Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Welp, my last name is Wolfe. Everyone pronounces the E even though it's silent (pronounced "wolf") so everyone calls me wolfe (sounds like wolfie)...

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Combination of first and last name.

LGBrendson being the second name I go by is a play on LGBT and also, combination of you know what it is.

The LG has been dubbed to stand for many other things according to Twitch. Such as "Legit Gangster" "Life's Good" "Logitech's Goat" "Lotsa Girls" which is just incorrect and my favorite, "Lord GabeN"

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

"Speedbird" is the radio call sign for British Airways e.g flight BA780 would be called Speedbird 780 by the Air Traffic Control. And British Airways is my favourite airline.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

"annihilation" mixed with "Niall" (from One Direction) hooray 

"Rawr XD"

I've been various incarnations of Joe Newbie on the internet since 1995.  Back when pseudonyms were highly recommended for fear of what people could do with your legal name on the net.   It's not a completely illegitimate concern, which is why I'm mad with Google+ for forcing you to use your real name on Google+ and then applying the same name to Youtube posts.  Which is why my Google+ is a whole other pseudonym known only to tight friends. 

Got mine when I was little and I wanted to become successful and wanted people to recognize Lao more since Laos (or Lao however you want to call it) is a really small country and has a really poor economy so I wanted to change that and become a very known person throughout the world and be recognized as one of the more successful Lao/Americans, there are only 2 known Lao/Americans are a man named Bryan Thao Worra is known for being the first Laotian to receive a Fellowship in Literature from the US government, he also represented Laos in the 2012 London Olympics. Then there's this ahem* guy who is known as JuJuBee who is a gay/cross dresser and is basically a TV personality. Back to the story.

I wanted to be recognized for being a Laotian and have been successful and make Laotian people have more courage in being more successful in their lives in stead of just picking rice and doing hard labor in the fields and then Jr came because I was little back when I made this name and now I've been called this ever since.

And I also have changed this name sometimes by just adding HD just to make it sound more professional lolz. 

$$金Trill金$$

it all began in highschool... someone said i looked like a football player called pipi romagnoli.... sooo my friends started calling me pipi.. very masculine nickname ¬¬. a couple of months later i watched an episode of jackass where bam margera plays a knight, Sir Bamalot... aand i thought thats waaay more badass than just pipi....so Pipialot  became my gamertag(at the time i was playing a lot of rts.. mainly age of empires and sir pipialot fit perfectly)

wanted something short and cool yo

I choose SeansTechTips for my username because that is my youtube ;D

JoaoPRSousa, because I have 4 names. João being the first, P and R are the two middle ones and the last one Sousa.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

o3871 - Banging on the keyboard when I was 5 ...

Sorry for terrible English, I'm Norwegian   :D

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4

How old are you now?

Why do you need to know that?

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4

It just popped into my head so I wrote it. Disregard it.

Well, if you wanted to know I'm not 5.

Now I am an anime fan (If you can't tell). 

Now I've had 2 Usernames in times passed, Maes Hughes and Sousuke Sagara.

This was depending on which anime I was into at the time. So I was into Full Metal Alchemist when I had my first "Username" or "Alias" as I like to put it.

The reason Sousuke has stuck is due to the timing of me choosing that name plus the fact I really really like the character. 

So when I started making lots of accounts and starting to get known Sousuke was my username at that time so i've stuck with it :)

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Now I am an anime fan (If you can't tell). 

Now I've had 2 Usernames in times passed, Maes Hughes and Sousuke Sagara.

This was depending on which anime I was into at the time. So I was into Full Metal Alchemist when I had my first "Username" or "Alias" as I like to put it.

The reason Sousuke has stuck is due to the timing of me choosing that name plus the fact I really really like the character. 

So when I started making lots of accounts and starting to get known Sousuke was my username at that time so i've stuck with it :)

eehh. lol not a fan of fullmetal panic but its alright.

most of my names are from anime too hence my name BIrdy The Mighty, sometime interchange with saber101(my oldest username) and PumpK1nScissors.

Other name i use is Japonski why cause my friends CS username is Polski so i went eh Japonski will do.

lives on

BAKABT

It was my minecraft username and then I made it my youtube channel name and yeah. I LIKE CREEPERS!(in minecraft, not irl creepers :P)

Life.exe is missing

Just popped into my head when making  a WoW toon and stuck with it since.

Condorito is a really messed up old Comic Cartoon that i used to read when i was younger,added an o Beforeit because why not?.

Thought of Canadian pennies being gone and ta-da. Canadian pennies = copper.

1st half of my first name, some of my friends calling me by it

Finally got PS4 Pro

This username doesn't mean much to me any more. It was a Drow character I did on a private Ultima Online server back in 2000 or so. Right now when I use a username, its Humstuck.

I loved Bioshock Infinite so that username is similar to Comstock. I use Hum to represent that I am a stuck human because I am in a wheelchair. It is not for pity but to feel a better attachment to it. I wish I could change my forum username for it without creating a new account.

Humstuck, created in 2013 :) I always wanted a username that represented me better but never thought of one until recently.