Explain Your Username

DLM_012

I like walruses.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Got an account from a friend, liked the name and have been using it since then.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well I am a member of a fraternity and yes I understand Frat has a negative connotation associated with it, but being apart of a fraternity has provided me with experiences that I would have never had before. I would not have ever enjoyed college as much as I have if it weren't for my brothers and also being a FratStar is totally badass, because I still do my fair share of partying aside from all the community service, philanthropy, and other things that we do as an organization.

TL;DR FratStar = Awesome fraternity bro, with lots of community service etc. Also parties hard when the times comes.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

i over herd my younger sister complaining to my mom that she didnt want her name to be Abigail and if we could all just call her Abi and so being the older brother that i am i busted out of my room and said this in my sassy girl impression "MOM! i want to change my name too, because i totally hate my name just like Abigail! (my name is Anthony and im fine with my name) from now on call me...erm Chip!, and im going to change my last names as well to um wood, Chip Wood" then it stuck and i added chainsaw to give it some pizzazz.   

I was playing Neverwinter Nights and I decided to go for another nick name then Protoss since it was just too *something* ( :P ). So I started pressing random and I was hoping to stop when I see a name that will match my play style. And Suddenly I saw a name that matched it perfectly but since I was spamming mouse click It just passed. Then I started going again, till I get smilar last name. The first name that I mentioned was Dicho Goodman I think, I didn't catch the last name. But when I saw the Goodman last name again, My brain just went into over drive and I simply just made it Goodmane. I didn't wanted to make it too obvious that I'll be a good-man in the game. And after that Goodmane just got stuck. From time to time I still use Dicho and/or Goodmane, if Just Goodmane is taken.

maped-croc-croc-li-pencil-sharpener-%5B2

I still have one of those at home xD

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

My old Xbox gamertag got banned (C001834N5) Then I just was thinking of some names and came up with this and it Stuck everywhere

I still have one of those at home xD

they're incredibly good pencil sharpeners, they're also very memorable.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I got this name from my fellow walrus friends a couple years ago as i tried to become a walrus back then but shit happened.

Vash_327

I am a huge fan of Trigun, which the main character is Vash The Stampede, that's where I got that from. now the number is my birthdate 3/27. But I used to use 117 from Halo, which is Spartan 117, but a lot of ppl use vash117, Vash_117, Vash__117... so I came up with mine, now in my xbox live, its vash1177 cause I didn't think about it until like a year ago, ive had my account for 7 years now. so yeah lol

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Tycho becouse it's my name. And there are not many people that I share it with so it's generally available.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

My Middle name is Pain; The word Glorious comes from in school once the computer had an error and mixed my name and a classmate of mines names (mine wound up being my last name followed by her first name and her name turned into Glorious Pain she somehow wound up with my middle name as her last name by mistake) And I had decided that mishap would choose my name on here simply cause I couldn't beat it.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

My Name Is Ray And "Balls" was Just From the "Balls to the Walls" Phrase

I Love Dogs and Video Editing

My Name Is Ray And "Balls" was Just From the "Balls to the Walls" Phrase

i was expecting lazers & sh*t..

Details separate people.

i was expecting lazers & sh*t..

That's Unfortunate for You Because Everytime I walk Into a Bar Everyone's like "Holy Balls!"

I Love Dogs and Video Editing

I used to scream "seriously" a lot, when things didn't go as planned and was branded SeriouslyMikey at college by friends. And the name sort of stuck. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

"azure" is from the color, in moster hunter there was a monster called azure rathalos and i liked the word.

next is "zeed" i took it from digimon you know (zeedgarurumon, zeedmillenniummon) and investigating i found that "zeed" in hebrew means proud and also in the bible this term is used to designate the false prophet that will appear at the end of World. i also liked the word zeed.

so i just fused them and thats how azurezeed was born.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Phllips spelt P    H     L      L       I        P       S  which alot of people have problems with. so why use it? well my last name is Phillips without the first i makes something that should be pronounced like Flips which i like the sound off so i use it for everything 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

My favourite Minecraft mob. Also my MC username and youtube channel :D

wow you got in early :o

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Decided I didn't like my old account name, and since it contained no personal info the mod team wouldn't have changed it if I'd asked, so here we are.

Cxqi7Co.png 

Need I say more?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.