violent. I would say it would be equivalent to Minneapolis day 2 (but not day 3) where rioting and looting starts. 

Past month's protests were slightly less severe. Slightly. 

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

1 minute ago, williamcll said:

I live in Hong Kong right now and for a few months the protests did turn violent. I would say it would be equivalent to Minneapolis day 2 (but not day 3) where rioting and looting starts. 

Past month's protests were slightly less severe. Slightly. 

Stories I’ve heard coming out of Hong Kong are worse than the stories I’ve heard coming out of the twin cities.  I just got a notice on my phone that I’m under curfew and not allowed to leave my house so I may just be underinformed.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Stories I’ve heard coming out of Hong Kong are worse than the stories I’ve heard coming out of the twin cities.  I just got a notice on my phone that I’m under curfew and not allowed to leave my house so I may just be underinformed.

Well the police office here is still pretty intact, but the parliament did get trashed so there's a difference. 

And no national guard here either. 

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

1 hour ago, williamcll said:

Well the police office here is still pretty intact, but the parliament did get trashed so there's a difference. 

HK will turn into another Shanghai; relegated to being under the thumb of Beijing.

1 hour ago, williamcll said:

The only police precinct that got trashed was this tiny little satalite precinct that was built out of an old taxi company building.  I suspect Hong Kong got it worse.

I think I'm going off topic here

7 minutes ago, StDragon said:

HK will turn into another Shenzhen; relegated to being under the thumb of Beijing.

Funny enough Shanghai has pride marches which doesn't even exist in nearby countries.

Got a BNO so I get to decide whether or not I should stay in the city or move to a commonwealth country if my livelihood is in danger. You could say Hong Kong could self govern like Singapore but they have even less elections than us.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

The only police precinct that got trashed was this tiny little satalite precinct that was built out of an old taxi company building.  I suspect Hong Kong got it worse.

The situation both here and there are developing so I'll see how this will turn out.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:09 PM, suicidalfranco said:

because google wants to get into china

probably wont happen but ur right...................

On 5/30/2020 at 11:35 PM, williamcll said:

I think I'm going off topic here

Funny enough Shanghai has pride marches which doesn't even exist in nearby countries.

Got a BNO so I get to decide whether or not I should stay in the city or move to a commonwealth country if my livelihood is in danger. You could say Hong Kong could self govern like Singapore but they have even less elections than us.

The situation both here and there are developing so I'll see how this will turn out.

The city tier thing China does complicates approximations.  Beijing also has a Harley club and motorcycles are so illegal outside of tier one cities most Chinese (citizens? Maybe the wrong word. There’s an argument that the only true citizens of China are party members) have never even seen one.

On 5/30/2020 at 1:51 PM, help_pls said:

This video is marked by youtube as "offencive?". I mean there is scenes of the riots, but the community surrounding this channel is pretty upset about yt marking this as offencive. The community still thinks that yt is just siding with the chinese goverment. I think that the blood and riot scenes are not really much of a deal. You still see those in games and yt dosnt give a damn.

Let’s be clear though - there’s a big difference between fake video game or tv violence and real people actually getting hurt. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 5/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, StDragon said:

Well, only weird because of the UN which is likened to the Star Wars bar scene; members that carry the baton of double-speak whom are represented by the most unscrupulous that humanity has to offer...

But yes, correct, no one can claim Taiwan but Taiwan and China alone. The reality of it is this - For Taiwan to be reunified with China, it must be through democratic and diplomatic means. The alternative is that China invades by force.

China agreed not to do that though it is something that remains possible.  Part of the issue is that Taiwan is basically a big rock.  There’s some coal, but what value Taiwan has is primarily its people and infrastructure.  An invasion would destroy that so China can only lose by invading Taiwan even if it succeeds.  If China wants to make Taiwan its bride its got to make itself a worthy groom.   It’s been doing that, with the ironic side effect that Taiwan is not nearly as important as it used to be to China.  By the time China makes itself worthy it may find Taiwan may not be that interesting anymore.

So here's what you do. Make an 8 hour loop mix of various people saying the banned words, and also encouraging commentators to repeat the banned words in their comments.

See what happens.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

So here's what you do. Make an 8 hour loop mix of various people saying the banned words, and also encouraging commentators to repeat the banned words in their comments.

See what happens.

You'd uh, probably get your account banned xD

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

You'd uh, probably get your account banned xD

Possibly...probably, but it would be amusing to see if the video went viral before that happened.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Let’s be clear though - there’s a big difference between fake video game or tv violence and real people actually getting hurt. 

Nahh don't be like that.

A video of people being getting brutally attacked, hit in the face and held down against their will being marked as "offensive" on Youtube? That's clearly Youtube trying to suppress free speech! Down with Youtube for putting up a warning before offensive videos!

(sarcasm)

This entire controversy reminds me of countless other examples where people feel like rules don't apply to them just because they imagine themselves sitting on a high horse, and anyone who stands in their ways is "oppressive" and bad. It's a very tribal mentality.

"It's okay for me to break rules because I am doing it for a good cause! What? You're enforcing the rules on me anyway? You must be an extremist who is against me!".

If you have rules like "no violence" then that applies to both sides. You are not allowed to break rules just because "it's for a cause I agree with", nor are the people who will enforce the rules "against your cause" or "taking the opposite stance".

On 5/31/2020 at 7:35 AM, williamcll said:

TBH this situation isn't just in china or the US .....

This tension is forming all around the world..

It's interesting, my guessing is that this is the beginning of a series of waves, to turn the tides upside down.

People want to live a proper life, not suffer because of governments and political war....

This is enough for them....( i am not supporting the riots be any means, i am just looking at the world in the eye of an outside observer, and seeing a pattern) 

So i guess prepare for the the worst....

I tried to get out of politics as much as i can, excuse me :D 

but everything is now related to politics in someway.... 
And also another note:

There will be always violence, as there are always people who seek to reflect a bad image of certain movements, idk about the reasons but there u go...

Edited by Void Master
spelling errors XD

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang